• 132(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-06-27, 22:49)yomgui Wrote: Hi,

I am trying to "Sign Out" since the My Subscriptions page is empty. But I get an "Login Failed" error.

I get the following logs

Code:
22:46:56 T:2644495168  NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Running: YouTube (5.1.6) on Helix (14.2) with Python 2.7.3
22:47:00 T:3007961472   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.youtube/sign/out/
22:47:00 T:3007961472   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.youtube/sign/out/) failed

Any idea how I can reset the plugin settings ?

Is your G+ account connected with YouTube? And please always complete debug log (wiki)s and only via pastebin.com or similar.
(2015-06-27, 21:24)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 21:17)ArkansasWatcher Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 11:00)bromix Wrote: So, "Sign In" folder is enabled in the addon settings? But it not showing after the "Sign Out" ?

Yes, that is correct.

Can you try to delete all data in the user_data folder of the addon...just to be sure, that no false data is the problem.

Thanks! That solved the problem.
I'm getting a script error whenever I try to open Youtube. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, it did nothing. I also tried manually deleting the plugin folder after uninstalling and then re-installing, which also did not fix the problem.

This is about where my troubleshooting ability ends.

Youtube version 5.1.6 on Kodi 14.2, running on an old but fully updated XBMCbuntu box.

Debug log here.
Using latest version with helix getting daily limit exceede
Edit: Oddly it started working again. Must have been something on YouTube's side. I'll leave the original message just for reference.

-----------------
I have run into an issue today, I'm not sure if others are experiencing it or not.

When I go into the "subscriptions" area ( the one between browse channels and disliked videos) I am receiving an error that says:

"Exception in contentprovider"
Unknown kind "

I have deleted my cache and user data for the plugin, signed out and in, rebooted, etc. Still get the same error. The other buttons seem to function properly though.
(2015-06-28, 08:54)pch43 Wrote: Using latest version with helix getting daily limit exceede

Yes, me too, even though I barely used YouTube this weekend. I guess something is up, but I'm sure Bromix will be on top of it soon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I may have an idea Wink I just wanted to be sure if this wasn't only a one time problem. I try something tonight. But first my fiancée and will enjoy our anniversary Wink
(2015-06-28, 04:43)CrisA Wrote: I'm getting a script error whenever I try to open Youtube. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, it did nothing. I also tried manually deleting the plugin folder after uninstalling and then re-installing, which also did not fix the problem.

Youtube version 5.1.6 on Kodi 14.2, running on an old but fully updated XBMCbuntu box.

Debug log here.

I have a very similar error ~ by which means did you uninstall and install YouTube (uninstall is dis-enabled within my YT) ~ also (I am an absolute newbie) where did you locate the plug-in folder? I would be very interested in the outcome of your problem? I would just like to be able to execute a clean uninstall of YT 5.1.6. so that I might make a fresh start.
i had issues (empty playlists, not all folders showing etc) with YouTube for a while and solved it by removing anything named youtube here: \\openelec\Userdata\addon_data and then ofc doing the sign in process from scratch! thanks Smile
(2015-06-28, 04:43)CrisA Wrote: I'm getting a script error whenever I try to open Youtube. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, it did nothing. I also tried manually deleting the plugin folder after uninstalling and then re-installing, which also did not fix the problem.

Debug log here.

Remove the cache.sqlite file under the user_addon folder for YouTube. It's corrupted, did you KODI crashed before? Also you should remove the banned add-ons (wiki) Wink maybe one of them caused the crash.
(2015-06-28, 08:54)pch43 Wrote: Using latest version with helix getting daily limit exceede

(2015-06-28, 09:19)jmh2002 Wrote:

Yes, me too, even though I barely used YouTube this weekend. I guess something is up, but I'm sure Bromix will be on top of it soon.

I just pushed a test version (5.1.7~beta1) via my repo. This has some additional quota optimization. If this works I should see some declining numbers for the API key for Helix Smile
(2015-06-28, 17:07)bromix Wrote:

Debug log here.

Remove the cache.sqlite file under the user_addon folder for YouTube. It's corrupted, did you KODI crashed before? Also you should remove the banned add-ons (wiki) Wink maybe one of them caused the crash.

Thank you so much BROMIX ~ deleting my "cache.sqlite" has also cleared my similar script error reported here in a separate post.
(2015-06-28, 17:47)bromix Wrote: I just pushed a test version (5.1.7~beta1) via my repo. This has some additional quota optimization. If this works I should see some declining numbers for the API key for Helix Smile

I haven't taken the update yet but in any case later this afternoon (europe time) I no longer received the error and everything was back to normal.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2015-06-28, 19:26)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2015-06-28, 17:47)bromix Wrote: I just pushed a test version (5.1.7~beta1) via my repo. This has some additional quota optimization. If this works I should see some declining numbers for the API key for Helix Smile

I haven't taken the update yet but in any case later this afternoon (europe time) I no longer received the error and everything was back to normal.

After 24h the quota will be reset Wink
Yup, nothing better than a problem that fixes itself... (at least temporarily anyway) Wink
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20