• 168(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Thank you BROMIX for YT 5.1.10. All the playback problems I reported yesterday have cleared. I cleared the cache and "hard" (power off/ power on) rebooted Kodi 14.0 and this did the final trick. Best regards.
thanks bromix.
what line 156 in cipher.py is doing?
(2015-11-13, 18:04)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-11-13, 17:56)jdf76 Wrote: don't forget this is python and it needs tabs and not spaces Wink
That's total bull..
It's either tabs or spaces. Just don't mix them

Oh my bad. I was under the impression it was. Sorry about that.

Jeff
Just wondering if there is any way that saved playlist's could be added to this addon?

You can view playlists that you create yourself but it is unable to display saved playlists. For example I have several playlists saved from IGN so i can watch some of my favorite IGN series which show up in my youtube playlist section in the browser & console apps but sadly not in the kodi addon.
(2015-11-15, 00:41)Steph09 Wrote: Just wondering if there is any way that saved playlist's could be added to this addon?

You can view playlists that you create yourself but it is unable to display saved playlists. For example I have several playlists saved from IGN so i can watch some of my favorite IGN series which show up in my youtube playlist section in the browser & console apps but sadly not in the kodi addon.
Initial post..........
https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.y...-playlists
I'm still getting really weird dates in the YouTube addon, usually the year is 7080 or 65535. Am I the only one having this problem?

I believe this started when I upgraded to Ubuntu 15.10. The date/time on my computer is correct, and the date/time inside Kodi is correct too-- just not in video lists inside the youtube addon.

I tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling the addon, signing in and out, and even removing the addon_data directory and starting from scratch. Same deal. I also tried in the default Confluence skin, so it's not a skinning issue.

The dates work fine in Youtube on my fireTV. Pretty weird problem!
I can now log in with the new beta, however I am unable to sort by date.
I was logged in on Jarvis beta, however I noticed My Subscriptions was strange and not ordered properly. So I uninstalled, deleted youtube plugin folder in userdata and reinstalled 5.1.10. Now I am not prompted to log in and can't log in. No code for pairing shows up. Login and logout selections are not present. Log below:
http://pastebin.com/Ty8C69Db
give @bromix some time... Jarvis JUST came out. i'm sure he's looking into making this addon Jarvis compatible.

remember the title of this forum -- Kodi 14.x!!!

did you ever think to ask @bromix if this addon is Jarvis ready before updating your system?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
My purpose in posting is to report issues. People post in this thread with regards to Isengard as well. In no way did I attempt to rush or berate bromix about this issue. I update my system as I see necessary. Thanks for your time.
hi @bromix KODI 16 Jarvis Still not compatible for YouTube v.5.1.10
(2015-11-16, 22:30)iAYMANi Wrote: hi @bromix KODI 16 Jarvis Still not compatible for YouTube v.5.1.10

This is strange, same here.
Was working with the Jarvis Alpha builds until about 7-8 days ago. Now I just get a black screen when loading the addon.
Is this normal/expected. Same results in 5.1.10 and previous release.
Haven't tested it or the time right now to investigate the issue with Jarvis.

But every help or hint I can get is appreciated, thanks.
(2015-11-16, 07:34)arithine Wrote: I can now log in with the new beta, however I am unable to sort by date.
Same here. It's just not listed.
Is there a way to call youtube playlist dir from other addon without auto play.

I tried url=plugin://plugin.video.youtube/playlist/[PID]/
with
xbmc.executebuiltin("xbmc.PlayMedia("+url+",isdir)") ,
but it just start playlist videos. How can I get videos from playlist and then chose myself which video I want to see?
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
  • 168(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20