• 188(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Every time I try to create an extra playlist in the YouTube AddOn or add a video to my favourite folder, I receive an error that says, "Cannot be done because you have exceeded ..." The error message is longer than this, but I can't read it all because the window at the bottom right corner disappears quickly not allowing me to read the whole error.
The daily limit exceeded problem has made Kodi useless for me and I will be forced to abandon it for some other home theater app that will let me watch You Tube without this annoying message. I see that there will be no attempt to fix it. Again, I like the plugin but it is unusable at this point amd therefore Kodi.
Wow,
Your first message,
Or did you make this account only to nag ?

So you use Kodi only for watching YouTube ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2016-01-09, 09:21)otheym Wrote: The daily limit exceeded problem has made Kodi useless for me and I will be forced to abandon it for some other home theater app that will let me watch You Tube without this annoying message. I see that there will be no attempt to fix it. Again, I like the plugin but it is unusable at this point amd therefore Kodi.

Am I the only one expecting a link to the "some other home theatre" app after this post?
No I was hoping for a link too.
You know there is a work around, feel free to fork the plug-in if you you can fix the exceed limit problem.

API Issue - quick and too the point by nickr.
2180246 (post)
Work around.
2196528 (post)

Sorry i'm not a coder so i can only point to what i've read.

Edit: Fixed my spelling mistake and word error.
Every version of Kodi uses a different API key; if you upgrade to Jarvis betas you'll run into the limit exceeded much less often. Once Jarvis is released, do the same with the Krypton beta.

Personally, I primarily use a FireTV for youtube these days. I have it rooted so I don't see ads.
(2016-01-09, 16:57)rodalpho Wrote: Every version of Kodi uses a different API key; if you upgrade to Jarvis betas you'll run into the limit exceeded much less often. Once Jarvis is released, do the same with the Krypton beta.

Personally, I primarily use a FireTV for youtube these days. I have it rooted so I don't see ads.

Jarvis beta ? It's a new addons has been released ? Smile

I have created my API some days ago... i can use the same API keys whit two addons and leave installed at same time ?

I have tryed to search.... you can re-link a thread for this beta addons ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
I was referring to the new version of Kodi. Bromix's YouTube addon uses a different API key for each Kodi version. Most people are still on Isengard, so you run out of API uses faster if you're on Isengard.
you can also do what i did and take the key of a less used version of kodi like Gotham and put it in Isengard's place. don't forget though you have to sign out of youtube first and re-sign back in for it to work, otherwise you're using a cached token.

hope that helps
(2016-01-09, 19:07)rodalpho Wrote: I was referring to the new version of Kodi. Bromix's YouTube addon uses a different API key for each Kodi version. Most people are still on Isengard, so you run out of API uses faster if you're on Isengard.

Ah ok..... thanks for all info Smile

Simply question for all:
I noticed that sometimes when i reproduce some youtube video by raspberry it's seem the fist seconds of video it's like to be cutted away or similar (or skipped). I have verify to watch same video on pc and this not appening.
On next video i noticed this i post the mirror of video here for more test Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2016-01-09, 09:50)TRaSH Wrote: Wow,
Your first message,

Yes, I did make this account to complain about this error that makes the plugin useless. I use You Tube formy business plus news and entertainment because I cansearch on what I want to see. I like the playlist feature also. I have tried other plugins such as cnn and pbs but they don't work so I depend on You Tube. I am not a coder so I can't fix it. After about 8 pm I have to use firefox with You tube until midnight. Is this problem fixable? If not, then I won't complain any more but find something else to use.
(2016-01-09, 20:47)otheym Wrote:
Your first message,

Yes, I did make this account to complain about this error that makes the plugin useless. I use You Tube formy business plus news and entertainment because I cansearch on what I want to see. I like the playlist feature also. I have tried other plugins such as cnn and pbs but they don't work so I depend on You Tube. I am not a coder so I can't fix it. After about 8 pm I have to use firefox with You tube until midnight. Is this problem fixable? If not, then I won't complain any more but find something else to use.

I don't understand. Youtube has been working fine for me. Last time i tried it was 2 days ago tho
(2016-01-09, 20:47)otheym Wrote:
Your first message,

See post 2811 and the posts referred to therein.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Also, if you want to complain, complain to google/youtube, the limitation is of their making.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 188(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20