The Right Stuff stack
Hi everyone,

I've tried everything I can think of and I just cannot get the movie The Right Stuff to stack so that it appears to be one movie in my library. I've tried every naming scheme listed in the XBMC wiki but no matter what I use it ends up as two separate movies. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: I should add other movies stack no problem. It's just The Right Stuff that won't.
what are your file names right now?
(2014-07-29, 20:22)helta Wrote: what are your file names right now?

The folder is "The Right Stuff" and the files are "The Right Stuff CD1" and "The Right Stuff CD2". I have the same naming system for The Lord of the Rings extended edition and that works, so I'm stumped.
I'm sorry to bump this, but does anyone have any ideas on what I could try? Is there anything I could add to the info file to force stacking?
Why don't you just join the files into 1 and be done with it?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
What are the exact filenames (including extensions)?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2014-08-02, 05:54)jmarshall Wrote: What are the exact filenames (including extensions)?

Thanks for the reply! The extensions were the problem. I had one as .mp4 and one as .m4v. It's working now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Right Stuff stack0