• 48(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
I tried this..
When exporting.. and then pointing kodi library to it... it is still empty....
If i go into addon, then albums, i do have albums with covers but no background of that artist... background is the google play music logo (using mq skin)
(2016-04-20, 09:09)silviozs Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 23:56)foreverguest Wrote: You can follow this page for log info http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log.

Thank for your help. Here it is the debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pjte373yt .Sorry if I made some mistakes but I'm new to this.

(I think the error can be found on the line nr. 535, but I'm not sure)

Thanks for reporting.
Please check if version below fixes it:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.8.4
Hi, I've installed the app, but it's not working. When I start the app, it's loading my library. Then I see the main menu with buttons for search, Playlist etc. The problem is that it won't go further. If I click for example the search button, nothing will happen. Even the back button "..." isn't working. Can you guys help me with this? I would love to use this app. Thanks
(2016-04-22, 19:37)foreverguest Wrote: Thanks for reporting.
Please check if version below fixes it:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.8.4

I've checked and now it works perfectly. Problem solved. Thank you very much!
(2016-04-21, 13:29)Skank Wrote: I tried this..
If i go into addon, then albums, i do have albums with covers but no background of that artist... background is the google play music logo (using mq skin)

Foreverguest?
(2016-04-23, 12:05)Skank Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 13:29)Skank Wrote: I tried this..

Foreverguest?

Hi Skank,
About importing in kodi library, no luck. Kodi will only import files with embedded metadata, which is not the case for streamed files str.
About background in albums, I'll try to fix it in a future version.
ok Smile i can always use shortcuts to it
Good about the background album fix (in next version?) its the same in artist background, you get google music headphone background
I tried to add the album view to favourites but i get error
See log pls

http://pastebin.com/VarcVtr1[/quote]
Hi,

Love the addon, it works almost perfect on OpenElec (Kodi).

I only have one issue, when i do a search for an artist like "Prince" the list comes up with relevant albums from prince first (as expected), but when i try to play one of his albums it seems just a new list comes up with albums/artists/songs related to the search term. Is this a known bug? Or is this working as intended?

Also there is no menu action to play the album or play and shuffle. No context menu at all.

Other then that, keep up the good work!
(2016-04-25, 21:24)Skank Wrote: I tried to add the album view to favourites but i get error
See log pls

http://pastebin.com/VarcVtr1

Bug, code was expecting that the favourites.xml file already existed.
Will fix, meanwhile you can add something else to the favourites (outside the addon) to force its creation.
(2016-04-25, 22:07)HermanR76 Wrote: Hi,

Love the addon, it works almost perfect on OpenElec (Kodi).

I only have one issue, when i do a search for an artist like "Prince" the list comes up with relevant albums from prince first (as expected), but when i try to play one of his albums it seems just a new list comes up with albums/artists/songs related to the search term. Is this a known bug? Or is this working as intended?

Also there is no menu action to play the album or play and shuffle. No context menu at all.

Other then that, keep up the good work!

Yeah, search needs some improvement, on my list.
Next version will have:
- fix for background in albums
- favourites fix

?
- support for free radio
- improve search results
cool !

any idea when? in days/Weeks/months?
Please test new version below:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.9
- support for free radio
- improve search results