• 11(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
My last batch for today Smile

@Narfotic
your logo's seem best to me.....

to everyone: keep up the good work!
Trying out logo placements and replaced 'media hub' with 'media center'

'Entertainment center' sounds wrong somehow if it does not incorporate interactive media like video games.

Here's another.

And T-shirts anyone?

Image Image
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Possible Icon? As long as the text can be read on the full logo, I find a single letter logo too bland.

The idea is still to incorporate RetroPlayer into Kodi, probably in version 15 so it ultimately will become an entertainment platform

Excellent ideas in this thread guys, you are really showing us what the community is capable of!
Guys i really really have to thank you all. You make the last days worth every minute. This is really really amazing what you guys bring up here and i am really confident that we will be able to just blast away any doubts in kodi with your nice work. I am really looking forward to the final poll and the result Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I saw several good ones, but here my 5 cents :

... but If I have to choose one - this is it :

(2014-08-04, 18:47)RefleX-mrl Wrote: I like it minimalistic. Ideas here:

Btw.. Hi there! First Post Tongue
(2014-08-04, 20:54)aphaits Wrote: Trying out logo placements and replaced 'media hub' with 'media center'

'Entertainment center' sounds wrong somehow if it does not incorporate interactive media like video games.

This shows the power of a logo - Kodi just seems so much more ... well ... not childish when combined with a logo like this. Fantastic work! If I were being critical, I'd suggest making the K more of a K than the previous symbol/reverse symbol/whichever media symbol that actually is. Being the only media symbol in the logo almost suggests looking to the past, whereas the logo should be looking to the future. But I'm not going to be critical because I really like this logo Smile
(2014-08-03, 15:31)wpbpete Wrote: What the hell... name changes all around
Simple and familiar

+1

Just rename "Zappy" to "Kodi" and we have a logo which most of us already connect with the software.

You also can make good app icons with that...

aphaits, could you try a logo with a slimmer bracket? Just wondering if current brackets are little to thick ...
(2014-08-04, 21:20)Memphiz Wrote: Guys i really really have to thank you all. You make the last days worth every minute. This is really really amazing what you guys bring up here and i am really confident that we will be able to just blast away any doubts in kodi with your nice work. I am really looking forward to the final poll and the result Smile
Without intention of holding you to it like the freakin' Hulk - what are the XBMC / Kodi team's current view on a community poll for the logo (before it goes to "final touches" that is)? Your reply here suggest this might be a possibility at least. We would understand perfecly if the nature of such would require "in-progress" and final poll results to be contained until any or all legal matters are sorted. This might not be an "unspoken understanding" for everyone though, so actually stating this when and if the time comes for a poll - might be a good idea.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4