• 9(current)
Release JAV Movie Scraper
(2015-10-09, 22:36)lesarros Wrote: Ok,boys and girls,the person who make the program was clear:JAV means Japan Adult Video,so simple!
I prefer to see the pictures from women amateur than synopsis.
IF i want Jav,there is a reason and i know very well synopsis for Jav!

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Do you not want to scrape the plot? You may be able to go into "Specific Ordering" in the amalgamation settings for Plot and disable every scraper listed there. That should disable scraping plot. It won't work on specific scrapers though.
Isn't working for me. After searching via Google, the process just stops and "Movie scraped = null" is returned. Using Data18 btw.
(2015-08-26, 11:16)timcostello1975 Wrote: I just Found Another Problem.....

I have been watching console window and found google keeps locking out requesting captcha data nag.

i used my vpn and changed to another ip , the run a few normal google.com searches, then run JAVMOVIESCRAPER and got results straight away, without changing filename.

so is it also possible to add an option to change the google search to Bing as option to help with captcha problems with google

...... ill try to hold off asking any more questions and requests Wink

(2015-11-24, 18:48)Pillendreher Wrote: Isn't working for me. After searching via Google, the process just stops and "Movie scraped = null" is returned. Using Data18 btw.

Hi Doctor D. I'm encountering this Google Captcha issue so frequently when trying to scrape now that it's effectively made your tool unusable - for both JAV and Data18. Part of the issue is because I'm using a VPN, so I'm sure Google is thinking "oh, this IP address is used by a lot of bots, etc..." = permanent block. But even when i switch to different IP addresses, the issue is only temporarily resolved before the Google Captcha blocks all scraping again.

I don't know how to resolve this except maybe when your scraper encounters a Captcha that a window will pop-up that actually allows us to manually enter the correct Captcha prompt so the scrape will continue? Or allow the use of different search engines?

Thank you for your work on this invaluable tool.

Edit: Scraper works if I manually enter in the website url, though. Glad for that function. I guess that will suffice if there are no other means to by pass the Captcha prompt.
Hello,

first of all a big thank you for all the hard work.

I don't know if this has been asked before but I find it very very Essential:

Please give us the option to make the <TITLE> of the movie identical to its <ID>

regards,
zillion42
Hi Guys,

If you are like me, you are particular about what information is stored in your movie.nfo

While JAV Movie Scraper is AWESOME, it generates too much info for my liking and also doesn't allow us to customize what data we want in certain fields.

I have been using a script (windows batch file) to remedy this for quite some time now. It manipulates the generated movie.nfo to move stuff around and remove unwanted stuff.

Hopefully these things will be implemented in JAV Movie Scraper so i can stop using this extra tool.

I am gonna post this script with an explanation of what it does so you can customize it to your liking. Those of you desperately wanting the option to have the ID ONLY used as the title, this will do it for you.

Command-Line Tools Needed For This Script

You need to download and extract these 2 command-line utilities to make this work. Extract them to a folder that is in your PATH environment variable.

The Actual Script

Code:
@Echo off
REM **********************************************
REM Fix JAV .nfo v1.3 - (c) Pr.Sinister
REM  
REM Reformat JAV NFO to suit my needs
REM **********************************************
setlocal ENABLEDELAYEDEXPANSION
for /R %1 %%l in (movie.nfo) do (
cd %%~dpl
xml -q ed -L -d movie/set movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/trailer movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/thumb movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/fanart movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/runtime movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/votes movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/rating movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/sorttitle movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/mpaa movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/top250 movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -d movie/originaltitle movie.nfo
for /F "tokens=*" %%a in ('xidel -q movie.nfo --extract //title') do set title=%%a
for /F "tokens=*" %%a in ('xidel -q movie.nfo --extract //id') do set id=%%a
for /F "tokens=*" %%a in ('xidel -q movie.nfo --extract //plot') do set plot=%%a
echo Fixing !id!...
xml -q ed -L -u movie/title -v "!id!" movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -u movie/outline -v "!plot!" movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -i movie/year -t elem -n originaltitle -v "!title!" movie.nfo
xml -q ed -L -i movie/studio -t elem -n tag -v "JAV" movie.nfo
)
cd ..
Echo Done.

Usage

Save the script to a batch file (eg. fixjavnfo.bat or fixjavnfo.cmd) in a folder that is also in your path

The first commands where you see xml -q ed -L -d will delete that specified element. So anything in that element is also deleted. This means the current script deletes the following elements:
  • <set> (Too Inconsistent)
  • <trailer> (I save the trailer to a local file)
  • <thumb> (Conflicts with the images saved locally)
  • <fanart> (I'm sorry but the DVD jacket is not fanart)
  • <runtime> (Kodi gets the runtime from the file itself)
  • <votes> (I don't care what others think)
  • <rating> (Same as above)
  • <sorttile> (I sort on the ID which i will set as the title)
  • <mpaa> (MPAA doesn't rate JAV titles)
  • <top250> (IMDB Top 250? Really? lol)
  • <originaltitle> (I don't read Japanese so it's useless for me)

The next 3 commands simply extract the Title, the ID and the Plot

The last commands do the following:
  • Copy the <id> to the <title> element
  • Copy the <plot> to the <outline>
  • Copy the old <title> to the <originaltitle>
  • Add a JAV tag (I like to differentiate between XXX and JAV)

Simple stuff no? So anything you do not want to remove from your movie.nfo, just REM the like or delete it. Anything else you want to do should be pretty easy to figure out but if you can't just post here and i will gladly help.

Hope this is useful for someone...If it is, just say thanks! Wink
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Well this is embarrassing...

I just realized that most of the elements i delete in my script can be disabled in the Amalgamation Settings...

In any case, you can still use it for the ID as TITLE Smile
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Hello nice to meet you
thank you very much for such a great program
I would ask that you increase
Scraper for as Getchu.com Hentai, a1c.club, Amazon.co.jp, AniDB.net, MyAnimeList.net, animenewsnetwork.com
Congratulations for this great creation
Thanks for your time
Thanks for this great tool, just used it and it worked great.
hi guys, im having a problem, i have kodi 17.6 and wanted a scraper like this, so i followed the link on the first page and downloaded v0.3.0-alpha source code .zip, i opened kodi and went to install from zip and when i clicked on the zip file kodi said failed to install, what am i doing wrong or whats wrong with my kodi? im not very good with kodi, a novice i guess so i dont know everything about it and reading some thing bout it leaves me a bit dumb founded, please help
i love kodi
(2018-02-04, 21:54)o0nightfire0o Wrote: hi guys, im having a problem, i have kodi 17.6 and wanted a scraper like this, so i followed the link on the first page and downloaded v0.3.0-alpha source code .zip, i opened kodi and went to install from zip and when i clicked on the zip file kodi said failed to install, what am i doing wrong or whats wrong with my kodi? im not very good with kodi, a novice i guess so i dont know everything about it and reading some thing bout it leaves me a bit dumb founded, please help
 That the source or something, i had to look arouns and find the JAR file and downlaod that. It is one of the links either at the github site of on the wiki or the first post of this thread, i don't remember.
You run the jar file
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JAV Movie Scraper1