• 176(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-12-06, 08:14)nickr Wrote: For heaven's sake, search the thread for daily limit.
When and how did you ever become an official Kodi Super Moderator? We've butted heads in the past and I can not believe Kodi condones what utter and complete BS responses you offer. At the very least show some indifference and compassion to those who are new to Kodi.
I got the dreaded daily limit exceeded error. Been getting it a lot lately.

Because someone is going to say it, I *did* search the thread and followed the step by step instructions that I found.

I uninstalled the plugin.

I deleted the YouTube plugin folder from the AppData add-on and the UserData add-on.

I added the Bromix repository. I installed the YouTube 5.1.12 plugin fresh from there.

I signed in through youtube.com/activate

First thing I got was the same limit exceeded error message.

I'm at wit's end with trying to get this to work.

Any suggestions? Can someone please help?

(Also, since this is a popular problem, maybe a bold link on page 1 of this thread would help?)
hey bromix

i know you aren't fond of this idea, but would it be possible for me to use my own API Key in the script, would i have to do anything special like recompile.

I understand i take my own responsibility if I break the add-on and you wouldn't help me with it.

Thanks for any info you give i appreciate it.

Jeff
To all those with Daily Limit errors, you don't need to do anything. There is nothing wrong with your installation and it's nothing you have personally done that has caused this.

The limit is set via the google api key(s) which we all use. All you need to do is simply wait for the limit to automatically reset again for the next day/period.

Bromix (the developer) continues to try and optimise the use of the api key(s) with various updates. Be patient.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I watch all of my media later in the evening, which puts me at a serious disadvantage. Late enough that the limit is exceeded, not so late that it has reset.
Fair enough, but the steps you (and others) took earlier are not going to change anything so for the moment there is no sense going around in circles trying to 'find/fix' the problem locally. Hope that helps reduce some frustration.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hi guys,

I've got xbmc isengard installed on my pc. I have also the latest youtube add-on v5.x.x. Now here's the issue....When I play youtube videos from my playlist, most videos play fine, but a small minority are simply not playing. But if I try this directly on youtube.com via pc browser, the videos play fine.

I've tried to uninstall/reinstall, but have had no luck and I'm beginning to wonder if the plugin has a bug?

I've uploaded the xbmclog file HERE and would be most grateful if you could help me with this issue.

Thanks
(2015-12-06, 07:48)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: It seems as if when I add a Channel to my Kodi Favorites, and then try to access the Favorite at a later date, that the Channel is still cached from when I added it to the Favorites. No new videos show up.

Is there way to get it to refresh the Channel on loading the Favorite? Right now I have to go back to Search, find the Channel and go into it each time to see the newest content available.

Thanks!

Download an addon called Super Favourites (its in the official KODI repo)
heres the thread
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=192662

once you added a channel to favourites, head over to Super favourites, explore, edit, copy favourite
once added to super favourites add back to normalfavourites (it'll ask if you want it cached, say no)

I think once you started using super favourites you wont want touse kodi favourites though Smile

if your not sure how to add to super favourites, there are plenty of guides on youtube,
let us know how you get along
I want to make a question:
I have installed this addons on latest version of OSMC on my Raspberry pi2........ all working whitout problems but i have notied a little problems... i try to explain:
After i choose a channel........ on OSMC it's possibly to sort the video list by name... date of upload etc. etc. i have tryed 5 minutes ago and apparently on this version 5.1.12 the sort by date it's not working good.

I have also tryed to access on a youtube channel by YATSE (installed on my OnePlus One) and i obtain the same result.......... in option of sort if i choose "Sort by Name" it's working... but change to sort of "date" nothing has been changed and the date of all video founded in channel it's no more appear on the right of video.

I don't rememer..... but in the pass i have used the youtube app and this sort by date working... on right of video title the date of upload it's been showed... but from today no more date appear..... maybe somethings has been changed on youtube stock site and cause problems on this addons ??

Sorry for my english..
kodi youtube addon missing activation codes on initial login. Last night I did a factory reset throough clockwork mod of my FireTV. Fresh install, Kodi is new, shiny & bright!

Upon initial setup of youtube I start the activation wizard, choose thumbnails etc. etc. it the tells me I need to enable two applications so that youtube is functioning properly. after clicking OK, I just get a "login failed" message instead of the activation codes.

I've gone through this process a few times in the past. I know what I'm looking for, it's just not showing up.

What am I missing?

Here's my log if it helps at all: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=zRjw7xkh
(2015-12-07, 03:25)DjDiabolik Wrote: I want to make a question:
I have installed this addons on latest version of OSMC on my Raspberry pi2........ all working whitout problems but i have notied a little problems... i try to explain:
After i choose a channel........ on OSMC it's possibly to sort the video list by name... date of upload etc. etc. i have tryed 5 minutes ago and apparently on this version 5.1.12 the sort by date it's not working good.

I have also tryed to access on a youtube channel by YATSE (installed on my OnePlus One) and i obtain the same result.......... in option of sort if i choose "Sort by Name" it's working... but change to sort of "date" nothing has been changed and the date of all video founded in channel it's no more appear on the right of video.

I don't rememer..... but in the pass i have used the youtube app and this sort by date working... on right of video title the date of upload it's been showed... but from today no more date appear..... maybe somethings has been changed on youtube stock site and cause problems on this addons ??

Sorry for my english..

Are you running the Jarvis beta? It's a known issue there and likely due to changes in Jarvis. Sorting should be working fine in Isengard.
(2015-12-06, 08:05)fedex-bermu Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 05:11)UKVaper Wrote:
(2015-12-03, 09:43)husseiniq Wrote: I'm having problem in accessing my Subscriptions. Everytime i try to access the subscriptions, it says "unknown kind" and sometimes it says "daily limit exceeded".

Same, some subs display an error then let you list the uploads, others, Lord Karnage being an example just give an error.

Edit : Now I just get this :
http://imgur.com/iUyoPda

Yeah I'm having the same problem, daily limit exceeded and that error... must be some problem in the API I think as I'm pretty shure I have not exceeded my daily limit unless its only a 6 minutes limit Tongue

(2015-12-06, 08:14)nickr Wrote: For heaven's sake, search the thread for daily limit.

Yeah, maybe if instead of answering in that rude way you would chill out and ask me in a proper maner I would have told you that I already searched and done all the things that were supposed to do, except uploading a log, because there are multiple logs from lots of people having the same problem
(2015-12-07, 08:17)fedex-bermu Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 08:05)fedex-bermu Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 05:11)UKVaper Wrote: Same, some subs display an error then let you list the uploads, others, Lord Karnage being an example just give an error.

Edit : Now I just get this :
http://imgur.com/iUyoPda

Yeah I'm having the same problem, daily limit exceeded and that error... must be some problem in the API I think as I'm pretty shure I have not exceeded my daily limit unless its only a 6 minutes limit Tongue

Yeah, maybe if instead of answering in that rude way you would chill out and ask me in a proper maner I would have told you that I already searched and done all the things that were supposed to do, except uploading a log, because there are multiple logs from lots of people having the same problem
Maybe if you had said that instead of a brief and uninformative post, we could have made progress. But I assumed you hadn't read anything about the problem or you would know:

1. That it is nothing to do with time online; because

2. It is caused by the two apikeys used by Bromix exhausting their daily limit; therefore

3. The excess of quota is caused by access by all users of this addon; and

4. None of the fixes like uninstalling or deleting directories etc etc is not going to work.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-12-06, 11:11)Zack_Sabbath Wrote: I watch all of my media later in the evening, which puts me at a serious disadvantage. Late enough that the limit is exceeded, not so late that it has reset.

I am in the same Boat as you.
At 1AM EST (Saturday morning), after 1 hour of back to the '90, I could not play a single video. ( I wonder at what time the keys's credit get reset).

I reverted to plugging my laptop to the TV, and played back via Firefox. What a pain (makes me love this plugin even more).

I know I am going to be shot for saying something like this but (and yes, I know I am dreaming): I would gladly endure the ads in exchange for a truce from google. Wink

Ben
(2015-12-07, 04:45)NeoCortex Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 03:25)DjDiabolik Wrote: I want to make a question:

Sorry for my english..

Are you running the Jarvis beta? It's a known issue there and likely due to changes in Jarvis. Sorting should be working fine in Isengard.

DJ is right, It doesn't work. See my post #2615 on this thread. I have images showing the problem. Bromix, who is the only person that can fix it, has not responded yet.
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20