• 55(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
(2016-08-02, 15:50)foreverguest Wrote:
(2016-08-02, 10:58)Abbaskip Wrote: Only just read this. Am I understanding right that if I point the music to my local library it will then upload music from there to my Google Account?

I currently have my full itunes Library uploaded to my Play account, but it would be great if future music I add to my upload folder would show up. My concern is that if I point it to my Local Library now it will upload everything again? I imagine it doesn't upload itunes playlists either?

Also, can I assume that the add-on saves nothing to my library directory? My itunes directory is quite meticulously organised, and I wouldn't want this add-on saving anything in there or changing things.

This add-on doesn't uploads neither downloads anything, just streams.
Uploads must be done by Google´s Music Manager app.

Perfect - thanks mate.

What is the point of pointing to the local music location in the add-on settings?
(2016-08-03, 07:20)Abbaskip Wrote: What is the point of pointing to the local music location in the add-on settings?

You mean the 'Export path' setting? It is any local path where you can export your Google Music tracks to .strm files. These files contain the streaming id of the track and can be played by Kodi, but not imported to its library.

Or you mean the 'Load local music library' setting? This option enable importing Kodi music library to the add-on library, which can be played as if it was part of your Google library.
Hello,

my google music library will not load.
Using Version 1.9.3, library starts loading and then it breaks.

I hope i have the right log file:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7749324524

Here the errors i found:

ERROR: CPythonInvoker(32, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it
19:28:30 T:140235497908352 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/
19:28:30 T:140235497908352 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/) failed
19:28:38 T:140234624849664 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window videolibrary
19:29:32 T:140232702203648 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
19:29:32 T:140232702203648 ERROR: CPythonInvoker(33, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it

############### END LOG FILE ################

############ END kodi CRASH LOG #############

Thanks for your help and sorry, for my bad englisch...

Best regards,
Chris
(2016-08-08, 20:54)boggo22 Wrote: Hello,

my google music library will not load.
Using Version 1.9.3, library starts loading and then it breaks.

Thanks for your help and sorry, for my bad englisch...

Best regards,
Chris

Hi, have you tried a stable Openelec/Librelec version?
I'm not sure the error is caused by the add-on and Kodi Krypton changed log output, preventing the add-on writing to the log.
Okay, im using the latest Alpha-Version from LibreElec to use Amazon Prime with the Inputstream AddOn.

So i have to wait for future Versions.

Thanks so far,
Best regards,
Christian

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 10 mit Tapatalk
(2016-08-08, 21:26)boggo22 Wrote: Okay, im using the latest Alpha-Version from LibreElec to use Amazon Prime with the Inputstream AddOn.

So i have to wait for future Versions.

Thanks so far,
Best regards,
Christian

Please try with new version below:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.10
Hello foreverguest,
Great, that you are working on it.
Thank you very much.

Ofcourse i try it, the library is loading, but i can not play any Song.

Here is the log file:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...8223840478

Thanks again,
Best regards,
Christian

(2016-08-14, 15:24)boggo22 Wrote: Hello foreverguest,
Great, that you are working on it.
Thank you very much.

Ofcourse i try it, the library is loading, but i can not play any Song.

Here is the log file:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...8223840478

Thanks again,
Best regards,
Christian

Found python error:
Code:
writer = codecs.lookup('utf-8')[3]
LookupError: no codec search functions registered: can't find encoding

Other Openelec users already reported similar errors. I'm not sure how to solve it but probably a string encoding package is missing from the distribution.
I personally don't use Openelec so I can't help much. If you find out a solution please return with feedback, other users may benefit from it.
I'm so sorry, but ich don't have any skills in coding..
Maybe another guy here?

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI MT7-L09 mit Tapatalk
Thanks for making this addon, this is much better than having to shut down Kodi on my android box to have to use Google Music with my subscription.

Everything is working out of the box for me, but is there an easy way to disable the background art on the home screen of kodi. I prefer to keep that feature disabled in Kodi, and only when playing music from google via the addon do I get the background art.
Hi foreverguest, thanks for your hard work on this addon.

I'm having this problem (using version 1.10) when trying to execute many of the context-menu actions:
Code:
File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicActions.py", line 68, in executeAction
                                                self.playYoutube([params.get('artist')+' - '+params.get('title')])
                                            TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
I.e. params.get('artist') is None. (I know params['title'] works (populated with <artist> - <title>), because the search_yt action works fine.)
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23097304/

Weird thing (from an older log):
Code:
13:51:39 T:140070422017792  NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.10]  ARGV: ['plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/', '-1', '?action=start_radio&song_id=Tckqidxph34yphskgsb5glpfeya']
13:51:40 T:140070422017792   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/default.py", line 54, in <module>
                                                GoogleMusicActions.GoogleMusicActions().executeAction(action, params)
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicActions.py", line 59, in executeAction
                                                keyboard = xbmc.Keyboard(self.api.getSong(params["song_id"])['title'], self.lang(30402))
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
... but then after a restart I managed to start another radio station just fine.
Thanks for reporting, I will provide a fix soon.
Please test new version:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.10.1
(2016-08-30, 22:11)foreverguest Wrote: Please test new version:

Cannot play songs. Came here. Tried new version mentioned in the quote. Same thing. Looks like it tries to play the selections then fails.
(2016-08-31, 06:28)mattmartinolc Wrote:
(2016-08-30, 22:11)foreverguest Wrote: Please test new version:

Cannot play songs. Came here. Tried new version mentioned in the quote. Same thing. Looks like it tries to play the selections then fails.

Could you please upload your Kodi.log file, so I can check for errors.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17