• 122(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-06-03, 23:30)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-03, 23:18)hoarbagel Wrote: Bromix,

I was wondering if it is possible to get a specific version of the youtube add-on. Today, it updated to 5.1.5 and am now having issues with freezing and the speeding upt to catchup to real time on a live stream. 5.1.3 and 5.1.4 did not have these issues and I believe this is the only change on these raspberry pi's.

Thank you,

Hoarbagel
5.1.3-5.1.5 provide all the same streams. Nothing changed. But you can try the following. Enable the 'Always ask for the video quality' option in the addin-settings. Try some of the streams in the list and see if something changes for you.

Looks like a reboot of the raspberry pi seems to have helped, smooth now
Hi Bromix,

Are previous versions of Youtube add-ons available? In the Kodi software you can install add-0ns from .zip file.

Hoarbagel
There is a button in add-on info to go back in versions.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@bromix - any reason you haven't implemented a download function with this addon? (sorry if this has already been asked)

EDIT:

@bromix Never mind found the answer.
It has been asked
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello Friends,

After I have updated YouTube plugin (android box +KOdi 14.2) I get the message: script error.

Can You help me fix it??
Full log is here: http://xbmclogs.com/pfddrvsqc

Rgrds
(2015-06-04, 15:25)ponciak Wrote: Hello Friends,

After I have updated YouTube plugin (android box +KOdi 14.2) I get the message: script error.

Can You help me fix it??
Full log is here: http://xbmclogs.com/pfddrvsqc

Rgrds

Code:
Error Contents: database disk image is malformed

Delete the cache under the addon data-folder....your box crashed before right? Also a tip, get rid of the banned add-ons (wiki) I don't know what side-effects these addons cause, but I don't care and I won't help next time.
Hi, another script failed, full log below:

http://goo.gl/MrCEb2

thanks.
Loose nut behind wheel.
I swapped skins and then "saw the light".
Fixed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got back after 2 months away and my subscriptions wouldn't show up.

I manually deleted the addon, reinstalled and now have 5.1.6 beta

I don't see where to log in or activate now,

So my subscriptions don;t work and it would appear I am not logged in.

Ideas?
(2015-06-05, 02:50)jscorrea Wrote: Hi, another script failed, full log below:

http://goo.gl/MrCEb2

thanks.
Error Contents: database disk image is malformed

Please delete the cache.sqlite under the YouTube addon folder. Did your KODI somehow crash?
(2015-06-05, 04:49)aksarge Wrote: Loose nut behind wheel.
I swapped skins and then "saw the light".
Fixed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got back after 2 months away and my subscriptions wouldn't show up.

I manually deleted the addon, reinstalled and now have 5.1.6 beta

I don't see where to log in or activate now,

So my subscriptions don;t work and it would appear I am not logged in.

Ideas?
Please re-login (sign out and sign in again). I had to generate a new API key. So your old user tokens are invalid, but should be correct after that.

If you don't see the sign in/out menu please check the addons settings -> folder. Maybe the folders are deactivated.
I have MK808B Plus with Kodi v14.1 and YouTube plug in 5.1.5

My problem is that if the source on youtube is SD with 4:3 aspect ratio, then it is stretched wide.
Is this problem fixed in Kodi v14.2 or what config should I change to keep the 4:3 aspect ratio?
Hi, I'm having problems activating/connecting TV. When setting up sign-in, the add-on gives key to activate in letters, but everywhere else (phone, tablet,PC you name it) you can only enter numbers, and NOT letters. Would anyone know solution how to fix this. Thanks in advance.
(2015-06-05, 08:39)sangean Wrote: I have MK808B Plus with Kodi v14.1 and YouTube plug in 5.1.5

My problem is that if the source on youtube is SD with 4:3 aspect ratio, then it is stretched wide.
Is this problem fixed in Kodi v14.2 or what config should I change to keep the 4:3 aspect ratio?

Sorry, wrong thread. Please take a look at your settings (System -> Video or Playback).
(2015-06-05, 17:19)nouniques Wrote: Hi, I'm having problems activating/connecting TV. When setting up sign-in, the add-on gives key to activate in letters, but everywhere else (phone, tablet,PC you name it) you can only enter numbers, and NOT letters. Would anyone know solution how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

Can you take a screenshot of the activation form of YouTube. This would be new one and I don't think so - because a lot of TVs won't work anymore.
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20