• 76(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
(2019-06-06, 17:29)foreverguest Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 02:14)Abbaskip Wrote: Ok, I tried to play a radio from my Library and get this:
EDIT2: Fixed. I needed to add Device ID after deleting my old plugins preferences. 

That shouldn't be needed, have you authorized your device in Google when asked?

I did yes. And it loads my library and lists all of my playlists etc. But when I try to play it would give the error as per my log above.

When I added my device ID it started working.
Hello. I have been using this addon for years and I love it. Thank you very much, @foreverguest!

Lately I have encountered a small problem though:
I can play tracks from within the addon or by sharing the link from the Google Music app on my phone (my favourite feature!), but when I try to share an album from my phone Kodi crashes. Nothing in the logs - it just ends, usually after "DEBUG: Thread scriptobs start, auto delete: false".

Here is a log of successfully playing a song: https://pastebin.com/wqFguYQf
And here is one of Kodi crashing when sharing an album link from the phone: https://pastebin.com/FcJuRXdg

I have reverted to 1.11.1 to see if that changes anything, but no difference.

Can you replicate this problem? Can you help with that?

Thank you very much!
(2019-06-08, 18:49)tofublock Wrote: Hello. I have been using this addon for years and I love it. Thank you very much, @foreverguest!

I can play tracks from within the addon or by sharing the link from the Google Music app on my phone (my favourite feature!), but when I try to share an album from my phone Kodi crashes. Nothing in the logs - it just ends, usually after "DEBUG: Thread scriptobs start, auto delete: false".

And here is one of Kodi crashing when sharing an album link from the phone: https://pastebin.com/FcJuRXdg

Thank you very much!
How are you sharing the links? With Yatse?
(2019-06-11, 20:15)foreverguest Wrote:
(2019-06-08, 18:49)tofublock Wrote: Hello. I have been using this addon for years and I love it. Thank you very much, @foreverguest!

Thank you very much!
How are you sharing the links? With Yatse? 

Directly from the Google Play app through Yatse. Context menu on an album => Share => Play on Media Center.
How do I log out or login with the beta add-on?

I tried to update library and it didn't work (error), so I thought I would logout and re-auth, but no option?
(2019-06-21, 14:47)Abbaskip Wrote: How do I log out or login with the beta add-on?

I tried to update library and it didn't work (error), so I thought I would logout and re-auth, but no option?

This version detects changes in library and updates automatically, you don't need to update manually. There is no option to logout.
(2019-06-21, 14:58)foreverguest Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 14:47)Abbaskip Wrote: How do I log out or login with the beta add-on?

This version detects changes in library and updates automatically, you don't need to update manually. There is no option to logout.

It wasn't adding a playlist I created in the browser.

Any chance of an add to new playlist (create playlist) functionality? There is add to playlist, but can't create a new one.
(2019-06-21, 15:25)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 14:58)foreverguest Wrote:

Any chance of an add to new playlist (create playlist) functionality? There is add to playlist, but can't create a new one. 

Yes, in the "Playlists" context menu, there is a "Create Playlist" option.
(2019-06-21, 15:44)foreverguest Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 15:25)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 14:58)foreverguest Wrote: This version detects changes in library and updates automatically, you don't need to update manually. There is no option to logout. 

Yes, in the "Playlists" context menu, there is a "Create Playlist" option.
Is there a new version? This doesn't appear for me. Add to playlist is there if I long press or C on a song.

Otherwise how do I bring up the "Playlists" context menu?
Hi,

Can someone please explain me how do i login to this addon, sorry i didn´t read the 74 previous pages.

i have 1.12 version of the addon

i entered my email and password and couldnt login...
(2019-07-23, 02:04)Norin_Radd Wrote: Hi,

Can someone please explain me how do i login to this addon, sorry i didn´t read the 74 previous pages.

Have you created an application specific password in Google?
(2019-07-23, 22:19)foreverguest Wrote:
(2019-07-23, 02:04)Norin_Radd Wrote: Hi,

Have you created an application specific password in Google?  

sorry, i haven't i have never done that.

I have to google it.

edit: now i understood it, today i googled properly

can i export my strm files to my kodi music library? i would prefer to have my google music library into my kodi library and populate its data base.

another feature question, can i see videoclips and export them also? Just tried the addon a few minutes ago.
(2019-07-24, 00:08)Norin_Radd Wrote: sorry, i haven't i have never done that.

I have to google it.

can i export my strm files to my kodi music library? i would prefer to have my google music library into my kodi library and populate its data base.

another feature question, can i see videoclips and export them also? Just tried the addon a few minutes ago. 

You can export strm files but Kodi will not treat them as music files.
You can see videoclips but can't export. Maybe in Youtube addon.
(2019-07-24, 03:39)foreverguest Wrote:
(2019-07-24, 00:08)Norin_Radd Wrote: sorry, i haven't i have never done that.

I have to google it.

You can export strm files but Kodi will not treat them as music files.
You can see videoclips but can't export. Maybe in Youtube addon. 

i see, its a kodi architecture problem the thing with music strm files... i have been asking for that since the release of the google drive addon...

Seems i have to bring back from the recycle bin all my music and other files... at least for the next 5 years again i suppose...
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17