• 71(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-02-18, 03:39)schigara Wrote: Hey guys. I am curious what happened to the "My Favorites"?
Starting with APIv3 (by Google for YouTube) Favorites is a playlist now and is to find under 'Playlist'

(2015-02-18, 03:39)schigara Wrote: Another thing is In "Search", I used to be able to go to the option menu and edit a previous search that was saved so I would not have to key in the whole thing again and also it stopped saving search strings once it reached 10 of them.
"Addon-Settings/Search History Size" is your friend Wink
Editing an existing search is on my todo.

(2015-02-18, 03:39)schigara Wrote: I was using XBMC 13.xx and when I switched to the new Kodi 14.xx is when the youtube icons changed, "my favorites" went missing and the searches seem to have less functionality. Is this a totally different youtube addon?
Yes complete new, because the old APIv2 will be dropped by YouTube - please read the initial post to this thread and the section Missing - everything was already explained Cool.
(2015-02-18, 00:11)bromix Wrote: Can you please provide me log via pastebin Wink

Well of course Smile
Here is the complete log from my user åäö

http://pastebin.com/vwyn4aTm
(2015-02-18, 11:39)DrSodomom Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 00:11)bromix Wrote: Can you please provide me log via pastebin Wink

Well of course Smile

Ahhh...I see Wink okay...this is a bug Smile
(2015-02-18, 11:44)bromix Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 11:39)DrSodomom Wrote:

Well of course Smile

OK. Should I do something more or ... ? Smile
When I paste it to pastebin the åäö letters dissapear. In the log they are there.
(2015-02-18, 11:54)DrSodomom Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 11:44)bromix Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 11:39)DrSodomom Wrote: Well of course Smile

When I paste it to pastebin the åäö letters dissapear. In the log they are there.

No, I have now everything I need...in the forum it's quite hard to read a log...therefore the pastebin Wink
I try to fix the issue this week (I hope). It's some kind of unicode trouble with os.path.join of python I'm not handling correct Smile
I'm currently using a Raspberry Pi B model with the latest XBian/Kodi 14.2 Beta2.

When I try to play a Youtube video, either nothing happens or I receive an error that the video can't be played (CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer(56)). Do you perhaps know what the issue could be? I've also uninstalled and installed the addon again but so far no luck.

Log file
http://pastebin.com/xHHAVz3H
(2015-02-18, 12:04)bromix Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 11:54)DrSodomom Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 11:44)bromix Wrote: Ahhh...I see Wink okay...this is a bug Smile

No, I have now everything I need...in the forum it's quite hard to read a log...therefore the pastebin Wink
I try to fix the issue this week (I hope). It's some kind of unicode trouble with os.path.join of python I'm not handling correct Smile

No panic. I survive with 13.2, but it would be nice to upgrade. Thank you bromix!
(2015-02-18, 12:49)DrSodomom Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 12:04)bromix Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 11:54)DrSodomom Wrote: OK. Should I do something more or ... ? Smile

No panic. I survive with 13.2, but it would be nice to upgrade. Thank you bromix!

Same here, but there is one difference:
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 8: ordinal not in range(128)
(2015-02-18, 17:39)hamvaspeter Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 12:49)DrSodomom Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 12:04)bromix Wrote: No, I have now everything I need...in the forum it's quite hard to read a log...therefore the pastebin Wink

Same here, but there is one difference:
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 8: ordinal not in range(128)

It's the same bug...my mistake Sad
(2014-12-30, 11:48)bromix Wrote:
(2014-12-30, 05:07)MadZeh Wrote:
(2014-12-26, 09:16)bromix Wrote: ...
For the 1080xf Skin can you provide me with the IDs of the view and the names (see first post for this thread)

The only available viewtypes for the youtube menu on 1080XF (skin.1080xf) and Xperience1080 (skin.xperience1080) are:

List - ID:50
Thumbnails - ID:500

And for video-listing:

Info list - ID:52
Panel - ID:53
Landscape - ID:54
Poster - ID:55
Thumbnail - ID:500
Banner - ID:60
Thanks. I will update the information so both skins will be supported.

Hi bromix, first thing: thanks for the high quality addon.

I'm using the 1080xf Skin and the YouTube addon version 5.0.5 and there is something wrong with the wizard setup execution for the list view selection.

Wizard setup:

With Confluence --> i'm asked first to select the view default and then the view episode. The possible choice are restricted to the ones available in the skin.
With 1080xf --> i'm only asked to select the view default but there is no option to select the view episode. Besides, the wizard proposes a lot (all?) of list view, not only the ones that belong to the skin (Anyway, if I select "thumbnail" (that is a valid choice), the preference is saved)

The "problem" is that I cannot save the view episode preference.

thanks and keep up the brilliant work

regards
Andrea
(2015-02-18, 18:18)notinmyname Wrote:
(2014-12-30, 11:48)bromix Wrote:
(2014-12-30, 05:07)MadZeh Wrote: The only available viewtypes for the youtube menu on 1080XF (skin.1080xf) and Xperience1080 (skin.xperience1080) are:

Thumbnails - ID:500

And for video-listing:

Info list - ID:52
Panel - ID:53
Landscape - ID:54
Poster - ID:55
Thumbnail - ID:500
Banner - ID:60
Thanks. I will update the information so both skins will be supported.

Hi bromix, first thing: thanks for the high quality addon.

I'm using the 1080xf Skin and the YouTube addon version 5.0.5 and there is something wrong with the wizard setup execution for the list view selection.

Wizard setup:

With Confluence --> i'm asked first to select the view default and then the view episode. The possible choice are restricted to the ones available in the skin.
With 1080xf --> i'm only asked to select the view default but there is no option to select the view episode. Besides, the wizard proposes a lot (all?) of list view, not only the ones that belong to the skin (Anyway, if I select "thumbnail" (that is a valid choice), the preference is saved)

The "problem" is that I cannot save the view episode preference.

thanks and keep up the brilliant work

regards
Andrea

Thanks for the information Smile I will update the supported views in v5.0.7. Somehow I missed this information Smile
(2015-02-18, 12:21)Carpenter Wrote: I'm currently using a Raspberry Pi B model with the latest XBian/Kodi 14.2 Beta2.

When I try to play a Youtube video, either nothing happens or I receive an error that the video can't be played (CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer(56)). Do you perhaps know what the issue could be? I've also uninstalled and installed the addon again but so far no luck.

Log file

Same thing here.
(2015-02-19, 05:04)calhaus Wrote:
(2015-02-18, 12:21)Carpenter Wrote: I'm currently using a Raspberry Pi B model with the latest XBian/Kodi 14.2 Beta2.

Log file

Same thing here.

I try to look into this...hopefully this weekend Smile The url for the streams seams not to be right...I miss the 'itag' parameter...basted on the log I can write a test to confirm and maybe fix this issue Smile thanks.
Hi

I am getting a 'Script Failed' error when launching the YouTube app on Kodi 14.1 Helix running the standard skin (also tried with Aeon Nox, same error). I don't think it was skin related though, but I've tried anyway. Big Grin

My pastebin is: http://pastebin.com/YmmteaAy

I get the error when launching the app or when I want to start a trailer from the Movie section info page.

I already tried reinstalling Kodi with all new settings but that didn't help.

What am I doing wrong..?
(2015-02-19, 17:25)TechnoTuup Wrote: Hi

I am getting a 'Script Failed' error when launching the YouTube app on Kodi 14.1 Helix running the standard skin (also tried with Aeon Nox, same error). I don't think it was skin related though, but I've tried anyway. Big Grin

My pastebin is: http://pastebin.com/YmmteaAy

I get the error when launching the app or when I want to start a trailer from the Movie section info page.

I already tried reinstalling Kodi with all new settings but that didn't help.

What am I doing wrong..?

Thanks for the info...it's the same issue Smile
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20