• 187(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-12-22, 12:31)bromix Wrote: Delete the cache and wait for the next update.

What is the simplest way to clear the cache? I'm on ubuntu
kodi 16.1 Transparency! v9.1.2
Ubuntu-Gnome 14.04
Hardware: Corei7 /w R9 290 OC & 256gb SSD (OS) + 5TB SMB shares
Even though nobody else seems to have encountered the bug where dates are all 11/30/65535 or 7/03/7080, it turns out this is a bug in Kodi with Ubuntu 15.10. The bug will be fixed in Jarvis beta5.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8620

Unfortunately there are no nightly builds of Jarvis, only Krypton, so if you want this fix without going to Kodi v17 you'll need to compile it yourself. I'm just gonna wait, myself.
(2016-01-03, 07:45)messers Wrote: CUT CUT

245 requests out of 50,000,000 requests
Lol yes... but one request it's ? One search ? One pack ? Smile

Otherwise i hope someone can continue to develop this fantastic video addons.......... thanks for all bromix Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2016-01-04, 03:05)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 07:45)messers Wrote: CUT CUT

245 requests out of 50,000,000 requests
Lol yes... but one request it's ? One search ? One pack ? Smile

One request is one request for information. It's 100% self explanatory.
This addon just doesn't work properly for me. Sometimes i can see all the options, like "watch later" etc. Other times there are very few options and most of them give me an "unknown kind" or "exceeded limit" error. I updated to the latest version of the plugin, tried restarting, tried reloging but it still doesn't work. The only way it may work is to try again next day and hope that it works. Sometimes it does but it's completely random.
(2016-01-04, 06:03)Imgema Wrote: This addon just doesn't work properly for me. Sometimes i can see all the options, like "watch later" etc. Other times there are very few options and most of them give me an "unknown kind" or "exceeded limit" error. I updated to the latest version of the plugin, tried restarting, tried reloging but it still doesn't work. The only way it may work is to try again next day and hope that it works. Sometimes it does but it's completely random.

That is because the it uses APIs to get the data and it has daily limits.
see nickr's post if you want a simple explanation.

thx
Ok thanks guys.

So what i'm getting is that as the plugin is used by more people, it becomes less usable?
Seems like the solution here is to make the API keys a configuration item and require users to register to get their own, then they will never have any problems.
A much more user-friendly solution is to create a bunch of API keys (like, 1000) and upon each user's first time signing in, randomly pick one key from that pool to use forever.

But in lieu of that, yeah, I would love to be able to use my own keys without being forced to text-edit a python script every time the addon updates. Although since the youtube addon is no longer in development, I guess updates overwriting edits may not be a huge problem any more.
(2016-01-03, 19:56)rodalpho Wrote: Even though nobody else seems to have encountered the bug where dates are all 11/30/65535 or 7/03/7080, it turns out this is a bug in Kodi with Ubuntu 15.10. The bug will be fixed in Jarvis beta5.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8620

Unfortunately there are no nightly builds of Jarvis, only Krypton, so if you want this fix without going to Kodi v17 you'll need to compile it yourself. I'm just gonna wait, myself.

Think lots of people have it, it's in all the Jarvis builds I've tried, beta or otherwise.
(2016-01-04, 06:03)Imgema Wrote: This addon just doesn't work properly for me. Sometimes i can see all the options, like "watch later" etc. Other times there are very few options and most of them give me an "unknown kind" or "exceeded limit" error. I updated to the latest version of the plugin, tried restarting, tried reloging but it still doesn't work. The only way it may work is to try again next day and hope that it works. Sometimes it does but it's completely random.

I noticed this on 17.xx Kodi builds, go back to 16/Jarvis.
(2016-01-05, 11:36)robo989 Wrote:

I noticed this on 17.xx Kodi builds, go back to 16/Jarvis.
I'm using 15.2
Not sure what I'm done wrong here. Might be because I'm running the latest Raspberry Pi Openelec Builds which are based on the master (kodi 17?)

I've setup api's etc and changed them in the login.py and can search and use my subscriptions fine but when I go to playlists I get a popup saying

The request uses the <code>mine</code> parameter but .... (can't see the rest as it disappears before I see it)

Same thing happens in My Channels -> Playlists

Any ideas?
Happy New Year, just read your first post and have enjoyed this Youtube add-on, thank-you for the hard work and the maintenance. May you be a Kodi supporter for life, you are appreciated.

• 187(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20