start 3D movies from xbmc
Hi, I have a few 3D-Blu-Ray movies I ripped and added to my library in xbmc. But I have to use TotalMedia Theatre 6 to actually play them. So far so good.

Now: how can I use advanced launcher (or something else perhaps??) to click on a 3d movie in xbmc so it would be played through TotalMedia Theatre 6?

I need to do something so all stereoscopic 3d movies are opened and played automatically with TotalMedia Theatre 6 from xbmc.

I am grateful for your help. I am trying to find a solution for this forever ...
cmon guys, show some interest.

As if no one else has/had this sort of problem
is this even possible? I have a feeling this is tough to execute
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116724
fuck! I even remember that thread, I must have totally blanked it out.

Thank you very much. Hopefully that'll do Smile
Read 3D (wiki) and use some recent XBMC/Kodi release.
Will the tv pick 3d files on xbmc and turn to sbs or do we still have to manually change.
Read what I posted ffs.
ffs ok i will
@uNiversal: you mean something totally different ... anyways...

awesome, now I can actually choose when I want to play an iso with TMT. If I just click on the movie it's played through xbmc.

Now I got one more issue:

Is there a way to automatically play ONLY 3D ISO's with an external player? Since 2D and 3D are all "just" ISOs, what do I have to do, so xbmc recognizes them as 3D ISO's?

I guess somewhere I Need to add some info to an XML Document, but I don't now what and where

Thank you very much. I have already achieved a lot - thanks to you guys!
So why wont xbmc internal player work? I dont use 3D so I know what I read about, but external players were only when xbmc didnt support 3D and that has been part of XBMC/kodi for a long while now. In any case I definitely dont use Windows, but the information about external players is well documented on wiki and so is all the you need to do to 3D files naming wise to get xbmc to switch to 3D
xbmc can't play 3D Blu-Rays right?

That still needs to be done by external players, right?
if their encrypted sure, but even then idk if you need external players.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=67420 but thasn not windows though, So if encrypted and Windows it may be necessary idk. Agian I dont use 3D or Windows.
yes, that's why we should forget about that. TMT6 is just fine for it. However I have other issues:

Is there a way to automatically play ONLY 3D ISO's with an external player? Since 2D and 3D are all "just" ISOs, what do I have to do, so xbmc recognizes them as 3D ISO's?

I guess somewhere I Need to add some info to an XML Document, but I don't now what and where

Thank you very much. I have already achieved a lot - thanks to you guys!
Read External_players (wiki), though if you dont have encrypted content (ISOS are not usually encrypted only physical discs) you shouldn't need ANY external players. But if you insist it goes back to the 4th reply on this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
start 3D movies from xbmc1