• 173(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-11-29, 21:16)thedwarfer19 Wrote: I'm having a minor issue. Video starts to play but the audio takes about a second to start. Often I miss the first few words of what is being said in a clip. It gets annoying. Any Ideas?

I get that too but it doesn't make a difference to me, its only 1 second.
Hi there,

my question is about youtube autoplay. Is there a way to enable it? Because after a single video, it stop, and this can be very annoying, sometimes someone wanna play videos without thinking and without creating a playlist, and the autoplay function in youtube is very nice and useful Smile

also I can't get a way to play a "youtube playlist", I can only select a video from a playlist, but it just play that video, and stop when finished Sad
(2015-11-29, 21:16)thedwarfer19 Wrote: I'm having a minor issue. Video starts to play but the audio takes about a second to start. Often I miss the first few words of what is being said in a clip. It gets annoying. Any Ideas?
This is a problem with KODI itself, not the addon. This started with Helix. The addon only returns the urls of the video, nothing more.
(2015-11-29, 23:03)asbesto Wrote: Hi there,

my question is about youtube autoplay. Is there a way to enable it? Because after a single video, it stop, and this can be very annoying, sometimes someone wanna play videos without thinking and without creating a playlist, and the autoplay function in youtube is very nice and useful Smile

also I can't get a way to play a "youtube playlist", I can only select a video from a playlist, but it just play that video, and stop when finished Sad
Please read how to use KODI. Context menu and 'Play from here'...you've also settings under the System settings for it.
AH! I tried - using OSMC on Raspberry PI2, btw, maybe menu's in there are different? I see a different shape in the screenshot here.
Will try that. TY Smile
(2015-11-29, 06:33)nickr Wrote: I can't imagine that being within Google's t&c!
Using more than 1 key is against their terms of use, right? So who cares if it's 2 or 200, once you breach the terms the line is crossed.
(2015-11-29, 14:45)bromix Wrote: Update/Fix will roll out over the week.

• sort issues with Jarvis (thx 2 guidosarducci)

Many thanks, but no change here with 5.1.12 on several Jarvis builds tried from last month.
Have cleared out all addon data even and same black screen when loading addon with only way out being a reset of box.
unfortunately it still wont sort by date. the option is there now but it doesn't do anything.
I might be wrong but the "default" sort method is by date and at least on all my subscriptions, they are arranged by date - the newest is first (Thumbnail View). After making the change to "default" or "by date", go back a level and then forward to see the change. It works for me.
I can select sort by date now, but the list itself doesn't have the dates on the right side like it used to work in pre-Jarvis versions.

Also all my dates are still 11/30/65535, so that bug remains. No clue why.

And since the addon doesn't know what the real dates are of each video, I can't tell if the sorting works or not.
(2015-11-30, 03:29)rodalpho Wrote: I can select sort by date now, but the list itself doesn't have the dates on the right side like it used to work in pre-Jarvis versions.

And since the addon doesn't know what the real dates are of each video, I can't tell if the sorting works or not.

Sort by date seems to be working great for me now. I'm using media info for the view, sort by: default and sort: ascending. This is running beta 2 compiled Nov 22 on windows.
Yes, that actually shows the date on the right pane. It looks like it works just fine.
(2015-11-30, 03:29)rodalpho Wrote: I can select sort by date now, but the list itself doesn't have the dates on the right side like it used to work in pre-Jarvis versions.

I can't keep track...so sorry if I ask again., but can you provide a full debug_log (wiki)
(2015-11-30, 01:05)arithine Wrote: unfortunately it still wont sort by date. the option is there now but it doesn't do anything.

Confirmed, sort by date does not work (neither "default" nor "date").
(2015-11-30, 05:05)blueribb Wrote: Yes, that actually shows the date on the right pane. It looks like it works just fine.
It definitely shows the date in the right pane, but not at the right side of each row in the list like it used to.

@Bromix: Sure, I'll get one up tonight.
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20