• 31(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2014-12-26, 19:21)rmarney Wrote: Another vote to include the download features of the old Youtube plugin.

I was really disappointed this was taken away.

Anyone have an idea on how to revert to the old plugin in the interim until this is replaced?

It wasn't taken away..it even wasn't working anymore in the old addon Smile
Any chance to get "Youtube suggests" like in the previous addon, where it was based on what you might want to watch instead of the trending or popular videos?
nice I will check it out hopefully playlists work on previous youtube app they didn't Smile
Download option would be nice, but in the meantime, I recommend getting Dreamcatcher addon by TheHighway. It will download any video (except live streams) that will play in XBMC (I will never call it Kodi Smile).
Plug-in was working before but now it gives me a script failed... Un installed removed user data's but no way

Fixed by doing a fresh install of kodi... Seems something was broken on my side going through all the release candidates... Sorry...
(2014-12-26, 23:10)Bernard_Defacqz Wrote: Plug-in was working before but now it gives me a script failed... Un installed removed user data's but no way
debug log (wiki)

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Good to see bromix version being the official version of kodi now!!

Little request,
Any chance to play videos from youtube app in ios?
You need to make kodi to be a "remote tv" somehow.
You have there the options to "pair device" like smart-tv

Then send videos from phone.
Can be made?
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2014-12-27, 00:54)tomer953 Wrote: Good to see bromix version being the official version of kodi now!!

Little request,

Can be made?

Nope...already tested it...to much work to reverse engineer the protocol behind it + we need a service opening a port to receive the input of the remote. If you send a command via phone/remote it will first run through the Google/YouTube server (Internet) before reaching KODI (tested with Wireshark + additional proxy). So the service has to run separately from the addon.
(2014-12-26, 20:13)bromix Wrote:
(2014-12-26, 19:21)rmarney Wrote: Another vote to include the download features of the old Youtube plugin.

I was really disappointed this was taken away.

Anyone have an idea on how to revert to the old plugin in the interim until this is replaced?

It wasn't taken away..it even wasn't working anymore in the old addon Smile

Definitely working in the old add on, I moved the plugin folder from the last xbmc install and updated the plugin id and ran it in 14.0 today without issue.
(2014-12-27, 00:54)tomer953 Wrote: Good to see bromix version being the official version of kodi now!!

Little request,

Can be made?
Easy with android using yatse.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-12-27, 01:03)bromix Wrote:

Little request,

http://www.androidcentral.com/sites/andr...k=a7Gii2n6

Can be made?

Nope...already tested it...to much work to reverse engineer the protocol behind it + we need a service opening a port to receive the input of the remote. If you send a command via phone/remote it will first run through the Google/YouTube server (Internet) before reaching KODI (tested with Wireshark + additional proxy). So the service has to run separately from the addon.

Got It, Thanks..
and the airplay part? which now send only audio?
some apps like iTube send both audio and video, worth a check
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
hi brominx, i have a little request for you.
could you add a sort of notification system at the starts of a videos like the one used from AddonScriptorDE in his Youtube Music addon.
i find it really usefull when i play a playlist.
thanks a lot mate, and as always good work.
Peppe
The "auto-remove from watch later" doesn't seem to work so far. For over 2 days i have few watched vides that are still on that list.
Found this plug-in today, welcome to the default player on Kodi. Loved the pair feature, very very easy.

I can't see any of my viewed history though, I have been into 'configure' and selected History as an option but when I go into history there's nothing there. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm using Kodi 4.97.3 on RPi, thanks.
Is this the official YouTube for the .org now?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20