• 19(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Since Alpha 20, I have been getting a pop up message every time I click something on the addon:

"Exception in ContentProvider
Mapping for path '/../extrafanart/' not found"

Erasing the filled in circle to enable fan art does not seem to matter.

It doesn't seem to cause any problems, but it is very annoying.

Anybody else have this issue?

Note: I did not have the problem on Alpha 18.
(2014-11-26, 07:27)xbmcwayist Wrote: Since Alpha 20, I have been getting a pop up message every time I click something on the addon:

In your skin settings try disabling "extra fanart" that worked for me.
(2014-11-26, 01:22)paol Wrote: Hi,

Since paid videos stopped working recently in the other youtube plugin, I decided to give this one a try, but as soon as I try to open the plugin I get a "Login failed" message.

I do not have 2-step authentication enabled in my account, and the other plugin can use the account (I just forced it to relogin to check). This is all that appears in the log file when I open the plugin:

Code:
23:00:40 T:140441936721664  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
23:00:40 T:140443099244288  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
23:00:40 T:140443099244288  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:00:40 T:140443099244288   ERROR: /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:730: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html (This warning will only appear once by default.)
                                              InsecureRequestWarning)
Wait for the next update. Maybe this will resolve this issue.

(2014-11-26, 07:27)xbmcwayist Wrote: Since Alpha 20, I have been getting a pop up message every time I click something on the addon:

(2014-11-26, 08:16)arithine Wrote:

Which skin your are using? Is this a normal behavior of a skin to call some URI/path on an addon that maybe doesn't exist? I catch every unknown path for the addon, because this would be an exception and the addon could maybe end in mambo-jambo and don't work properly after that.
I want to test this behavior and maybe update the framework to tolerate (some kind of white-listing) this path. Because this effects every addon of mine.

And thanks for your feedback Smile
I Made a fix for YouTube Music addon here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200391
to work with your YT-Version and not with the defualt

who want to upgrade can replace the defualt.py in
AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.spotitube
with
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8R_P39...sp=sharing

restart xbmc and enjoy
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2014-11-26, 12:10)tomer953 Wrote: I Made a fix for YouTube Music

Thanks a lot. +1 rep. for you.
Peppe
I made a simple plugin called Youtube Forwarder that substitutes the standard Youtube one and forwards playback requests to Bromix's plugin (or another plugin if you know the path).

Download here

(2014-11-26, 13:38)torenvalk Wrote: Download here

good things today guys you are really inspired.
just installed and tested. easy and fast.
have to be sure of what you do before install.
Peppe
hello, first, thanks for this add on,i have just one question: under the same mail/user name I have two different channels, how can I choose either one or the another?
thanks!
cheers
(2014-11-26, 15:23)bakito Wrote: hello, first, thanks for this add on,i have just one question: under the same mail/user name I have two different channels, how can I choose either one or the another?
thanks!
cheers

I have to look into this. I don't know yet if the APIv3 of YouTube provides something like this. The Default is to use primary channel. This can be changed: see link
ok thanks, I'll try this!
cheers
(2014-11-25, 18:50)Raitsa Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 23:35)Raitsa Wrote: 18 autoupdated to 20 but did not work for me at all (OpenElec 4.2.1 & Celeron NUC).

After rebooting it did not work either, I was able to type in different searches but no results show up, just an error.

Time to get some sleep and tomorrow hopefully time for some logs.

With a very quick test 22 seems amazingly good.

Not sure if the sort by date option is working, it seems to only sort by year?

In my tests it sorts by year, month and day. Could it be, that you skin only shows the year? because I see (Confluence) DAY.MONTH.YEAR
A little update Smile I'm trying to implement 'Browse Channels' but the APIv3 is either broken or I'm doing something wrong. But for now 'What to watch' Smile

alpha 23
  • ADD: 'What to watch'
  • FIX: minor fixes
(2014-11-26, 18:12)bromix Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 18:50)Raitsa Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 23:35)Raitsa Wrote: 18 autoupdated to 20 but did not work for me at all (OpenElec 4.2.1 & Celeron NUC).

After rebooting it did not work either, I was able to type in different searches but no results show up, just an error.

Time to get some sleep and tomorrow hopefully time for some logs.

With a very quick test 22 seems amazingly good.

Not sure if the sort by date option is working, it seems to only sort by year?

In my tests it sorts by year, month and day. Could it be, that you skin only shows the year? because I see (Confluence) DAY.MONTH.YEAR

With 23 sorting by date seems to work 100% (with the Refocus 1.4.0 skin).

Great work bromix, thank you Smile
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2014-11-26, 11:28)bromix Wrote:
(2014-11-26, 01:22)paol Wrote: Hi,

Since paid videos stopped working recently in the other youtube plugin, I decided to give this one a try, but as soon as I try to open the plugin I get a "Login failed" message.

I do not have 2-step authentication enabled in my account, and the other plugin can use the account (I just forced it to relogin to check). This is all that appears in the log file when I open the plugin:

Code:
23:00:40 T:140441936721664  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
23:00:40 T:140443099244288  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
23:00:40 T:140443099244288  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:00:40 T:140443099244288   ERROR: /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:730: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html (This warning will only appear once by default.)
                                              InsecureRequestWarning)
Wait for the next update. Maybe this will resolve this issue.

(2014-11-26, 08:16)arithine Wrote:

Which skin your are using? Is this a normal behavior of a skin to call some URI/path on an addon that maybe doesn't exist? I catch every unknown path for the addon, because this would be an exception and the addon could maybe end in mambo-jambo and don't work properly after that.
I want to test this behavior and maybe update the framework to tolerate (some kind of white-listing) this path. Because this effects every addon of mine.

Aeon MQ5 Helix mod
(2014-11-26, 08:16)arithine Wrote: In your skin settings try disabling "extra fanart" that worked for me.

Thanks for the suggestion. That did seem to prevent that message from popping up on Nebula skin. However, nowhere is there a setting to enable/disable extra fanart in CCM skin. That said, I like enabling 'extra fanart' so if there is a way to eventually repair whatever change occurred from Alpha 18 to Alpha 20 which started giving me this issue I would be most grateful.

(2014-11-26, 11:28)bromix Wrote: Which skin your are using? Is this a normal behavior of a skin to call some URI/path on an addon that maybe doesn't exist? I catch every unknown path for the addon, because this would be an exception and the addon could maybe end in mambo-jambo and don't work properly after that.

I use two, actually: Nebula and Confluence Custom Mod (CCM), both the latest for Gotham (I am on Gotham 13.2). I find the problem on both skins.

And I've never had this sort of URI/path message pop up before on any other addon, so it is not normal for me on either skin.

Note, on CCM skin's 'Skin Settings' menu there is a "Scripts and Paths" submenu which lists a bunch of Centralized FanArt Directories, and only the GenreFanArt and Weather FanArt ones have a directory listed. Perhaps the missing directories for MovieFanArt, TVShowFanArt, ConcertsFanArt, ArtistsFanArt, Album Thumbnails, and FavouritesFanArt might be the cause?

However, on Nebula I have no such "Scripts and Paths" submenu to alter.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20