Release -  themoviedb.org TV scraper
(2017-02-05, 15:18)s9209122222 Wrote: There is no place to change the language to my ideal language, if I set it to "zh", it downloads the Simplified Chinese(zh-CN) metadata, but I need the Traditional Chinese(zh-TW) metadata, the TMDB does have the zh-TW metadata, but I just can't download them.
 Agree, please add "zh-TW" to the addon

Edit: Sorry, just figure out this is already implemented in TMDB 5.0.2 what I need is same implementation on TMDB tvshows 1.4.1
(2017-12-04, 08:20)samsonluk Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 15:18)s9209122222 Wrote: There is no place to change the language to my ideal language, if I set it to "zh", it downloads the Simplified Chinese(zh-CN) metadata, but I need the Traditional Chinese(zh-TW) metadata, the TMDB does have the zh-TW metadata, but I just can't download them.

Edit: Sorry, just figure out this is already implemented in TMDB 5.0.2 what I need is same implementation on TMDB tvshows 1.4.1 
I presume you wanted to say "what you would like to ask for" instead of  "what I need", right? Much more respectful articulation of a request. Anyway it's done in v2.0.0 (for Krypton and above) and v1.3.8 (<Krypton versions).
(2017-12-04, 13:54)olympia Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 08:20)samsonluk Wrote:

I presume you wanted to say "what you would like to ask for" instead of  "what I need", right? Much more respectful articulation of a request. Anyway it's done in v2.0.0 (for Krypton and above) and v1.3.8 (<Krypton versions).  

Please accept my apology for being rude, English is not my mother language.

I am in Kodi 17.6 but I found the latest version is 1.4.1, do I need to install from zip?
(2017-12-04, 14:08)samsonluk Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 13:54)olympia Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 08:20)samsonluk Wrote:  Agree, please add "zh-TW" to the addon

I am in Kodi 17.6 but I found the latest version is 1.4.1, do I need to install from zip? 
 No, it will auto-update, or you could trigger update via the side panel -> check updates within the addons browser.
(2017-12-04, 15:35)olympia Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 14:08)samsonluk Wrote:
(2017-12-04, 13:54)olympia Wrote: I presume you wanted to say "what you would like to ask for" instead of  "what I need", right? Much more respectful articulation of a request. Anyway it's done in v2.0.0 (for Krypton and above) and v1.3.8 (<Krypton versions).   

No, it will auto-update, or you could trigger update via the side panel -> check updates within the addons browser. 
Thanks, have to trigger the update manually from the side panel.

I found a bug on TV scraper getting Poster image from TMDB.  For Backdrops image I can upload and leave it as "No Language" in TMDB,  TV scraper can get the image for the show and make it available under Fanart, however, if I upload images as Poster and leave it as "No Language" in TMDB, TV scraper cannot get the image and put it under Poster.
Hi there! For the Krypton+ version, can you change the uniqueid type to 'tmdb' rather than 'themoviedb', for both the TV show and each episode? The movie scrapers have settled on 'tmdb', and having two different keys for the same service is confusing for API consumers.
(2017-12-09, 03:57)rmrector Wrote: Hi there! For the Krypton+ version, can you change the uniqueid type to 'tmdb' rather than 'themoviedb', for both the TV show and each episode? The movie scrapers have settled on 'tmdb', and having two different keys for the same service is confusing for API consumers.
 Quite valid Smile
Done in v2.0.1
Hi there, I've found The Movie Database scraper can't get a current Movie Collection name for several days, just 'name'. I'm still using v4.0.3 due to android platform version, hope you consider fixing problem on this version. Thanks ~
Hello winstar

Can't offer any assistance without a debug log (wiki)

Also are you after Movies or TV Shows. You are in the TV Shows thread.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | Movie_Sets (wiki)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb.org TV scraper51