• 8(current)
Release [Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)
(2016-03-15, 20:06)promark Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 21:33)mrnorx Wrote: Hi, I've downloaded the exe and placed in my C: drive but when i click on it, it says it will update and then deletes itself. I've tried putting it in other folders but it does the same. Bit stuck, can anyone help?

Thanks

Having the same problem, downloaded the .exe and the github zip from the 1st post and happens on both

Whats the score?
The same here, Ive been searching all evening for a solutionHuh?

Paula
Same problem for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-03-03, 21:33)mrnorx Wrote: Hi, I've downloaded the exe and placed in my C: drive but when i click on it, it says it will update and then deletes itself. I've tried putting it in other folders but it does the same. Bit stuck, can anyone help?

Thanks

@e0xify

I'm still having this problem today. Is it possible the update host is down again?

Does any body have version 2.5.2 I can use in the meantime? Big Grin Kinda stuck without it! Smile

Cheers.

~Raze
Changed something up, does it work for you now? Otherwise i have to recode the update function
(2016-03-17, 07:36)e0xify Wrote: Changed something up, does it work for you now? Otherwise i have to recode the update function

Beauty! That got it.

Working perfectly now! Cheers and thanks for the quick response.

~Raze
(2016-03-17, 07:36)e0xify Wrote: Changed something up, does it work for you now? Otherwise i have to recode the update function

Working for me too, cheers bud
its still not working for me, the same problem Sad
(2016-03-17, 18:44)paulamcall Wrote: its still not working for me, the same problem Sad

Did you re-download the new version?

~Raze
Redownloaded new version 2.5.4 and it works here now.
Thank you for fix
To early to say all works, it looks like Texture Tool can be used only while you are connected to internet, if connection lost and launch tool then tool gone.
Could anyone help me with this please as I'm not sure what has happened, this used to work for me but for some reason its no longer working. I went to use it the other day and it says the file had moved and to remove my short cut so I assumed my little boy had been messing with my laptop. I've tried removing completely and re-downloading but it opens and I chose my xbt files but it does nothing. It used to bring up a dummy window before but it doesn't do that now and when it says its done it opens the folder i wanted to put the textures in and its empty? Any help would be appreciated, I'm using Kodi 16 and have windows 10 installed.

Many thanks :-)
Does this work for Krypton? When I extract a folder I chose, it says extracting do but the fold I extracted to is still empty.
I thought krypton wasn't using xbt files anymore?
(2016-03-30, 14:59)awacka2 Wrote: I thought krypton wasn't using xbt files anymore?

not sure if so where do I find icon images for the estuary skin, because the media folder is empty.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)2