• 8(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
you added your credentials in the addon settings, did you?
SBCV, have you checked for errors in the log? Which platform are you running xbmc?
(2014-11-13, 11:27)da-anda Wrote: you added your credentials in the addon settings, did you?

yes of course. i added:

[email protected] and the respective password.

i'm using an android device! Nexus 7 with 4.4.4 version

where do i check the log file from the addon? thanks
(2014-11-16, 23:12)SBCV Wrote: i'm using an android device! Nexus 7 with 4.4.4 version

This problem on Android devices usually means the addon couldn't obtain the device_id, try to manually fill it in the addon settings.
There is an app in the store that shows your device id.

You can follow this page for log info http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log.
(2014-11-17, 02:29)foreverguest Wrote:
(2014-11-16, 23:12)SBCV Wrote: i'm using an android device! Nexus 7 with 4.4.4 version

This problem on Android devices usually means the addon couldn't obtain the device_id, try to manually fill it in the addon settings.
There is an app in the store that shows your device id.

You can follow this page for log info http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log.

thanks! ill try that then!

EDIT:

there isn't such option in the addon settings. the advanced settings only have the clear cache, etc and the database ... nothing regarding device id that i could see.

where is that option located? thank you
Which version are you using?
Love this add on, two things I'd like to be able to do are push links to XBMC of albums/songs using an XBMC remote app, and have the add-on play them. e.g. Sending this link ( https://play.google.com/music/m/Bhxda536...t3lcnewihu ) would either queue or start playing that album. Also, the ability to start an instant mix or radio station from any album/track/artist's context menu would be cool.
Thanks for the great add-on, love being able to listen to Google Play Music All Access through XBMC.
(2014-11-19, 17:45)jackfifield Wrote: Love this add on, two things I'd like to be able to do are push links to XBMC of albums/songs using an XBMC remote app, and have the add-on play them. e.g. Sending this link ( https://play.google.com/music/m/Bhxda536...t3lcnewihu ) would either queue or start playing that album.

I use xbmcRemote for iPhone. It used to crash when I went to Music Addons - Google Music EXP. Just tried again now though, and it seems to be working just as it would on screen inside XBMC.
What chance of him fetch the albums? My searches are returning only separate songs ....
Hi foreverguest...

My Android Play Music app has just been updated and now includes Music Key music videos, it's pretty cool... I have just posted this on Simon Webers Unofficial-Google-Music-API on GitHub. Just wanted to give you heads up, maybe you can take a quick look. Would be awesome to have music videos from Music Key play when available.
Just checking but this does not work with Kodi on Fire TV, right?
Should work, have you tested? Any errors in log?
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.2.zip Add-on Does not have the correct structure when trying to install from zip. Kodi Fire TV Stick
Hello. I am also unable to see albums. Will this be working anytime soon. Also the ability to send from an app would be great as well. I use the Yatse remote since I believe it works best. Let me know if I can help
Distearth, AFAIK it works on any platform XBMC Gotham runs, maybe your XBMC version is different from default.

dexdeadly, you can't see the list of albums or you can't see the albums arts? please check for errors in log and let me know if you find anything.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17