• 47(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
(2016-04-08, 07:52)icekiss Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 20:29)foreverguest Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 13:23)icekiss Wrote: EDIT: Just read further up on this page that the plugin appends @gmail.com to the username. I input my complete email address as my username. If the plugin appended @gmail.com to that (resulting in [email protected]@gmail.com), then it obviously won't work. However, that error does not look like an authentication problem to me. And I would expect an authentication problem to be reported in the GUI, without having to dig into log files...
I am at work atm, so It'll be a few hours before I can test changing my username.
Not an authentication problem, it's a bug caused by missing track not expected in code.
Probably you have an empty playlist, try adding some songs, I'll prepare a fix for next version.

Yep, that was it. Your Plugin now works! Rofl
Thanks a bunch for your fast and pinpoint response! *bows*

Could you please explain what you did to fix this? I have songs in my playlist, but I still get this error when I try to open the plugin.

EDIT:
@foreverguest in line 126 in GoogleMusicStorage.py I wrapped the offending line in a try/except IndexError; song=None. Seems to work fine, but I'm not familiar enough with your code to know what this might break.
Please check if latest version fixes your problem:
https://app.box.com/s/6yzdyflabwebtcdfrslp3csf4qy1hzwc
(2016-04-12, 11:07)eddedrukker Wrote: Is there a way to update the google libary manualy because i set it to do by the hour but i use kodi with the emby for kodi plugin so the libary is maintained by that, if i am in the google playmusic in kodi the update libary is grayout and i cannot push it? Im on the latest version of the google plugin and kodi 16.1 rc2

You can force an update by 'Clear cache' in addon settings or by 'Update library' option in 'My Library' context menu.
(2016-04-14, 20:19)foreverguest Wrote:
(2016-04-12, 11:07)eddedrukker Wrote: Is there a way to update the google libary manualy because i set it to do by the hour but i use kodi with the emby for kodi plugin so the libary is maintained by that, if i am in the google playmusic in kodi the update libary is grayout and i cannot push it? Im on the latest version of the google plugin and kodi 16.1 rc2

You can force an update by 'Clear cache' in addon settings or by 'Update library' option in 'My Library' context menu.

thanks that worked for me
(2016-04-14, 20:05)foreverguest Wrote: Please check if latest version fixes your problem:
https://app.box.com/s/6yzdyflabwebtcdfrslp3csf4qy1hzwc

Hi there, new user here. I want to thank you for this marvellous addon you created for us. Well, I got a problem with the last three versions (1.8, 1.8.2 and 1.8.3): when I use the "Search" function to look for some bands it gives me a Google Music EXP error and it says "Check the log for more information", but I don't see any log. Any way to fix this problem? Thank you Smile
You can follow this page for log info http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log.
Seriously.. i've been trying for 4 hours now to export my Google Music library to the local library.. it's impossible.. how do i do it?
(2016-04-16, 15:50)yshdmt Wrote: Seriously.. i've been trying for 4 hours now to export my Google Music library to the local library.. it's impossible.. how do i do it?
My understanding is that it cannot be done. However it can be done the other way around, to have inside the add-on access to your local library.

Sent from my GT-I9505
Is it possible to get the data for a Widget from the add-on? So it shows the tracks in a preview like Movies and TV Shows? Right now the Music section looks so empty =(
You should be able to create a custom widget to display tracks from your library but I'm not sure how you'd do it with the modded arctic zephyr skin you're using. In my version there's an option in the context menu to create a custom widget from any view

Sent from my LG-H815
(2016-04-17, 00:39)Habitual_Sinner Wrote: You should be able to create a custom widget to display tracks from your library but I'm not sure how you'd do it with the modded arctic zephyr skin you're using. In my version there's an option in the context menu to create a custom widget from any view

Sent from my LG-H815

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Used another Skin to get the Plugin Path and now it shows up correctly =)
No problem mate, glad you sorted it out Smile

Sent from my LG-H815
(2016-04-15, 23:56)foreverguest Wrote: You can follow this page for log info http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log.

Thank for your help. Here it is the debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pjte373yt .Sorry if I made some mistakes but I'm new to this.

(I think the error can be found on the line nr. 535, but I'm not sure)
deleted
it seems there are 2 addons for google play
i see we can have widgets from it, very cool
does this addon populate kodi's music library too?
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17