Artwork
Hello

I have been using xbmc for over a year now but recently have started to have problems, one of the main features that I liked is the artwork and about a month ago it went haywire and is not doing so,
So I upgraded to Gotham but that did not fix the issue so I have reverted back as I stream was stooped working also and I have using that add on quite a bit now, anyway I have tried all sorts of tweaking the normal skin that I use is aeon nox but have tried the default skiing and even that is not working.

Anyway it is probably something very simple and I hope I can resolve this
I have uploaded a log
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=252941

Please can anyone help me I am not very techie and the last time I posted was a problem and I hope I am in the right section
Anyway if you need any more info let me know

Thanks in advance
The artwork does not appear for movies or TV shows

Vicci

Edit set up a new path for each of the folders and TV shows which seems to have done the trick for movies but will not recognise all the TV shows in my folder bar breaking bad but I do have a few more series on there.

Log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=252946
all your addons upgraded to Gotham versions and now you have Frodo again they will not work.
Either go back to Gotham version and try to get it working or you need to clean out your userdata (wiki) and start fresh.

note: iStream is not supported on this forum due to piracy.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you for your reply

I did a fresh install when I went back after deleting the data.

Also reading around just seemed to be getting data for one series and not the others thought it might be something to to with the naming so put it through the renamer programme but that does not help even after I press c and scan for new content.

The thing is when I go in into files the other series are there xbmc is seeing them in the folder but in the TV show section I am only getting one series showing with the artwork.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork0