• 136(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-07-05, 17:33)finalmakerr Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 15:49)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 15:42)finalmakerr Wrote: plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?playlist_id=[PID]

Doesn't work..
Only to write "doesn't work.." doesn't work for me either Wink

Debug log (wiki) or I can't really help.

Thank you for your reply Bromix!

Here is a short debug log:
Code:
....AHHHH MY EYES!!!!.....

Wink please a complete log and not posted in the forum, but on pastebin.com or similar...it's hard to read the log.
Made it work by deleting the whole folder, and installing the addon again. cheers Smile
(2015-07-05, 17:37)Freddyzo Wrote: Made it work by deleting the whole folder, and installing the addon again. cheers Smile

Okay...there must be a bug in the addon...something isn't resetting the settings correctly. I try to fix that...thanks for your feedback.
Sorry for all the questions. How do i get a playlist to autoplay the next song?
(2015-07-05, 17:48)Freddyzo Wrote: Sorry for all the questions. How do i get a playlist to autoplay the next song?

Via settings of KODI (System -> Video -> play next item...) or context menu ('C') on the playlist or on one of the videos in the playlist and select 'Play all'
(2015-07-05, 17:51)bromix Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 17:48)Freddyzo Wrote: Sorry for all the questions. How do i get a playlist to autoplay the next song?

Via settings of KODI (System -> Video -> play next item...) or context menu ('C') on the playlist or on one of the videos in the playlist and select 'Play all'

Cheers you're the man! Smile
(2015-07-05, 14:43)bromix Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 07:00)shenlong55 Wrote: I think I may have found a bug with large playlists. It seems like the plugin is adding a false video after the first however many videos are on a page (i.e. after the 50th video if you have the plugin set to display 50 items per page). It brings up a dialog to select the order of the playlist and then throws an error saying that a video failed to play and to check the log file for more details regardless of what I choose. So I decided to play the playlist in normal order and wait for it to happen again. It happened right after the last video on the first page of the playlist, so I tried playing the video after that one individually and it worked fine. I also have the Kodi remote on my phone and I checked the playlist on it and it shows an unexpected video after each video that would be at the end of a page. I set the plugin to display 5 items per page to check this and after every fifth video there would be one of those false videos (something like "plugin://plu...CAUQAA"). It looks like the "next page" item is being added to the playlist as a video. This is even worse when you use shuffle as the false video will be added randomly within the playlist, possibly right at the beginning of it.

Here's as much of my log as I could fit on pastebin...
http://pastebin.com/w9Pw8Npu

You're right...there was a bug Smile should be fixed with 5.1.7. If you're using my repo you should receive an update to the current 5.1.7~beta2 which includes the fix

Awesome Smile! Thanks for the quick fix!
(2015-06-29, 19:36)SnakeEyes Wrote:
(2015-06-29, 11:54)gshodg Wrote: The YouTube add-on (I'm using version 5.1.5 by bromix, on Kodi14.2/OpenElec 5.0.8) has stopped working as it used to on my system. I'm signed-in to my YouTube account (or was, and still should be)

Searching for, and playing, videos on YouTube works OK.

Clicking "Popular right now" or Subscriptions" now gives the following error:

Quote:Exception in ContentProvider
Unknown kind"

I've tried signing-out, but that gives an error message in the top-left of Kodi

Quote:YouTube
Login Failed

I've tried uninstalling the add-on but it won't let me, saying that it is used by some other add-ons and "This add-on cannot be uninstalled". The same when I try to disable it.

Any idea what I did that screwed up the use of the YouTube addon? I use it a lot, and am missing being able to see my search history and my subscriptions.

i had the exact same problem. i updated to the latest version and it did not help. it seems to have "broken" after i updated to the latest Isengard beta 2. to fix it i had to delete the settings.xml file located in Kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.youtube

after deleting the file i was then able to log out. i had to re-authorize and everything was fine after.

OH SWEET JESUS THAT'S IT!!!

I had EXACTLY this problem and had given up on it for months. I had deleted the folder, uninstalled youtube addon but when I installed it again and again it would come back as logged in with nothing working, and when I tried to sign out I got the same errors too.
After opening the settings.xml file and seeing that my settings were already in there although it was a fresh plugin install, I took the above advice and deleted the xml file, launched the plugin and then the wizard asked me to authorise the two apps via youtube.com/activate. All is working again! Thanks very much for sharing this solution!
(2015-07-05, 17:36)bromix Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 17:33)finalmakerr Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 15:49)bromix Wrote: Only to write "doesn't work.." doesn't work for me either Wink

Debug log (wiki) or I can't really help.

Thank you for your reply Bromix!

Code:

Wink please a complete log and not posted in the forum, but on pastebin.com or similar...it's hard to read the log.

Thanks again! Here is the full debug: http://pastebin.com/bknqqLaN
(2015-07-06, 10:06)finalmakerr Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 17:36)bromix Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 17:33)finalmakerr Wrote: Thank you for your reply Bromix!

Code:

There is a strange language error...can you try to update your KODI at least to 14.2, you're still using an old 14.0 RC.
(2015-07-06, 10:28)bromix Wrote:
(2015-07-06, 10:06)finalmakerr Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 17:36)bromix Wrote: Wink please a complete log and not posted in the forum, but on pastebin.com or similar...it's hard to read the log.

There is a strange language error...can you try to update your KODI at least to 14.2, you're still using an old 14.0 RC.

Thanks again Wink

Here is another log: http://pastebin.com/MbyHXrw4

*This issue is only when trying to play a playlist from outside your addon. The issue doesn't occur when playing a single id from outside your addon.
Exclamation 
for those who use android tv box, and get youtube script error, just delete all youtube plugins in kodi, first your android must rooted, use ES file explorer, show hidden files, look for android folder, kodi=>addons, delete youtube video plugins, kodi=> userdata, delete youtube video plugins, install from bromix repo, sign in,validate twice from browser.

this error occurs for me because youtube android apk not open, and after youtube plugins update (its like the new version not replace the old one, some of the old files still there).
(2015-07-07, 04:24)daniel-ntl Wrote: for those who use android tv box, and get youtube script error, just delete all youtube plugins in kodi, first your android must rooted, use ES file explorer, show hidden files, look for android folder, kodi=>addons, delete youtube video plugins, kodi=> userdata, delete youtube video plugins, install from bromix repo, sign in,validate twice from browser.

this error occurs for me because youtube android apk not open, and after youtube plugins update (its like the new version not replace the old one, some of the old files still there).

That's complete bull****
I have several Android TV boxes and they ALL work just fine.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Please I don´t understand. Youtube addon doesn´t play 1080p videos, but can I play 720p@60fps? HuhHuhHuh
read the thread...

Youtube uses DASH for 1080p. Kodi does not yet support DASH.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20