• 23(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
Just loaded the new 1.4 alpha and got back my library. Love the artist pictures and YouTube lookup! However, I cannot select a playlist and "shuffle and play all" without getting a script error. Anyone else with this problem?
I see that, I will prepare a fix for it.

Thanks for testing.
just tried to install latest test,and says invalid creditials or connectiviety prolem? any ideas?
Hello,

I love this addon, but having a big issue with it. I can watch full length movies easily with Kodi on my firetv, but once I try to listen to music with this plugin it works at first but after a few minutes Kodi suddently crashes.
It seems to crash within playing music and I can't see any reason for it.
Here is the logcat:
http://pastebin.com/09YmWvK7

I opened another thread in the Android section, but I just tried it even more and it only appears to happen when using this plugin.

Any idea?
@wolfspirit
I had/have a similar issue. What kind of fixed it for me was to check the option "prefetch url" of the addon

Regards Kristian
Thank you very much! That worked!
Is there any way to properly sort multiple disc albums? Right now it sorts the songs by track number regardless of if the song is on disc one or disc two. The Google Music website sorts these properly.
is library already filled after export?
Is there a way to get rid of the artist in the trackname?

Example:
DJ Shadow – DJ Shadow - Give Me Back The Nights

I'm running the the 1.4 alpha...
No big deal, but with lastfm it Messing up my scrobbles...
Trying to install stable version 1.3 on Nexus Player running Kodi 14.2 but getting "dependencies not met" error. Can't find any reference to necessary dependencies in the forum. Anyone know what the problem may be? Thanks!
Version 1.3 has dependency in modules: parsedom, decorator and requests.
(2015-05-04, 18:00)foreverguest Wrote: Version 1.3 has dependency in modules: parsedom, decorator and requests.

Thanks. I actually got it working, but for some reason Play Music sounds terrible coming out of the Nexus Player. I think the signal might be too hot, or something, because all the low end frequencies are distorted at any volume level. The stock Play Music app has the same problem. Super annoying.
(2015-04-24, 17:14)Skank Wrote: is library already filled after export?

anyone?
I love this add-on and get lots of use out of it. I have just tried the alpha for the first time and when I choose albums it creates an icon for each song. So rather than 1 album cover I get 20 if the album has 20 songs.

I understand it is alpha so it won't be working perfectly, I just thought I would say what I had seen.
I don´t read all of this here. I used to try the 1.4A2. But i cannot login with my Account Data. Invalid Login is the message. i use this plugin with Kodi 14.2 on Raspi.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17