• 30(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
(2014-08-06, 16:20)mikebzh44 Wrote: Little mod from Ximon first logo :

This is great! I don't see the kok at all in this, and I think it clearly reads "KODI". Maybe ximon can do an animation with idea with this? :D
Another Idea
Still no glue but its on a tee

Just think of the lines, Hey you the 6ft blonde with great ***Censored|"come and Ill let you push my buttons and give you a 10ft entertainment you will never forget.
Any front runners yet? I like some of the cleaner looks with thin fonts ala ios7. I also like some that incorporate the transport controls in it

(2014-08-06, 21:59)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-08-06, 13:09)ximon Wrote: Image

That just says IDODI to me, I loved your original one though.

I like the idea but I'm left wondering if I'd know it said Kodimif I didn't already.

I'd like to see Nessus' ideas.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
This thread has done a fantastic job proving that this name is dumb as shit.

I'm sorry you guys have wasted so much time trying to fix this mistake.
Not a mistake at all. Everyone has their own opinion, for which there is another thread. I personally like it and certainly taking out the confusion of having it called XBMC from the days it ran on the old XBOX.
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-08-07, 03:28)geebs61 Wrote: This thread has done a fantastic job proving that this name is dumb as shit.

I'm sorry you guys have wasted so much time trying to fix this mistake.
It's only a name. Calm down.
Spells out KODI from afar, or if you squint.

(2014-08-07, 00:33)shive Wrote:
(2014-08-07, 00:25)AssafM Wrote: Image

I like it nice and Clean.

Thanks Smile
(2014-08-06, 15:55)dramaticraazrs Wrote: Just a different color palette

I am wondering what it looks like if the triangles are around the K in the logo
Greetings community,

Just another KODI logo idea:

EDIT (by Kib): I took them from google drive and dumped them on imgur so people could see them, hope you don't mind
There are some really nice logos in this thread (and some really horrible ones).

To quote Angel... Have the "PTB's" narrowed down a selection, or received logos from their consultants?

A thought crossed my mind. Has anyone heard of 3-d Stereograms? They are basically a picture or text hidden within a picture, which can be seen by basically going cross-eyed.

Wouldn't it be great to have one of these logos with a Kodi relevant visible picture/logo, but hidden within that is the name Kodi.

If you are not sure what I mean, have a look at this site... http://www.hidden-3d.com/
(2014-08-07, 01:18)Terracotta Wrote: Some great ideas here.

Probably a trivial request but it has always annoyed (just mildly) me the spelling of Centre as Center in XBMC. It seems half the world do spell it 'Centre' so it would be nice if going forward Kodi took this into consideration if this word is used and adjusted accordingly to the international settings chosen by the user when setting up the software. Bit like the Celsuis/Farenheit bit for weather settings which is done correctly.

Besides the fact that this would be complicated with the logo being a picture it doen't make sence. Not only because of the number of people speaking british english vs. american but for foreign speakers as well. Center is just closer to the pronunciation. Besides, on the 'official' sites wiki, blog etc. centER is all over the place. Maybe we should agree on that in this thread. Same think goes for 'Entertainment Center' as the tagline as Martijn said.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4