NPVR Addon Source & New Feature Input
Hi all,

Decided TiVo sucks, Comcast PVRs definitely suck, so now I want to add some amaizingness to Live TV.

As a trial run to make sure I was capable of amaizingess, I implemented a feature that I want to see in XBMC that allows users to find which other channels (such as digital/HD ones) are playing a program. If you have any comments I'd like to invite you to share them here.

The main reason I'm making this thread though, is to ask if the NextPVR addon is open source, and where I might could find it. I've failed to do so Sad I wanted to experiment with predictive tuning - tuning to channels as you scroll over them in the EPG to improve tuning speed - but I suspect that needs to be done in the addon considering the high level API in PVRClient Smile
See https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-ad...vr.nextpvr for the sources of NextPVR (and the same repo for all the other official PVR addons).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NPVR Addon Source & New Feature Input0