Mod KODI Confluence Flat (MOD) - UPDATED 2015-03-17
(2014-10-29, 04:04)wrxtasy Wrote: Nice refresh for Confluence with one small problem on Live TV logos, blue lines at the top......

Yeah... that thick blue top line is done on purpose to highlight the active poster--seems like the same highlight is also used for the active TV channel icon (I never used the PVR portion, so this is my first time seeing that)

Just updated again... Had the wrong name and id in addon.xml.
How can you insert a picture, please?
Not sure where you want to insert a picture, however, for Confluence to insert a custom background:

System --> Appearance --> Skin --> Settings --> Background --> Enable custom background.

Otherwise, if you need to update the media art:

Go into your Movie, TV, etc listing and right-click a show or movie and select: "TV Show Information" or "Movie Information" then click "refresh" (this will pull all media for that title), and finally, select "Choose art" (where you'll have a complete listing of all art available for that title)...

(2015-03-18, 10:06)hitman222 Wrote: How can you insert a picture, please?
(2015-03-19, 03:47)duntuk Wrote: Not sure where you want to insert a picture, however, for Confluence to insert a custom background:

System --> Appearance --> Skin --> Settings --> Background --> Enable custom background.

Otherwise, if you need to update the media art:

Go into your Movie, TV, etc listing and right-click a show or movie and select: "TV Show Information" or "Movie Information" then click "refresh" (this will pull all media for that title), and finally, select "Choose art" (where you'll have a complete listing of all art available for that title)...

(2015-03-18, 10:06)hitman222 Wrote: How can you insert a picture, please?

Thanks
I have downloaded the zip from Mega but cannot install as I am getting the 'add-On doesn't have the correct structure' error. I tried to open the zip but get an error when trying to do that too. I am on Kodi 14.1 on OS X 10.10.2.

I was wondering if anyone could provide an alternative link I could try as it looks the business does this skin.

Thanks in advance
(2015-03-20, 14:56)mjd72 Wrote: I have downloaded the zip from Mega but cannot install as I am getting the 'add-On doesn't have the correct structure' error. I tried to open the zip but get an error when trying to do that too. I am on Kodi 14.1 on OS X 10.10.2.

I was wondering if anyone could provide an alternative link I could try as it looks the business does this skin.

Thanks in advance
heres a alternative link
http://rg.to/file/e637f6192f4416afa016c8...t.zip.html

you need to go into the kodi folder and copy the content of the zip file... rough guess but

Applications > right click kodi > show package content > Content > Resources > Kodi > Addon > skin.confluence
(2015-03-21, 16:44)freddy12 Wrote: heres a alternative link

Cheers mate. Got the same error. Switched to unarchiver and it opened it. Don't know why it wouldn't unzip. Any way got it sorted.

This really does improve on the default Confluence.
Wasn't opening for me either.

I've used an alternate unarchiver to open the .zip and placed the result in the .kodi/addons folder. However, Kodi doesn't seem to recognize it. When I go to select it, it's not there.

EDIT: It's shown up.
Hi,
"kodi.skin.confluenceflat.zip" on first topic work but is zip twice. You must unzip kodi.skin.confluenceflat.zip. In unzip file You find folder skin.confluenceflat, now You must zip this folder and this zip copy to kodi folder. Now in system click settings > addons and install from zip...

...I work on Windows
Had the same archive issues as others, but got it worked out. Just wanted to say that I really like this look. I wouldn't mind a slightly more colorful home background, but all the overlays are really clean and nice.
Finally got round to installing this - great work!
+1 Vote for setting this a default skin on next version of kodi.
How can I install it on raspberry with openELEC v5.0.8?
(2015-03-25, 22:00)grzesqcz Wrote: Hi,
"kodi.skin.confluenceflat.zip" on first topic work but is zip twice. You must unzip kodi.skin.confluenceflat.zip. In unzip file You find folder skin.confluenceflat, now You must zip this folder and this zip copy to kodi folder. Now in system click settings > addons and install from zip...

...I work on Windows

Hello, I'm struggling to install this on openelec latest version. It's always complaining about an incorrect structure.
I tried this but it doesn't work...

Thanks
(2015-03-21, 16:44)freddy12 Wrote: heres a alternative link
http://rg.to/file/e637f6192f4416afa016c8...t.zip.html
Can't download it. For some reason after selecting the 'slow download' and waiting for the countdown the page refreshes and there is no download.
The file in the first post is now corrected, no double archive but still get the 'add-On doesn't have the correct structure' error.
I'm on RaspberryPi using OpenELEC 5.0.8. Really loved the skin on older XBMC release, would love to get it working on Kodi also.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI Confluence Flat (MOD) - UPDATED 2015-03-175