• 152(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-08-23, 12:43)cheztaz Wrote: Hello there,

Am very new to Kodi but trying to find my way around it all. I have a ATV1 with Isengard on it.
I have installed the Youtube plugin which I did without an issue, and it has added my playlists ok.

The only issue I have is when trying to play the playlist, I have to play each video separately, and have no idea how to play the whole playlist one after the other.

Any assistance appreciated, as finding it frustrating having to use the apple remote to scroll down and play the next item :-(

Kind regards
Cheryl

Call the Context-Menu (directly in or on the playlist) and select play/play all.
(2015-08-23, 15:40)dkplayaclub Wrote: Can a notification be added when adding subscriptions? I would like it if I saw a message along the lines of "Subscription Added" so I know it went through.

I see...If I subscribe to a channel, create a playlist or add a video to a playlist, you want to see a notification for "confirmation" Wink good idea.
https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.y...issues/317
Version 5.1.8 (2015-08-23)
[add] Bulgarian (thx 2 NEOhidra)
[upd] new quota shaping
[fix] personal playlists (Watch Later, Liked Video, ...) should work again
[fix] playback of VEVO videos - some videos still using discontinued ITAG13
[fix] show login, when an endpoint is called, which requires permissions.
Ok here is debug log as per instructions:

http://pastebin.com/uzTs8zcF

To clarify things, I cannot play any video.
But I observe different behaviours in differrent submenus of the plugin.
In My subscriptions - it doesnt matter how many times i launch the video, I dont get any response from the interface, seldom after 20 or so tries on the same video I get error window popup.
On the other hand In popular videos I get popup windows with text "opening stream" and then error window titled "playback failed" and the error is: "one or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details"
Hey Bromix!

Hope your day is going well. It seems my version is still on beta2, how does it go to the stable version.?

Thanks in advance!
Jeff
(2015-08-23, 20:03)terxw Wrote: Ok here is debug log as per instructions:

http://pastebin.com/uzTs8zcF

To clarify things, I cannot play any video.
But I observe different behaviours in differrent submenus of the plugin.
In My subscriptions - it doesnt matter how many times i launch the video, I dont get any response from the interface, seldom after 20 or so tries on the same video I get error window popup.
On the other hand In popular videos I get popup windows with text "opening stream" and then error window titled "playback failed" and the error is: "one or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details"
You're using an old version of KODI (14Beta)...please update to 14.2 stable or upgrade to 15.1
(2015-08-23, 20:13)jdf76 Wrote: Hey Bromix!

Hope your day is going well. It seems my version is still on beta2, how does it go to the stable version.?

Thanks in advance!
Jeff

Via my repo or tomorrow after I merged the PR for the official KODI repo Smile
ok cool, was thinking i missed something Wink thanks for the info Wink
How's it going. Ever since the update posted yesterday, my Kodi 15.1 is continuously updating the Youtube addon over and over even though it states it is at version 5.1.8. I did it manually as well, and right after updating it says that an update is still available when looking at the addon in the bromix repository (5.1.8). Any ideas?
(2015-08-24, 14:05)randomuser Wrote: How's it going. Ever since the update posted yesterday, my Kodi 15.1 is continuously updating the Youtube addon over and over even though it states it is at version 5.1.8. I did it manually as well, and right after updating it says that an update is still available when looking at the addon in the bromix repository (5.1.8). Any ideas?

Did you use the beta before and didn't restart KODI? If so...restart. Otherwise we try something else Smile
(2015-08-24, 14:42)bromix Wrote:
(2015-08-24, 14:05)randomuser Wrote: How's it going. Ever since the update posted yesterday, my Kodi 15.1 is continuously updating the Youtube addon over and over even though it states it is at version 5.1.8. I did it manually as well, and right after updating it says that an update is still available when looking at the addon in the bromix repository (5.1.8). Any ideas?

Did you use the beta before and didn't restart KODI? If so...restart. Otherwise we try something else Smile

Yep, my bad. I've had some issues with Kodi not shutting down properly on Fire TV, so while I had restarted it there was apparently some kind of issue, maybe with cache? Anyways, it's no longer updating over and over. Sorry for wasting your time. Have a good one.
(2015-08-24, 14:49)randomuser Wrote:
(2015-08-24, 14:42)bromix Wrote:

Yep, my bad. I've had some issues with Kodi not shutting down properly on Fire TV, so while I had restarted it there was apparently some kind of issue, maybe with cache? Anyways, it's no longer updating over and over. Sorry for wasting your time. Have a good one.

No problem Smile
I am on Gotham. When the old add on stopped working, I merely installed the Bromix repo, It updated the add on to bromix's version and it used to work perfectly fine. Just a couple days back it has stopped working again! Log is at pastebin link below. Please help with this. Its terrible to not have youtube. I cannot upgrade to Helix since my skin is incompatible Sad

LOG:

http://pastebin.com/YP6wA1hV
(2015-08-24, 16:44)extremeaudio Wrote: I am on Gotham. When the old add on stopped working, I merely installed the Bromix repo, It updated the add on to bromix's version and it used to work perfectly fine. Just a couple days back it has stopped working again! Log is at pastebin link below. Please help with this. Its terrible to not have youtube. I cannot upgrade to Helix since my skin is incompatible Sad

LOG:

http://pastebin.com/YP6wA1hV

You need at least YouTube 5.1.7...the API Keys in 5.1.6 are all deactivated.
How do I install 5.1.7? The add on is not updating on its own. I tried installing manually but says add on does not have correct structure.
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20