• 130(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
I can no longer open YouTube now ~ apparently since the update to 5.1.6 ~ I am receiving a Script Error. Kodi 14.0 won't allow uninstall. Help!
Linux or windows?
(2015-06-24, 17:57)PSYCHOUT Wrote: I can no longer open YouTube now ~ apparently since the update to 5.1.6 ~ I am receiving a Script Error. Kodi 14.0 won't allow uninstall. Help!

i'm having the same issue on MINIX Android box
Debug log (wiki) people, please Wink
Hi. I'm getting issues where the plugin just seems to hang while searching for anything. Happens whether logged in or not... Fresh 15.0 beta install.

Log below. Hope it helps...

Thanks

http://pastebin.com/yZdTY0UY
(2015-06-25, 23:39)woZa Wrote: Hi. I'm getting issues where the plugin just seems to hang while searching for anything. Happens whether logged in or not... Fresh 15.0 beta install.

Thanks

Restart KODI. Look that the process is really killed. Somehow your database is locked.
(2015-06-26, 00:10)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 23:39)woZa Wrote: Hi. I'm getting issues where the plugin just seems to hang while searching for anything. Happens whether logged in or not... Fresh 15.0 beta install.

Thanks

Restart KODI. Look that the process is really killed. Somehow your database is locked.

Happens from a fresh reboot of PC, auto load kodi, straight into youtube addon...

Different log error message this time...

** Edit **

http://pastebin.com/g507896r
Please always use some external service for pasting logs...that's really hard to read without formatting...especially if I haven't had my coffee in the morning Wink

Code:
A subclass of HTTPException. Raised if a server responds with a HTTP status code that we don’t understand.

Are using some kind of proxy or VPN?
(2015-06-26, 09:30)bromix Wrote: Please always use some external service for pasting logs...that's really hard to read without formatting...especially if I haven't had my coffee in the morning Wink

Code:
A subclass of HTTPException. Raised if a server responds with a HTTP status code that we don’t understand.

Apologies! Fixed above post...

Yes, I am using a VPN. Totally forgot about that! Disconnected it and everything works as expected. Any way to fix it so it plays nicely with the VPN connected or is it a VPN side issue?

Thanks
(2015-06-26, 12:56)woZa Wrote:
(2015-06-26, 09:30)bromix Wrote: Please always use some external service for pasting logs...that's really hard to read without formatting...especially if I haven't had my coffee in the morning Wink

Code:

Apologies! Fixed above post...

Yes, I am using a VPN. Totally forgot about that! Disconnected it and everything works as expected. Any way to fix it so it plays nicely with the VPN connected or is it a VPN side issue?

Thanks

Normally this should work, at least I can work with a global proxy and have no problems. You're the first Sad I have no idea how to solve this issue.
(2015-06-26, 13:51)bromix Wrote: Normally this should work, at least I can work with a global proxy and have no problems. You're the first Sad I have no idea how to solve this issue.

Has been working fine so perhaps they have changed something at the VPN side... Thanks for helping find the problem anyway.

A
Hi,
I'm using YouTube v5.1.6 and for some reason reason ALL the videos are ALWAYS missing the first 1-2 seconds.
Even if I pause, manually move the progress bar to zero, and play - the first 2 seconds are simply not there.

Is it ever happened to anyone?
Any known reasons/fix for this?

I tried to increase/decrease the buffer size in the plugin's settings, but that didn't help.

Kodi 15 beta 2, Windows 7.

thanks
(2015-06-26, 19:27)omriamos Wrote: Hi,
I'm using YouTube v5.1.6 and for some reason reason ALL the videos are ALWAYS missing the first 1-2 seconds.
Even if I pause, manually move the progress bar to zero, and play - the first 2 seconds are simply not there.

Is it ever happened to anyone?
Any known reasons/fix for this?

I tried to increase/decrease the buffer size in the plugin's settings, but that didn't help.

Kodi 15 beta 2, Windows 7.

thanks

This is a known bug since Helix. I've the same problem. Since Helix a fraction of the second is missing at the beginning. In Gotham I haven't this issue either. This hasn't to do with the addon.
A known bug with Kodi itself? I only noticed it with the youtube plugin... local playback of videos is fine.
(2015-06-26, 19:36)omriamos Wrote: A known bug with Kodi itself? I only noticed it with the youtube plugin... local playback of videos is fine.

It's quite a difference to compare local playback with streaming, which needs buffering Wink
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20