• 230(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Confirmed 5.1.20.1 working great for me on ATV1 Crystalbuntu.
5.1.20.1 on KODI 14.2 works fine. I have to learn something about my own api keys, but for now i am happy with 5.1.20.1.

Thanks Smile

DT
(2016-02-27, 14:30)Kolifanes Wrote: Please download YouTube 5.1.20.1 from here

https://github.com/Kolifanes/plugin.vide...1.20.1.zip

And report if this release is working for you or not.
It works fine on my Kodi 15.

Thanks!
Anyone know why I can't get live streams to work? Everything else seems to work great
(2016-02-28, 19:14)Justice2318 Wrote: Anyone know why I can't get live streams to work? Everything else seems to work great

I could get live streams after I made a search and selected live streams from the search result list.
Then, the live streams from the main menu started to work.

Before that, I got a Unknown kind " message.

And I still get this message on "Browse Channels" and on "Popular Right Now" options from the main menu.
(2016-02-28, 21:06)muchacha_grande Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 19:14)Justice2318 Wrote: Anyone know why I can't get live streams to work? Everything else seems to work great

I could get live streams after I made a search and selected live streams from the search result list.
Then, the live streams from the main menu started to work.

Before that, I got a Unknown kind " message.

And I still get this message on "Browse Channels" and on "Popular Right Now" options from the main menu.

Yeah... apparently it's like and very similar situation i alredy tryed to explain on my Pi2:
When enter to a channel from a bookmark by home menù of osmc the video it's not refresh and all it's working only if the search function it's been used.

If you don't use the search function and you use a bookmark directly you obtain a empty video list......... the video it's been refresh only after used search function.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
I also installed YouTube 5.1.20.1 on my OpenELEC install, and everything was working OK except Live Streams.

I signed in with 2x verification and restarted Kodi and now Live Streams is working OK. Not sure if it was sign-in or reboot, but very pleased with the latest fix, thanks to everyone who has worked on this.
Hmm I will give that a try perhaps its not the actual youtube addon but the the video addon that is pulling from youtube as I can't get all the the other videos to come up on the channel except any that are marked live streams.
bromix, could you remove all the Bold tags, please.

ie,
Code:
'[B]' + + '[/B]' [B] & [/B]
since they dont work & for some reason I have [/B] at the end of all menu labels.

Subscriptions[/B]

(I have done it manually)

I'm running Fire TV Kodi 16.
I have seen a number of people say they can't logout. This is my situation as well. I get the Login Failed error message. Has there been a fix for this figured out?

I tried deleting the app, deleting the YouTube folder and installing 5.1.20.1. I am running 16.0 on Windows.

Live, Popular Now and Browse Channels work, but nothing that contains my YouTube info like My Subscriptions, Subscriptions and My Channel works. Furthermore, I don't see my Liked Videos, Watchlist and History folders despite them being selected in the settings.
@TorontoGuy I think you should

1. Stop kodi

2. Remove userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.youtube , for userdata location see userdata (wiki)

3. Restart kodi and log into the youtube addon (2 x authentication as mentioned in plenty of posts in this very thread).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-02-29, 01:09)Rocky5 Wrote: bromix, could you remove all the Bold tags, please.

ie,
Code:
since they dont work & for some reason I have [/B] at the end of all menu labels.

Subscriptions[/B]

Is this a skin issue? I've never seen that problem.

And no point asking bromix anything, see post 1.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-02-29, 01:58)TorontoGuy Wrote: I have seen a number of people say they can't logout. This is my situation as well. I get the Login Failed error message. Has there been a fix for this figured out?

I tried deleting the app, deleting the YouTube folder and installing 5.1.20.1. I am running 16.0 on Windows.

Live, Popular Now and Browse Channels work, but nothing that contains my YouTube info like My Subscriptions, Subscriptions and My Channel works. Furthermore, I don't see my Liked Videos, Watchlist and History folders despite them being selected in the settings.

There was a tip in post 3422 (starts with "other thing you can do it.................) written by jdf76. This worked for me. I'll do a step-by-step here:

In Kodi go to:
System
File Manager
Profile Directory <enter>
Addon_data <enter>
select/highlight: plugin.video.youtube
Press "C" on keyboard and select "delete"

Go to:
System
Settings
Add-ons
Install from Zip File
Choose 5.1.19 or later and install

Go to:
Video / Add-ons
Start YouTube Add-on
Sign out
Sign in (generate 2 codes to enter in youtube.com/activate)

Note: In Windows, while running Kodi, you can press the backspace key and Kodi will shrink allowing you to open a web browser to activate the generated codes.

Good Luck
(2016-02-29, 02:26)nickr Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 01:09)Rocky5 Wrote: bromix, could you remove all the Bold tags, please.

ie,
Code:

Subscriptions[/B]

Is this a skin issue? I've never seen that problem.

And no point asking bromix anything, see post 1.
Using nebula.
I'm running the latest 5.1.20.1 on OpenELEC 6.01 15.2 working fine.
However I can not get any of my saved playlist to show in my channel.
The subscriptions are working and so are liked videos, live.
Any suggestions on getting saved playlist to show? Love this feature of YouTube and what I use most for the kiddo!
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
  • 230(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20