• 171(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-11-24, 16:05)locomot1f Wrote: @bromix, I don't think it's broken.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Kodi_v16_%28Jarvis%29_changelog
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7882

not sure if this applies to your code

You can see when you are in the Youtube main window, at the top, it says:
Sort by: Date

then, when you click on an item, My Subscriptions (for example), it says:
Sort by: Playlist

maybe you have to change how the directory is listed?
-----------------------------------------------------------

fortunately, nothing changed with my addon
this is what i use:
Code:
xbmcplugin.setContent(pluginhandle, 'episodes')

I also add additional sort methods Wink and they result in some strange behavior in conjunction with content-type = "episodes"
Entire series of the Canadian Classic, "The RedGreen Show" available legally for free on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUJ7BdsXTyA
(2015-11-24, 15:13)bromix Wrote: This doesn't include the fix for the sort methods in Jarvis, because in my opinion, sorting is somehow broken in Jarvis beta.

• signature calculation (e.g. VEVO)

Thank you for looking into the sorting issue, your work on this addon is very much appreciated!
Why isn't mine updating to 5.1.11
(2015-11-24, 22:28)xxsicrokerxx Wrote: Why isn't mine updating to 5.1.11

I had the same question but it eventually does update all by itself. One of my devices updated instantly and the others took a few hours.
I need to watch zeeusachannel videos for free can i watch?
Thanks, Bromix, for the Vevo Fix.

We all apreciate your work

Adiós.
(2015-11-25, 16:01)watanave Wrote: Thanks, Bromix, for the Vevo Fix.

We all apreciate your work

Adiós.
hi help iam new to kodi i have installed YouTube v5.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix in pc. i tried to watch a paid channel 'zeeusachannel' it shows video is not avalible in your country.iam from india.what can i do to watch it?
(2015-11-26, 08:16)zapac Wrote: hi help iam new to kodi i have installed YouTube v5.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix in pc. i tried to watch a paid channel 'zeeusachannel' it shows video is not avalible in your country.iam from india.what can i do to watch it?
Paid channels are not supported by the API and ergo by the addon.
As of last night, the addon returns nothing for "My Subscriptions", "Playlists", and "Subscriptions". I have reactivated a couple of times but no success.
(2015-11-26, 11:04)ranger0293 Wrote: As of last night, the addon returns nothing for "My Subscriptions", "Playlists", and "Subscriptions". I have reactivated a couple of times but no success.

For 3yrs on this forum you should know to provide at least a debug_log (wiki) Wink I can't look into your system from over here Tongue
(2015-11-26, 11:08)bromix Wrote:
(2015-11-26, 11:04)ranger0293 Wrote: As of last night, the addon returns nothing for "My Subscriptions", "Playlists", and "Subscriptions". I have reactivated a couple of times but no success.

For 3yrs on this forum you should know to provide at least a debug_log (wiki) Wink I can't look into your system from over here Tongue

Sorry.

Debug log
(2015-11-26, 11:23)ranger0293 Wrote:
(2015-11-26, 11:08)bromix Wrote:

Sorry.

Debug log

Okay, I can see no exceptions...did you try to delete the addon-data-folder of YouTube? Maybe somehow an old token is stored. You will have to re-login after that.
Youtube for some reason lists three accounts for me. Before deleting I tried logging in/activating under a different account name, and it worked. Chalk it up to Youtube's bizarre account settings I guess. Appreciate you looking into it.
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20