• 50(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
Note: Just jumped into myMusic DB in Kodi -- my table is non-plural -- called 'artist', not 'artists'. Is this possibly the issue?
(2016-05-06, 23:36)foreverguest Wrote: Please check if thew addon debug option is enabled, in addon settings, as I can't see any log output from the addon.

Sorry, didn't realize that.
Just turned it on to provide the debug log for you. Let me know if you can debug from here
http://xbmclogs.com/prjqdsdnz
(2016-05-07, 23:03)twiseva Wrote: Looks like I am having an issue with 1.9.1 where it is attempting to open a non-existant table 'artists'. Do I need to set something up first to have this work? The error in the log is: "Error Contents: no such table: artists". Happens on all three instances of Kodi I have running.

There is a new table called 'artists' to cache artist artwork, please try the option 'Clear cache' to recreate the cache database.

It should recreate automatically when a new version is installed, but probably you're calling the addon from a widget or other shortcut which is preventing the detection. I'll try to prevent this error in the future.
I found interesting thing about my problem of not being able to use this plugin; I installed KODI on tablet and installed Google Music addon. It worked. Then I copied config file and database onto my TV Box and everything worked with latest version!

So the problem is probably in writing to database. The config file exists, the database exists but is 0 bytes long (so it has the rights to create it).... what could be the problem?
(2016-05-08, 03:30)springroll Wrote: Just turned it on to provide the debug log for you. Let me know if you can debug from here

Found the problem, a new version will be available soon.
(2016-05-10, 04:14)foreverguest Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 03:30)springroll Wrote: Just turned it on to provide the debug log for you. Let me know if you can debug from here

Found the problem, a new version will be available soon.

Cool! Thank you! Curious what it was
Please test new version below:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.9.2
- fix error where free stations menu was not showing
- improve new version detection to reload library
- more favourites fixes
(2016-05-10, 21:51)foreverguest Wrote: Please test new version below:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.9.2
- fix error where free stations menu was not showing
- improve new version detection to reload library
- more favourites fixes

I had 1.9.1 version working correctly until a couple of days ago. Installed latest one 1.9.2 and now Google Play Music is working flawlessly again.

@foreverguest : Thank you so much for this awesome plugin, I recently registered just to say thanks!
WOW it's a great addon!
I was impressed on a first run - lyrics alone are amazing!
Bet I must donate now, thank you very much!
Thanks @foreverguest, the new 1.9.2 seems to have fixed the issues I was having ... Love this plugin and access to google :-).
Hi! First things firsts... thank you so much for this because the addon is perfect!!

The only glitch I see in my case is when browsing the "top-chars", the semi 3D fan-art appears and disappears. It happens in both Kodi 16.1 for Android and 15.2 for Windows. The only thing in common is the Titan skin, which could be the problem?

Thank you in advance!
First off, I'd like to add that this has been a great add on for a long time for me. Lately though I've been having a playback issue that I haven't been able to clear up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the add on - using the latest release. Cleared cookies and cache deleted the DB, etc. I got it to play a song one time today, then back to the same issue of no playback. below is the latest log.

Thanks for the help!

http://xbmclogs.com/pcassz6mu
The error is related to the requests module 'script.module.requests' try to reinstall it.
So for
Free users can you see your uploaded music or just the stations?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-05-25, 21:14)sjchmura Wrote: So for
Free users can you see your uploaded music or just the stations?

Sent from my iPhone

You can do both.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17