Mod KODI Confluence Flat (MOD) - UPDATED 2015-03-17
Brick 
This is a modded "Confluence" KODI 14.2 skin

Changelog:
UPDATE 2015-03-17 : Fixed addon.xml--replaced incorrect skin name and id with proper.

UPDATE 2015-03-16 : Added the final KODI version. Added Kodi logo, replaced all wallpapers, replaced additional kodi icons that didn't exist in the XBMC version.

UPDATE 2014-08-22 : Added the final XBMC version. Most of the images were updated from scratch--i.e. all new icons and interface.

Summary:
I think Confluence is the best skin for mouse support--and I use it all the time. However, it's design is a bit dated for my taste. So I took a couple of days to mod the Textures.xbt

NOTE: ONLY the images were changed, the Confluence functionality remains untouched. E.g. Textures.xbt is completely altered.

Download:

KODI version: (Updated 2015-03-16) Confluence Flat (KODI version)

XBMC version (Updated 2014-08-22) Confluence Flat (XBMC version)

watch gallery
a big improvement over the ugly original confluence!
i like it and would use it but i just like all the features that have been added to other mods like Confluence Customizable Mod or the Offshoot of Hybrid
Confluence is great skin and this is nice mod - thanks for sharing.
Just added the final version. All the video icons and interface are updated.

I haven't tested it for music, PVR, or programs. But any old icons I did leave were decent.

I also replaced all other folder icons (ones that I don't come across or that I did not create myself) with Xeebo skin ones: http://skin-xeebo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/media/
Good looking skin. If you any help with additional graphics let me know.
Possible to edit the menu's at all? Skin would be my favourite by clear mile if that was possible
I love the new textures. Much nicer than the orginal. FYI I took the texture file and dropped it into the media folder the Confluence Customizable Mod. Things seem to work just fine and you get a lot more options for the setup of the skin.

Keep up the good work on these textures.
Thanks for your work - I am loving it! Big improvement over the stock skin. Just one things is bothering me though: When I use the Search the On Screen Keyboard is empty. Do I miss something?
Maybe someone could help me out with this one. Thanks in advance.
I added the textures pack to Confluence Modified.. here is the link to my earlier post in that skin thread and screenshots. Thank you for this, im very pleased with the outcome. Only problem I see though is playback controls when watching a video, the pause button stays blue as I move to select other options. Here is a pic...

(2014-09-06, 15:22)Gizmo_Ger Wrote: Thanks for your work - I am loving it! Big improvement over the stock skin. Just one things is bothering me though: When I use the Search the On Screen Keyboard is empty. Do I miss something?
Maybe someone could help me out with this one. Thanks in advance.

I just checked and I see a keyboard. Not sure why its not working for you. Did you use the old textures? before his last update? Maybe thats why.
I think it´s related to the new keyboard feature of Kodi - I read something about it on xbmc website.
http://xbmc.org/kodi-14-0-helix-alpha-3/
(2014-09-10, 23:39)PimpTwzt Wrote: Only problem I see though is playback controls when watching a video, the pause button stays blue as I move to select other options. Here is a pic...

I find that mildly annoying myself.
The pause button stays blue for me too. I am using the new texture file....weird but a small thing (but annoying to be sure).
Hi there,

I just fixed the problem with the pause button... here you go:

ONLY changed Textures.xbt - this is it (https://mega.co.nz/#!7Zw3TYSQ!7SSWGrw28O...cKhO6cCHg0) replace the one you placed in the media folder and you're set.

Enjoy and thanks to duntuk for this awesome MOD!
loving the styling of the skin i posted something here about it would be awesome for this to happen Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1813982

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI Confluence Flat (MOD) - UPDATED 2015-03-175