• 28(current)
Release Fuse
hey first of all, this skin is incredible awesome!
some bugs:
1. this pops up, on the first start with the skin

2. every time I get to the main menu this error appears

3. the keyboard looks like this

4. progress bar for videos doesn't start at 0%

some suggestions
by pressing m allways the prev icon is focused. but most often you like to pause/play, so this should be focused...

also cleaning this bar would be great. so only the most important icons (play/pause, next, prev etc) are visible in the bar and the others (subtitle etc) are below the bar. like in the youtube app on android tv Wink

by pausing (space bar) the video info appears. it would be nice to have the same video bar like by pressing m and if you navigate up the video info shows up. by navigate down the subtitle icons appear like discribed on the top.

keep up the good work I like this skin a lot
cheers
Thanx for your feedback,

Points 1+2
Youtube Plugin broken, you need the latest version. See here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=267160

Points 3+4. Already localized the problems, will be fixed for the upcomig update

Reguarding your requests: You're right, focus should be on play / pause, about your other request i have to change a lot of positions and that's quite annoying, we'll see ...

Cheers
(2016-04-07, 18:03)enclass Wrote: Image

also cleaning this bar would be great. so only the most important icons (play/pause, next, prev etc) are visible in the bar and the others (subtitle etc) are below the bar. like in the youtube app on android tv Wink

I hope that you wont clean up this bar, just focus on Play/Pause and let it as it is, looks better if the bar isnt empty.
If i change stuff for requests, only with options to enable/disable them in skin settings. So the original bar stays as it is.
Hey butcha, is there anything new about your theme? Looking forward for pvr support, so i can allready use the beta Wink
Hey butchabay, are you still working on this skin? I am still using the version you posted and there is a lot of feedback I could give you. But I don't know if you have already solved a lot of the issues I have encountered so far and just didn't roll out an update. I would love to see this skin development come back to life Smile
(2016-05-02, 13:32)TobSt4r Wrote: Hey butcha, is there anything new about your theme? Looking forward for pvr support, so i can allready use the beta Wink

No sorry, due the lack of time i couldn't work on pvr. I'm undecided if i still should work on jarvis or switch to krypton ...

(2016-05-30, 12:12)Doc.Ex Wrote: Hey butchabay, are you still working on this skin? I am still using the version you posted and there is a lot of feedback I could give you. But I don't know if you have already solved a lot of the issues I have encountered so far and just didn't roll out an update. I would love to see this skin development come back to life Smile

Hi mate, yep still working slowly on it Smile please, feedback is always welcome.

Cheers
Well, as they say "slow and steady wins the race". Tongue
I am a little short on time myself, but I will work up a list soon. Maybe I can give some suggestions on possible solutions. For example, I don't like that the power options are buried deep down in the sub menus and maybe it would be cool to have the feature of the plex theater skin. (power, search and settings are on the left of the menu items and only appear upon pressing left.
Anyway, nice to hear that it is still going forward.
This looks like a fresh and clean skin and after had a little play looks brilliant.

Hope you are able to complete the PRV section as that's the only thing stopping me having this one as my default skin.
Is there a way I could make it show the Season poster instead of those horribly cropped square episode pictures in the TV-Show main menu view (recently added etc)?

A suggestion would be a view that would allow me to scroll vertically instead of horizontal. Like a "Panel Vertical" view. I find horizontal scrolling in general quite bad. But your whole skin is based on horizontal scrolling so I guess this won't change.
Take it development has stopped on this as there has been no activity on GitHub for 4 months now.... Will have to continue the hunt for the perfect skin!
Hey butchabay. Amazing skin, love the look of it. The only problem Im having with it is that I have a 16:10 screen and this is what happens:

I get a black bar on the bottom with weird distortion from something. Is there any way of fixing this?
Keep up the great work!
(2016-07-27, 12:28)dsmuk Wrote: Take it development has stopped on this as there has been no activity on GitHub for 4 months now.... Will have to continue the hunt for the perfect skin!

Sorry for late reply ...

The problem is i need some free time to work on it. This skin is not dead!

(2016-09-08, 02:12)gabrielperini Wrote: Hey butchabay. Amazing skin, love the look of it. The only problem Im having with it is that I have a 16:10 screen and this is what happens:

I get a black bar on the bottom with weird distortion from something. Is there any way of fixing this?
Keep up the great work!

Thanx. I really can't say why. Did you try with another 1080p skin?
Any plans to make this V17? I REALLY want this on v17
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NJfPPZv.jpg[img]
What are the top things for?
I see in the screenshots it shows movies and stuff - How do I set it up like that to fetch from an addon/favourite?
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29