• 95(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-04-18, 21:47)DaRk_St0rM Wrote: Hmm, should I contact the maintainer of the repository from which I download it, or ask in the RasPi forum?
Thanks for your help.
The devs who are developing/releasing the version of KODI for RasPi.
So, where'd that be? Sorry, total newbie here.
From where you downloaded your raspbian wheezy.
But, as I said Kodi is not part of Raspbian itself, I downloaded it from a repository of a guy that builds it himself.
(2015-04-18, 22:25)DaRk_St0rM Wrote: But, as I said Kodi is not part of Raspbian itself, I downloaded it from a repository of a guy that builds it himself.
Sorry, you're right Smile but that guy sounds right. Maybe he missed something in the build for KODI
(2015-04-14, 20:04)bromix Wrote:
(2015-04-14, 20:00)grillage Wrote: I am getting a script error with this add-on. It was working fine, but now it fails. Logs at http://www.xbmclogs.com/p0ral2xcf

Delete the cache of the addon...something fu***d up your database.
Userdata (wiki)
plugin.video.youtube/kodion/cache.sqlite
had this issue as well after updating to beta 11, but this solved the issue, thanks.
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
Hey. Sorry computer die so have to get a new one. Finished setting up Kodi again but still having issue. Here is Log

(2015-04-05, 17:15)bromix Wrote:
(2015-04-05, 17:07)quan3t Wrote: When I try to add a video to playlist I receive an error "Unauthorized". Anyone know how I can fix this? I have verified that I am logged in with my account.
Debug log (wiki)
Nothing in the log...but you're using an alpha version of Kodi...Sometimes an alpha could have bugs.
(2015-04-18, 20:37)DaRk_St0rM Wrote: When I search for YouTube videos, I get no thumbnails or pictures for neither videos nor channels. Trying to play a video threw an error.

I have woken up to this problem this morning too, on both my windows and iOS machines. Yesterday everything was fine, and I haven't changed anything between now and then. I took the updates to beta 10 and 11 the day they were released and re-activated youtube via the web and everything worked fine.

But this morning I have no thumbnails for any videos. However in my case the videos DO seem to play fine.

I'm running Kodi v13.2 and YouTube v5.1.0 beta11.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Without a debug log (wiki) I won't and can't help Wink and here (Windows, Ubuntu and Android) everything is working fine.
Log: http://pastebin.com/yHFkppam

Although please note that my videos are playing successfully, so Im not get any visible error.

If you need me to test anything please let me know Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2015-04-19, 11:46)jmh2002 Wrote: Log: http://pastebin.com/yHFkppam

Although please note that my videos are playing successfully, so Im not get any visible error.
Looks fine so far. You can try to delete the cache of the Addon. Maybe some old corrupted data.
Ok, I can try it. What will I lose through deleting the cache?

Anyway, I will try and make a backup.

Just to confirm, its this file that I should delete: \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.youtube\kodion\cache.sqlite ?
Correct...the cache is stored data from the YouTube server to speed things up and save me some quota.
I deleted cache.sqlite, but unfortunately no change. Still no thumbnails.

Please tell me what I should test next for you.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20