Moviesets Flatten Setting
Is there a way to sort by title but also have it sort say all harry potter movies in chronological order as well? I know there is a way to group them but that only shows say Die Hard and then i need to click in there to see them all. I would just like them to be displayed chronological on release date but also have everything else in my movies folder be by title ascending.
Yes, by going to the nav bar on the left and choose the sort by option to title and sort to ascending.

Look at Movie sets i.e. all die hard films in one set and will be chronological
Movie sets
(2014-08-04, 01:21)k4sh1n Wrote: Yes, by going to the nav bar on the left and choose the sort by option to title and sort to ascending.

Look at Movie sets i.e. all die hard films in one set and will be chronological
Movie sets

I understand the title by ascending. the part you are confused is the movie sets. if i do movie sets it will just show die hard and i have to click that to open another window with all the movies. it doesnt show them flattened on the movie section as a movie set. Searching through google it seems in old versions you can edit advanced settings to do it it with <flattenmovieset>true</flattenmovieset> that doesnt appear to be an option now. I still have no clue how they managed to do it in another addon.
screenshot please?
You probably want to turn off grouping-by-sets and then modify the sort-title by selecting the movie -> context menu -> Manage -> edit sort title. The sort title won't be displayed, so you can do something like "die hard 1" and the next one "die hard 2", but the actual title isn't changed. That way they are grouped together, in correct order, but still display the original titles.
(2014-08-04, 06:14)Ned Scott Wrote: You probably want to turn off grouping-by-sets and then modify the sort-title by selecting the movie -> context menu -> Manage -> edit sort title. The sort title won't be displayed, so you can do something like "die hard 1" and the next one "die hard 2", but the actual title isn't changed. That way they are grouped together, in correct order, but still display the original titles.

Thanks ned, that seems the only way to do it. Cumbersome task but that should work. thank you, sir.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moviesets Flatten Setting0