• 20(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
(2015-02-27, 22:07)dallasnights Wrote: thank you it was the 10 device issue all works good now great addon thanks all

Could you tell me how you removed a (old) device from Google Play Music? I'm having the same problem with the "Script failed error". Thank you!

Problem solved.
Nothing find yet of the empty library?
@da-anda, I'm uploading my changes to https://github.com/vially/googlemusic-xbmc, develop branch

@Skank, only news is that it never worked, I had the false impression it was working but actually I had duplicate albums on my mp3 library and exported library, still looking for info.
Ah ok, i see
Perhaps da-anda can help with that?
I looked to see if the nfo files that are created are good, and according to wiki, they are.
So i duno myself
mine works great right on FireTV via KODI now, should I download you newest changes?
Sorry to ask but is this addon safe?
It's I've just read that some 3rd party addons can include spyware that look for information on your system
I don't mean yours does I mean I have entered my google login details..
So if I was to have spyware by any chance would it be able to read my login details that are attached to your addon or is it encrypted somehow?
Thanks
credentials are currently not encrypted, but he's working on it for the next release. But no password is stored encrypted in Kodi - so if you have a network share that requires a PW that's also stored plaintext in the according xml file in your userdata folder
(2015-03-02, 21:47)Skank Wrote: Ah ok, i see
I looked to see if the nfo files that are created are good, and according to wiki, they are.
So i duno myself

da-anda, any comment on this?
Hi I am using this addon on openelec at my Raspberry pi 2.

But when I select see as fanart on my Kodi, it is not saved, and when I enter again I have it on list mode again.

Doyou know where I must see (CFG or similar) where I can force that option?

Thanks in advance.
(2015-03-05, 19:26)Skank Wrote:
So i duno myself

Sorry, I'm not really into library import. But I'd suggest patience, there are plans (and prototypes) to allow addons to populate the database directly. The prototype APIs are for binary addons AFAIK (only heard about them, never seen in action), but could as well be exposed to python. So all hackish approaches will most likely become obsolete
Wow I just installed your GM add-on for the first time and have to say thank you so much! It's the best add-on ever! It's working great for me, thank you!
(2015-03-06, 16:56)da-anda Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 19:26)Skank Wrote:
So i duno myself

Sorry, I'm not really into library import. But I'd suggest patience, there are plans (and prototypes) to allow addons to populate the database directly. The prototype APIs are for binary addons AFAIK (only heard about them, never seen in action), but could as well be exposed to python. So all hackish approaches will most likely become obsolete

Ah very promising! Planned for isengard?
a definete no for Isengard and not very likely to happen for J*, this will take quite some time
Can't login anymore...Undecided

Edit: Just realised I have 2-step verification on, so I had to generate a App password. Smile
Is there a way under the "Artist" view to populate and display the "album artist" field instead of the "artist" field? It adds a bunch of extra artists for soundtrack albums and I would like the album to be found under Various Artists. Maybe there could be an option in the settings to populate the album artist field instead of the artist field?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17