• 28(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
Would a custom scraper be able to add the exported streams to the library?

BTW:
(2015-05-27, 12:01)k3erg Wrote: But I got some trouble exporting the lib (I had these with alpha2 as well). The export stops after about 100 tracks with a script error.

u\xf6 is 'ö' ö ... so no luck with Mötley Crüe Smile

Latest version fixed it for me, txs!
(2015-07-05, 23:48)David_VI Wrote: It only happens with songs that are not in your library oddly enough.

Ok, found the problem, I will post a new version soon.
(2015-07-06, 06:17)k3erg Wrote: Would a custom scraper be able to add the exported streams to the library?

The problem is that kodi expects to find metadata in the audio file. Don't know how a scraper could help with this.
getting error message invalid creditials when logging in,was working fine.should i regenerate a password from google and try again? thanks
I have the same issue here as well since today. I saw the hint from the first post, however the less secure apps are activated. I enabled the debug mode - this is what the kodi.log returns:
Code:
21:44:55 T:139671086376704   ERROR: /home/media/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:769: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html
                                              InsecureRequestWarning)
21:44:55 T:139671086376704  NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.3] No device found, using default.
21:44:55 T:139671086376704  NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.3] Found device_id: 333c60412226c96f
21:44:55 T:139671086376704  NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.3] Loading library
21:44:55 T:139671086376704  NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.3] Logging in
21:44:56 T:139671086376704  NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.3] Login failed
21:45:08 T:139671086376704   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'gmusicapi.exceptions.NotLoggedIn'>
                                            Error Contents:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/media/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/default.py", line 77, in <module>
                                                navigation.api.loadLibrary()
                                              File "/home/media/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicApi.py", line 67, in loadLibrary
                                                api_songs = self.getApi().get_all_songs()
                                              File "/home/media/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/clients/mobileclient.py", line 108, in get_all_songs
                                                tracks = self._get_all_items(mobileclient.ListTracks, incremental, include_deleted)
                                              File "/home/media/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/clients/mobileclient.py", line 928, in _get_all_items
                                                return [s for chunk in generator for s in chunk]
                                              File "/home/media/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/clients/mobileclient.py", line 941, in _get_all_items_incremental
                                                **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/media/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/clients/shared.py", line 80, in _make_call
                                                return protocol.perform(self.session, self.validate, *args, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/media/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/protocol/shared.py", line 209, in perform
                                                response = session.send(req_kwargs, cls.required_auth)
                                              File "/home/media/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/session.py", line 80, in send
                                                raise NotLoggedIn
                                            NotLoggedIn
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:45:09 T:139674545633216   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/
21:45:09 T:139674545633216   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/) failed
Don't know if the exception has something to do with the failed login or if it is simply a result of it. Please let me know, if I can provide more information to debug it...
Thanks a lot.
Please try version below and share your results.

(2015-06-03, 06:29)foreverguest Wrote: Please test new alpha version below:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.4alpha4
- pulled some fixes from gmusicapi library (should fix login errors)
- fix regression in 'add to favourites'
- fix encoding error in 'export'
(2015-07-08, 23:09)foreverguest Wrote: Please try version below and share your results.

Yes, that works...

Sorry for not searching in the thread...

Thanks a lot for your awesome work - much appreciated !!!
I can't login successfully
System : Fire Stick with Kodi Isengard RC1
Log: http://pastebin.com/RpFC97gZ

Edit: it works now , probably wrong password
(2015-07-08, 23:09)foreverguest Wrote: Please try version below and share your results.

(2015-06-03, 06:29)foreverguest Wrote: Please test new alpha version below:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.4alpha4
- pulled some fixes from gmusicapi library (should fix login errors)
- fix regression in 'add to favourites'
- fix encoding error in 'export'

This works great, thanks.
Is it possible to hear items that are not in my Google Play Music Library with this plugin? I'm talking about tracks not uploaded but me, but the ones that Google offers through their service (those playlists like "entering beast mode", "brand new music", etc). I'm not able to find out how and I didn't find and answer regarding to it.

Thanks!

PD: how can I collaborate in a spanish translation? Do I fork the project on github?
You can listen to All Access musics (Google library) when searching or in 'I'm feeling luck mix' and in 'Instant Mixes' playlists.

To create a translation you could fork the project, create the language file then submit a pull request.
Great, I'll fork it and add spanish on a few days.

I found the name of what I want to play and cannot find in Kodi: stations.
The stations you create are available in the 'Instant Mixes'. The shared Google Stations are not available yet in the addon. I'll try to add in a future version.
Hi,

I'm trying to install the latest version (1.4alpha4), and it fails installing. It says "Dependencies not met. Contact add-on author". I was able to install version 1.3 but this version doesn't work for me because I always get "invalid credentials" even though I'm using an app-specific password (I have 2-factor auth enabled). I read somewhere it might be due to the fact I pay for Google Play Music Unlimited and there's a problem with 1.3 related to that?

Are there any traces/logs I can give to help debug this, in case it's not a known problem? I'm running XBMC 13.2 on Debian (2:13.2+dfsg1-4 package).

Hi All

Firstly, massive kudos to everyone involved in the development of this addon; truly amazing work.

If I may suggest a feature request?

When I do a search via Artist Name it returns matches for "Artists" & "Songs (by that Artist)", but not "Albums (by that Artist)"?
Could this be added to the search results in a future release?
In it's current format, I don't know how to play an album from start to finish unless I actually search via Album Name

Or is there something obvious I'm missing here....
Thanks!
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17