• 160(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-09-20, 20:54)wheemer Wrote: Popular right now throws a content error...

not working

I am still experiencing this issue, I cannot use the youtube widget or else I see this content error every time I start Kodi.
I should also mention that I did a complete fresh install with the only plugins being youtube and emby,
(2015-09-23, 14:22)wheemer Wrote: I should also mention that I did a complete fresh install with the only plugins being youtube and emby,
https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.y...issues/288

See the last posts. Which language are using? It's a bug in the YouTube API. But I'll try to correct (if possible) the bug on the addon side.
English (United Kingdom)

I also tried just English with the same error. My country is Canada, so I tried selecting worldwide and it seems to work.
(2015-09-23, 17:15)wheemer Wrote: English (United Kingdom)

I also tried just English with the same error. My country is Canada, so I tried selecting worldwide and it seems to work.

How do you set worldwide for country? I am also from Canada and Youtube runs but can't play any videos now.
In advanced in the youtube plugin settings you can enable the wizard again.
I love that you got history working, but I just realized that it is not tracking history of videos watched in the YouTube addon for Kodi.
It seems to track videos watched in my web browser and also in the official YouTube apps on my phone and tablets. Not sure why it isn't working in Kodi.
(2015-09-23, 17:15)wheemer Wrote: English (United Kingdom)

I try to find a proper solution after my wedding Wink that's really annoying by the API.
(2015-09-24, 16:07)dkplayaclub Wrote: I love that you got history working, but I just realized that it is not tracking history of videos watched in the YouTube addon for Kodi.
It seems to track videos watched in my web browser and also in the official YouTube apps on my phone and tablets. Not sure why it isn't working in Kodi.
I use the method from YouTube TV (which is sometimes broken) because via official API the write access to the history is forbidden. A known bug for more than 2 years Sad I hate the YouTube API Big Grin

I try to figger something out (again, after my wedding)
Congratulations!!
Code:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231092&pid=2115596#pid2115596
Can you look this problem i dont know is this addon or kodi problem
Some time ago, suddenly, a whole bunch of videos that are available on YouTube were no longer available to watch through the add on. At first we thought that they were taken down by their channels, but they still appear on YouTube when I access it through my computer or mobile (android) phone. The videos don't appear on search results, so I tried to watch them on the computer so that they would be added to my history, they appear in my history when I access it through PC or phone, but don't appear through the add on.

The videos are kids songs videos that we show to my daughter, and the problem only seems to affect those type of videos, this never happened to videos that me or my wife watched without the kid (non kids songs videos).

I've tried to sign out of my account, but this didn't work.

I have RPi 2, with OpenELEC 5.0.8
Kodi 14.2
YouTube addon version: 5.1.9

UPDATE:
I've managed to fix the issue, it was happening because the "show unwatched only" option in the side menu was enabled, once I disabled the option, all the videos came back.
I installed this add-on today and it's great !

Two quick questions:

1. Does it support 1080p ? (most videos are showing 720p)
2. Does it support 5.1 channels ? (all the videos I have seen so far are stereo (2 channels)

Intel NUC i5
OpenELEC 5.95.5
USA
Youtube only shows 1080p and higher in DASH format, which splits video and audio, and Kodi doesn't support that, so 720p is as good as it gets. I did read that a dev was working on DASH support, though, so there's some hope.
(2015-09-28, 23:16)blueribb Wrote: Two quick questions:
Start by reading this (First post of this thread)

jonib
XBMC2, EventGhost plugin. Image
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20