• 116(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Can someone explain me what is producing these kind of calls? A skin? an addon?
Something is draining the quota of the addon because of frequent searches for trailers (over 20%!!! per day - only for trailers) it's on a Helix system. On the weekend the quota was almost at 100% which would result in a shutdown for the rest of the day. The quota resets every 24h. These spikes started somewhere last week.

Code:
https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/search?part=snippet&type=video&maxResults=5&q=Ex+Machina+%282015%29+trailer
Only if you install via zip or my repo...this version (search) should work with Frodo.

Version 5.1.4~beta1 (2015-05-21)
ADD: Frodo support (only if you install via zip or bromix repo)
After i entered the code twice from the kodi, into the computer. It still doesn't work with seeing the videos i liked. It is only showing nothing.
(2015-05-21, 21:26)Freddyzo Wrote: After i entered the code twice from the kodi, into the computer. It still doesn't work with seeing the videos i liked. It is only showing nothing.
See some posts back...

Is your G+ account connected with YouTube? In some rare cases you need at least one channel (your channel) and even if it's private or invisible.
I am pretty sure it is connected to G+. Does it have anything to say, that I am using Boxee Box?
I am trying to use KODI and youtube add-on to play a live stream un-manned. I just updated to 5.1.3 and am testing right now....but with 5.1.1 it timed out at about 1hour. Is there any way to disable this timeout function, or was it a bug that was fixed in 5.1.3?

Hoarbagel
(2015-05-21, 08:45)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2015-05-21, 02:19)colbert Wrote: Hi, is there any way to have the addon remember which view I have chosen in skin? I am using Arctic Zephyr and every time I go into the addon, then to My Subscriptions it lands on a default view I can't stand. Nothing else in the skin behaves this way, always views are remembered otherwise. Thanks for a great addon and any help with this Smile
Do you mean apart from the "Override View" settings on the Advanced Tab of YouTube settings... ? I set my desired view codes here and it works perfectly.

(2015-05-21, 09:40)bromix Wrote:
(2015-05-21, 02:19)colbert Wrote: Hi, is there any way to have the addon remember which view I have chosen in skin? I am using Arctic Zephyr and every time I go into the addon, then to My Subscriptions it lands on a default view I can't stand. Nothing else in the skin behaves this way, always views are remembered otherwise. Thanks for a great addon and any help with this Smile

Disable the override view in the addon settings.

Thank you that did it! Appreciate the help Smile
(2015-05-22, 00:31)hoarbagel Wrote: I am trying to use KODI and youtube add-on to play a live stream un-manned. I just updated to 5.1.3 and am testing right now....but with 5.1.1 it timed out at about 1hour. Is there any way to disable this timeout function, or was it a bug that was fixed in 5.1.3?

Hoarbagel

Has nothing to do with the addon. Either your ISP reconnected or the stream was down. After the stream is playing the addon is out of the game and KODI is doing the hard lifting Wink
(2015-05-21, 17:18)bromix Wrote: Can someone explain me what is producing these kind of calls? A skin? an addon?
Something is draining the quota of the addon because of frequent searches for trailers (over 20%!!! per day - only for trailers) it's on a Helix system. On the weekend the quota was almost at 100% which would result in a shutdown for the rest of the day. The quota resets every 24h. These spikes started somewhere last week.

Code:
https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/search?part=snippet&type=video&maxResults=5&q=Ex+Machina+%282015%29+trailer

In one of the next updates you will have to re-login. It seems someone hijacked the API-Key. I compared the calls...and these must be handmade. The YT-Addon produces completely different calls. Thanks to the guys for burning down the quota Confused
This must be a little disheartening, so I wish to extend my personal thanks for all your hard work and very professional attitude towards your YouTube addon. THANK YOU Nod Cool Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Okay I got it working by trying again with the 2 x codes. Now I have a question, is there a way to autoplay liked videos? Like in youtube on a laptop, the liked videos is a playlist where it just autoplays.
(2015-05-22, 18:00)Freddyzo Wrote: Okay I got it working by trying again with the 2 x codes. Now I have a question, is there a way to autoplay liked videos? Like in youtube on a laptop, the liked videos is a playlist where it just autoplays.

Context menu and select play from here should work. Autoplay isn't is feature of the addon.
(2015-05-22, 08:39)bromix Wrote:
(2015-05-22, 00:31)hoarbagel Wrote: I am trying to use KODI and youtube add-on to play a live stream un-manned. I just updated to 5.1.3 and am testing right now....but with 5.1.1 it timed out at about 1hour. Is there any way to disable this timeout function, or was it a bug that was fixed in 5.1.3?

Hoarbagel

Has nothing to do with the addon. Either your ISP reconnected or the stream was down. After the stream is playing the addon is out of the game and KODI is doing the hard lifting Wink

So it could be a KODI or Openelec version issue? With this test I stayed on openelec 5.0.2 for RPI2 inistead of updating to 5.0.8. KODI version is 14.2... I think. It has been streaming for 2+ hours
I read further back through the post that the Google API was not looking at Subscriptions beyond 50. Have they fixed this and if they have how can I update mine? I have way more than 50 Subscriptions.

Thanks
(2015-05-22, 20:05)hoarbagel Wrote:
(2015-05-22, 08:39)bromix Wrote:

Hoarbagel

So it could be a KODI or Openelec version issue? With this test I stayed on openelec 5.0.2 for RPI2 inistead of updating to 5.0.8. KODI version is 14.2... I think. It has been streaming for 2+ hours

It could Smile the addon only provides only the url of the steam - nothing more...after that KODI is doing the magic.
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20