New test version:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.4alpha2
- improved search results
- updated gmusicapi with latest develop version
- added options 'search in youtube' and 'play in youtube' to songs
- added option 'play all in youtube' to playlists, radios and library folders
- added option 'search' to library folders
- added option in settings to export after library update
- removed support for old webclient api (a registered mobile device is now required to stream uploaded songs)
good job works great on FireTV stick with the latest Kodi
Thanks
Is there any way to auto-update to the latest stable version?
We don't have a repository yet, so only manually for now.
(2015-03-13, 21:54)foreverguest Wrote: New test version:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.4alpha2
- improved search results
- updated gmusicapi with latest develop version
- added options 'search in youtube' and 'play in youtube' to songs
- added option 'play all in youtube' to playlists, radios and library folders
- added option 'search' to library folders
- added option in settings to export after library update
- removed support for old webclient api (a registered mobile device is now required to stream uploaded songs)

Does it populate the library now when exporting?
Export is working fine, but I was not able to import the files into my library. No idea why the scraper didn't pick things up though.
(2015-03-18, 12:12)da-anda Wrote: Export is working fine, but I was not able to import the files into my library. No idea why the scraper didn't pick things up though.

Yeah, i meant the import of the export , so still it doesnt work...
Very strange
Hi guys,

I have just installed the latest version of this addon on my Cubox i4pro running latest openelec kodi. After I run the addon and set the login info I get to the point where it shows what I have been listening on google play (I am mostly interested in the radios there). Unfortunately when I select a radio from the list the script fails. It tries a few times and then it stops completely. Is there something I can do to make it work?

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers
Could you please upload your log to pastebin and share the link here, so I can check for errors.
sorry, I am not very well used to openelec or this addon, can you tell me where I can find the log file?
I had a look at storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp and there are no log files there. Also had a look in var/log/ and also no log files. Is there another place I should look?
Try storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
I hope this is what you are looking for:
http://pastebin.com/F9xHad2s
Your device is showing as 'cubox' have you inserted this manually? If so try removing it.
WOW amazing! I removed that (don't know why I added that!) and now it works! Started playing one of the radios on my list. Will report further developments! Thank you so much for your help!
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17