Release Experimental Google Music Addon
(2014-10-04, 16:51)foreverguest Wrote: Hi klapaciuss,

I'm fine doing this tree:
Songs -> [Tracks]
Albums -> [Albums][Tracks]
Artists -> [Album Artists][Albums][Tracks]
Genres -> [Genres][Albums][Tracks]

These should better mimic Google tree.

But I'm not sure the last two are used/needed.

Hi foreverguest.

Your proposal is good solution. It is the same as Google app tree. The last two rows in my "wish list" are not necessary for majority listeners. But [Composers][Albums][Tracks] branch of tree is nice for listeners of classical music for browsing according to composers. There is tag composer in Google Music tracks which is frequeently used in classical music tracks. But it is only ice cream topping over Google app standard tree. :-) Your proposal is completely sufficient.

Thank you very much.
Hey, thanks for this great addon. I love it, as I hear all my music with Google Play Music.
I wanted to ask if it is possible to add the I'm feeling Lucky function from the web client.
Also, could you add a button to the context menu to start an instant mix from that track/artist/album etc. ?
I hope you can find the time in the future to consider these suggestions.
Thanks again!
'I'm feeling luck' seems to be easy enough to add, wait for the next version I'm working on.
The instant mixes needs more work, but is possible to be added. I'll add to my to do list and depending on my free time I'll try to implement.
Wow, that is great. Thanks a lot for your work man!
Hi, new test version available:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.2alpha2.zip

Changes:
- added 'I'm feeling lucky mix'
- able to add/remove song to/from playlists
- able to add AA tracks to library
- tweaks in library browsing
- try to fetch thumbs up list for AA tracks
Thank you again for this. Awesome plugin and really adds value to All Access ;-).
For me The thumbs Up list didn't work. I cannot find it anywhere. I guess ir should be on my playlists, right?
The rest is working perfectly well.
It is in the 'Auto Playlists', named 'Highly rated'
Since a couple of Days I was not able to "load the library", everytime I try it, it fails.
However, I'm still able to play some files that are stored in under "playlists".

Is anyone else having this problem?
Have you checked the log for errors?
Cannot play any song. Not sure what else to add but here is the log.

http://pastebin.com/5LgxNsTH
This error usually means you're accessing your library from another device at the same time.
I wish I could say that was the problem. I closed out of the site on my computer and restarted the XBMC computer. Could there be another reason?
Now I saw your device_id is showing as 'xbmc'. You must access your google music account from a mobile device to have a valid device_id.
That was it. I deleted 'xbmc' as the device_id and tried to play a song and it worked! Thank you.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17