• 58(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
Thanks everyone!
Yes, we need a lot of choices, so here it is another one, wasn't sure which one so I made 2 variants and 2 versions. Smile

First:

Second:
Why not give every new release it's own unique logo, there are plenty of them now.
[quote='samfisher' pid='1776770' dateline='1408481816']
Thanks everyone!
Yes, we need a lot of choices, so here it is another one, wasn't sure which one so I made 2 variants and 2 versions. Smile

First:

This is a great idea. Can you make a version where the K is the same color as ODI. This way it reads as one.
(2014-08-19, 22:56)samfisher Wrote: First:

I love this. I particularly like the interlocking top one, which probably somehow corresponds to the silly 1.6 thing somehow. It also somewhat matches a common recent phenomenon of incorporating a lot of color, while also maintaining the somewhat more serious gray that people evidently seem to want XBMC to keep.

From a practical perspective, I also like that it can look good on both dark and light shirts without any need of changing color. With the current shirt provider, it's far easier to pay for multiple colors in a single design rather than paying for multiple designs (dark and light) in a single color.

edit: Sam, think you could do another interlocking Kodi one without the "Entertainment Center and release info," where it's just the logo? Also, possibly, could you show it on a light background as well as a dark background?
(2014-08-19, 22:56)samfisher Wrote: Thanks everyone!

First:

Second:

Like it, I wouldnt add the "odi" here the K is the logo then kodi text next to it and entertainmenct center perhaps. So theres not trying to read K>odi since the elongated > makes a o shape it reads koodi
(2014-08-19, 22:56)samfisher Wrote: Image
Those colors in a square look way too much reminiscent on the Microsoft Windows logos too me

@blazer380: here it is Smile
@natethomas: It doesn't look good on a light background, that's why I made 2 versions.

@uNiversal: YES. This.

The last one is my favourite Wink

Here´s another try.
(2014-08-20, 15:32)samfisher Wrote: @blazer380: here it is Smile
@natethomas: It doesn't look good on a light background, that's why I made 2 versions.

@uNiversal: YES. This.

The last one is my favourite Wink

Sort of this is just a hack job mind.

dropping the helix version stuff.

nicer fonts and whatever logo

and logo top and text jst under also.

So again hack job its just a idea, nothing else.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@samfisher , the thing I like about that interlocking colored logo is that it reminds me, to some degree, of the Apache Flex logo, which follows a somewhat similar theme.

I'd ultimately love for a graphic that incorporates as much color as that and works on basically every background, but is our own.
(2014-08-18, 20:13)samfisher Wrote: @ uNiversal: liked your last concept, so I made something out of it Smile

This stuff, with all CAPS in the colors on the different palette with same characteristics, with a

LOGO KODI
LOGO Entertainment center
LOGO

Big Grin You hate me now right Wink jk
maybe something in this direction? on the letters should be the effect of chrome 3d
I know the letter K looks like bull shit
---
and two alternative versions
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4