• 56(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
I just uploaded the 5.0.5~beta2 for tests Cool

This version should bring back Watch History. If you're signed in and watch a video, the video should be listed in the 'Watch History' of YouTube. So the 'Watch History' should be in sync. on every device of yours.
One thing I couldn't get to work is to remove a video from the Watch History. This will only work with the APP or in the WEB.

Have fun and let me know if this is working for you.
Does the 5.0.5~beta have the same addon id as 5.0.3? Should I uninstall 5.0.3 before adding your repository and installing beta versions?
(2015-01-18, 01:59)nikstra Wrote: Does the 5.0.5~beta have the same addon id as 5.0.3? Should I uninstall 5.0.3 before adding your repository and installing beta versions?

Same ID Wink nothing to uninstall. If you install my repo you should receive Beta-Updates for this addon (I you wan't them). I provide the Beta-Updates so I can test and validate feedback before the final 5.0.5 will go into the off. KODI-Repo.
(2015-01-18, 01:51)bromix Wrote: I just uploaded the 5.0.5~beta2 for tests Cool

This version should bring back Watch History. If you're signed in and watch a video, the video should be listed in the 'Watch History' of YouTube. So the 'Watch History' should be in sync. on every device of yours.
One thing I couldn't get to work is to remove a video from the Watch History. This will only work with the APP or in the WEB.

Have fun and let me know if this is working for you.

Awesome! I was wondering if this feature was possible. Nice man.

Quick question. In the New Subscriptions menu, the context menu no longer has Play All or Play from here that will play the list of videos. However, if I rollback to 5.0.2 that feature is there and works fine. Is there a reason this was removed? Sorry if you already answered that. 56 pages is a lot to catch up on. Smile
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
(2015-01-17, 23:17)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 19:07)WhiteTiger Wrote: Hey guys I'm using Kodi on a raspberry pi, connected to my TV using HDMI. I can't seem to play any YouTube videos at all with the plugin. I've got a paste of the log for the Youtube plugin here that seems to list the errors but I have no idea how to read it. Hoping that someone can look through and tell me what I need to do. Thank you Smile http://pastebin.com/rKLDGRrr

This is a VEVO videos right? You need at least the 5.0.5~beta1, which has the bugfix with the new signature.

You can get beta versions of the Addon via my repo (See my signature for more information)

Bromix repository | Repository information

It wasn't a VEVO video but I went ahead and added the repo and update the YouTube plugin anyway to see if that worked. Still getting the same error with every video I try. It says the stream is open but it says it's at the 14 second mark without playing through the previous 13 seconds, also there's no video or audio. Not sure what's happening but here's the log after I updated to beta version; http://pastebin.com/L7ymtkJT

Edit: Nevermind restarted and it fixed everything. Thanks for the help! Big Grin
Hi Bromix,

The test verison of your add-on updated to alpha-29 but did not then update to the beta series. Do I need to delete alpha and reinstall the beta from your repo to continue with the test versions? Many thanks
(2015-01-18, 05:58)ragedogg69 Wrote: Awesome! I was wondering if this feature was possible. Nice man.

Quick question. In the New Subscriptions menu, the context menu no longer has Play All or Play from here that will play the list of videos. However, if I rollback to 5.0.2 that feature is there and works fine. Is there a reason this was removed? Sorry if you already answered that. 56 pages is a lot to catch up on. Smile
I replaced the context menu and some default function with it. I look into it, so both is working again Wink

(2015-01-18, 10:45)WhiteTiger Wrote: Edit: Nevermind restarted and it fixed everything. Thanks for the help! Big Grin
Wink

(2015-01-19, 01:33)emjayuu Wrote: Hi Bromix,

The test verison of your add-on updated to alpha-29 but did not then update to the beta series. Do I need to delete alpha and reinstall the beta from your repo to continue with the test versions? Many thanks

You have to uninstall the alpha and install YouTube from my repo again (if you want the beta-versions for tests). The ID of the add changed, that's why you don't get any updates Wink
Its possible with actual funcionality show videos on random mode?
I mean similar videos.
(2015-01-19, 14:46)ysilvela Wrote: Its possible with actual funcionality show videos on random mode?
I mean similar videos.

What do you mean with random mode?
Similar videos work only if you have a video to relate to. If you select a video call the context menu and select 'Related Videos'.
I've just installed this repo and now I can't use it.
I click the Addon and get a LOGIN FAIL message in the corner. The settings appear and there are no places to insert or amend my login details.

Any ideas?
(2015-01-19, 20:33)Chrisonline Wrote: I've just installed this repo and now I can't use it.
I click the Addon and get a LOGIN FAIL message in the corner. The settings appear and there are no places to insert or amend my login details.

Any ideas?
A Debug log would always help Wink I'm no clairvoyant.
On my apple tv 2 kodi 14.0 i have alway buffering issues.
any tip please?
thanks
(2015-01-19, 22:39)sprazzi Wrote: On my apple tv 2 kodi 14.0 i have alway buffering issues.
any tip please?
thanks
Reduce the resolution/video quality of the addon to compare if this is a problem of bandwidth.
(2015-01-19, 15:19)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-19, 14:46)ysilvela Wrote: Its possible with actual funcionality show videos on random mode?
I mean similar videos.

What do you mean with random mode?
Similar videos work only if you have a video to relate to. If you select a video call the context menu and select 'Related Videos'.

Yes, I mean after watching the first video, some youtube applications let you show related videos in random mode. Its like party mode.

Thanks so much Bromix for all.
Hello,
I have been trying to get the live video working but it doesnt seem to work.
Has not worked for a few weeks and has not worked since the new beta release that you put up yesterday

Here is the log file..

http://pastebin.com/mbDGY1nV

Specifically look at 22:57 - Skipping unplayable item

PS. Im trying to get Sky News Live working - was using the Otter video to test other live streams, dont judge Wink Wink Wink
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20