• 9(current)
Release [Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)
(2016-03-27, 22:05)awacka2 Wrote: Could anyone help me with this please as I'm not sure what has happened, this used to work for me but for some reason its no longer working. I went to use it the other day and it says the file had moved and to remove my short cut so I assumed my little boy had been messing with my laptop. I've tried removing completely and re-downloading but it opens and I chose my xbt files but it does nothing. It used to bring up a dummy window before but it doesn't do that now and when it says its done it opens the folder i wanted to put the textures in and its empty? Any help would be appreciated, I'm using Kodi 16 and have windows 10 installed.

Many thanks :-)
Check if a cmd window or process is running and if yes just close it and try again.
Having the problem, downloaded the .exe and the github zip from the 1st post when the .exe Starts then deletes itself.

Please Help.

Sorry for my Bad English.
Version 2.6.0
- removed donation stuff
- fixxed updater bug (when host offline)
- changed about section cause of username change @kodi board
- Added Traymenu with submenu
- added dev mode (Shift+Alt+D)
- added lz0 / dupecheck (Texturepacker options)
I'm having a bit issue with my tool as everytime I go to re pack the textures it sed unsupported and that I have spaces the only thing I have tried to change is the logo of aeon nox and all I did was copy and paste the name to the new file lol I hope someone can help me to tell me where I'm goin wrong Smile driving me insane lol
Try to Set the destination directory to sth like C:\temp\

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
Wink 
Hi, great application, but it changes my colours... I tested it to start off with, with the blue like on the video, but on Kodi it came out red/orange, so i used red instead and on Kodi it came out blue. I werent sure why, but then realised that it may be from the texture tool, so I decompiled a .xbt file i had created and the colour was wrong. Any ideas how this can be fixed please? as my Leicester City bar doesnt look right with red/orange kits and blue faces...Big Grin
(2016-04-16, 23:33)Shneederling Wrote: Hi, great application, but it changes my colours... I tested it to start off with, with the blue like on the video, but on Kodi it came out red/orange, so i used red instead and on Kodi it came out blue. I werent sure why, but then realised that it may be from the texture tool, so I decompiled a .xbt file i had created and the colour was wrong. Any ideas how this can be fixed please? as my Leicester City bar doesnt look right with red/orange kits and blue faces...Big Grin

most likely you have to save the images in RGB mode, instead of using indexed colors.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you, i will try that
(2016-04-17, 00:13)ronie Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 23:33)Shneederling Wrote: Hi, great application, but it changes my colours... I tested it to start off with, with the blue like on the video, but on Kodi it came out red/orange, so i used red instead and on Kodi it came out blue. I werent sure why, but then realised that it may be from the texture tool, so I decompiled a .xbt file i had created and the colour was wrong. Any ideas how this can be fixed please? as my Leicester City bar doesnt look right with red/orange kits and blue faces...Big Grin

most likely you have to save the images in RGB mode, instead of using indexed colors.

All sorted. It was because i wasnt changing the texture.xbt file, i was changing another one created by someone else. looks bladdy good now!!
guys what am I doing wrong?

I have followed vid but when tool says its done the textures are not in destination folder.

Cheers
For some reason textures packed with this tool don't always show up. (once packed that is)

I have done it and redone multiple time and even official image resource packs have something in place, but display as invisible.

Case in point "resource.images.studios.white" has an image packed into Textures.xbt named "syfy.png", it will not display in Kodi 17, but a lot of others will, but a lot of others will not.

Is this a Kodi issue, or a texture packer issue? I've taken an image that is showing up while packed (nbc.png) and copied it, then renamed it (syfy.png) , then packed it, and it then shows up so I'm thinking it's a corrupt image file, but unpacked the file works fine.

Any ideas?
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
known issue. the Textures.xbt files of a number of resource addons have been packed with an outdated version of Texturepacker.
it's on my to-do list to push updated versions for each of them to the addon repo.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie, is there a way to add support for quotation marks for source Selektion directory in a further texturepacker release? it's not possible to select anything with spaces in directorys, like New folder

i'm not a window user, but this works fine on linux:
Code:
TexturePacker -i 'New Folder' -o 'New Folder/Textures.xbt'
Not working for Windows in this case

• 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)2