• 144(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
thanks for the quick replied. Yes i am logged on and cant log out. i think because its logged in with after i restored the backupzip and thats what caused it. i have to fin da way to log out or exactly how do i delete the addos user folder? delete the whole folder or just the youtube addon?
(2015-07-30, 00:08)buiweezy127 Wrote: thanks for the quick replied. Yes i am logged on and cant log out. i think because its logged in with after i restored the backupzip and thats what caused it. i have to fin da way to log out or exactly how do i delete the addos user folder? delete the whole folder or just the youtube addon?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata

If you're logged in, you should see the "sign out" item. But only if you have enabled it via the addons settings.
nvm now i have another error lol. i am currently using isengard and amazon fire skin by hitcher.

this is the error log.

->End of Python script error report<--
17:40:08 T:4260 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.youtube/subscriptions/list/
not sure if this is youtube addon error or amazon fire skin error.

do i just delete this from the userdata?
plugin.video.youtube folder
i also got an error when trying to view my subscriptions. it said daily limit has reached when i searched. help please. thanks
(2015-07-30, 07:55)buiweezy127 Wrote: i also got an error when trying to view my subscriptions. it said daily limit has reached when i searched. help please. thanks
Again(!) I need a full debug-log (wiki) please. The log via pastebin.com or similar.
Hi Bromix,

Something is wrong with the new youtube update (5.1.7). I have dozens of addons that run only on youtube, and when I select a video in one of these addons, I get script error information. And the strange part is that it works perfectly with 5.1.6 version.

Unfortunately at the moment I can not send a crash.log.

Anyone else in the same situation?

Congratulations for the excellent work.
(2015-07-30, 11:27)sunderlandz Wrote: Hi Bromix,

Something is wrong with the new youtube update (5.1.7). I have dozens of addons that run only on youtube, and when I select a video in one of these addons, I get script error information. And the strange part is that it works perfectly with 5.1.6 version.

Please sign out and in again...from 5.1.6 -> 5.1.7 the keys changed. Maybe this will help...alternative, remove the addons user folder and start fresh.
the problems seemed to be fixed. btw do we have to relog in everytime the addon is updated?
(2015-07-30, 17:19)buiweezy127 Wrote: the problems seemed to be fixed. btw do we have to relog in everytime the addon is updated?

No, this should be the last time...I had to switch accounts and create new KEYs.
(2015-07-26, 10:06)bromix Wrote:
(2015-07-25, 00:16)minipower Wrote: I read the advance setting to filter and or change the list order has been removed because people didn't use it or didn't say they wanted it. I'd like to put my vote in to re add it.
It was never there in the version 5.X.X...maybe you used an old 4.X.X? This version is a complete rewrite because of API changes by Google/YouTube.

(2015-07-25, 00:16)minipower Wrote: I would like to filter the list to make it show only video's over a certain length and oldest to newest.
In what context? Search?

(2015-07-25, 00:16)minipower Wrote: Also I'm having a problem with the video's info showing. I don't know the real name for it. The picture preview and description, I end up having to cycle up and down a few times to unstick it and get it too change to the correct info.
I have increased the cache size to 20mb, which didn't seem to correct it.
?!?! I don't follow...please provide us with a screenshot next time, so we can see what you mean Big Grin

Apologies for taking so long to reply...

About the advance setting that were taken out. Yes it must have been an older version. Of course I cannot find the conversation again. It was on your Git.

About the filtering. Yes the search. I will search for something and would like to filter the results.

For the problem I am having with the "sticking" video description. It ended up being I my end. I have been noticing when I would refresh a webpage or open a link from a webpage, sometimes it would take a long time to open. The new tab would open but the status bar would just sit there turning, staying gray and would take about 45 sec. to finally turn green and open the webpage.

Thank you for getting back with me about this.
7/31/2015.......5.1.7 kodi addon is not downloading from Youtube site, is not updating, 5.1.6 does not work with Openelec on Apple TV1 any suggestions.
(2015-07-30, 11:27)sunderlandz Wrote: Hi Bromix,

YES, YES, YES, OPENELEC FORUM kept asking me to go and download the update, IT does not download as of now, it does not update as of now, 2 hours and Openelec forum moderators made me go round and round and round, never checking if they could download the addon updated version for YOUTUBE.
Can you provide a debug log (wiki) at least? Maybe I can see what's going on. Also keep in mind APTV1 is discontinued.
Star 
(2015-07-31, 10:28)bromix Wrote: Can you provide a debug log (wiki) at least? Maybe I can see what's going on. Also keep in mind APTV1 is discontinued.

Bromix, someone, andrewddd chat OPENELEC, provided me a link for the 5.1.7 youtube update that works! The automatic update, manual update, and W'iki do not work! Read my problem and you will see that the users trying to help did not realize that a dead link, is a dead link, which is a dead link and because of that no file could be downloaded...... not even realizing that they should have tried the download when giving advice..... even after I informed them several times in my posts...... gotta use the brain fellows. Well Bromix ya done good, Thank you and thank andrewddd, the guy who posted a working update for youtube in the cloud for me. Bromix I hope you keep up the good work even for us APPLE TV1 as there are maybe 100,000 units in existence and most still working just fine with OPENELEC and we need all the support you can muster.
I don't quite understand @iyohmamma's response but I can't get the YouTube add on to install. I'm running Openelec 5.95.3 with Kodi 15.0 RC2 and YouTube addon will not install. I'm attempting to install Bromix's 5.1.7 from the official Kodi repository and it fails every time.
For the record, the Vimeo addon also fails- is there possibly a common dependency I'm missing? Thanks all
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20