• 10(current)
Release [Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)
perhaps windows allows you to escape spaces like this:
Code:
TexturePacker.exe -i New^ Folder -o New^ Folder\Textures.xbt
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Photo 
(2016-05-01, 01:04)ronie Wrote: perhaps windows allows you to escape spaces like this:
Code:
TexturePacker.exe -i New^ Folder -o New^ Folder\Textures.xbt

guess not, tried anything i could remind on using cli interfaces - no success. just asking because it was a big issue here.
anyway theres currently a workaround by checking the directory first
Code:
TexturePacker.exe -i "New Folder" -o "New Folder\Textures.xbt"
not working Wink
Code:
C:\Users\KompLeX\Desktop\texturepacker\TexturePacker.exe -i "C:\Users\KompLeX\Desktop\skin.titan\themes\classic" -o "C:\Users\KompLeX\Desktop\Newfolder\Textures.xbt"

Make sure your output folder doesn't have a space and it works fine
(2016-05-01, 20:39)komplex Wrote:
Code:
TexturePacker.exe -i "New Folder" -o "New Folder\Textures.xbt"

(2016-05-01, 20:51)komplex Wrote:
Code:
C:\Users\KompLeX\Desktop\texturepacker\TexturePacker.exe -i "C:\Users\KompLeX\Desktop\skin.titan\themes\classic" -o "C:\Users\KompLeX\Desktop\Newfolder\Textures.xbt"

Make sure your output folder doesn't have a space and it works fine

thats the point dude, i know how it works, its just that there a no spaces in directorys possible, thats why i asked ronie...
I'm an idiot i didn't read the posts before it Sad
Hi,

Can someone please give me link to download Kodi Texture Tool?
First page

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
First, many thanks for such a useful tool. Any idea why my compiled Textures.xbt file would be larger in size than the original contents? 7.71 MB of original content is winding up as 10.6 MB.

Assuming that's fixable and the compression is good, is it possible to use the tool to pack background art for use in slideshows? I tried to pack a folder of images but had the opposite problem, i.e. my compiled file came out with zero bytes.

Thanks a bunch for your help.
Great tool for changing textures. Thanks for making it available. Been actively customizing the Amber skin more to my liking.
Does this tool have a size limit or am I missing something? I was compressing new textures for my latest skin release and this tool kept writing 0 byte files even though no texture nor the path had any spaces in them. I finally just downloaded the CLI tool to see what was going on and the CLI tools runs through all the files like everything is normal but at the end says "Failed to Write Header to File" leaving me once again with a 0 byte file so I am assuming that's what's happening here.

Ironically, it can extract the Textures.xbt file of my skin but it can't put them back into xbt format.

Since I am about to release a new update, the reference last working xbt format version is here https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/do...3.2.04.zip and the currently non-working version is on Git here: https://github.com/NortheBridge/skin.arc....fromashes

I hope people can deal with about a 50 meg bump in file size for the next release Sad.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
(2016-05-10, 22:55)ToniTV Wrote: Any idea why my compiled Textures.xbt file would be larger in size than the original contents? 7.71 MB of original content is winding up as 10.6 MB.

i guess thats because dupecheck is enabled here by default, which is not when you use the commandline Texturepacker.

Quote: -dupecheck Enable duplicate file detection. Reduces output file size. Default: off

you can check cross, by deselecting the option in the TextureTool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2016-05-19, 10:12)Guardian Hope Wrote: Does this tool have a size limit or am I missing something? I was compressing new textures for my latest skin release and this tool kept writing 0 byte files even though no texture nor the path had any spaces in them. I finally just downloaded the CLI tool to see what was going on and the CLI tools runs through all the files like everything is normal but at the end says "Failed to Write Header to File" leaving me once again with a 0 byte file so I am assuming that's what's happening here.

Ironically, it can extract the Textures.xbt file of my skin but it can't put them back into xbt format.

Since I am about to release a new update, the reference last working xbt format version is here https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/do...3.2.04.zip and the currently non-working version is on Git here: https://github.com/NortheBridge/skin.arc....fromashes

I hope people can deal with about a 50 meg bump in file size for the next release Sad.

unfortunately cant help you with that here, guess the size is not the problem at all, got some texture.xbt files here with 150mb +
maybe its something in your folder you want to compile or try another compression by selecting / deselecting the options in Texture tool...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 2.6.3

- delete temp. TextureTool files with new release
I am using this with Windows 7 and first used to unpack a textures file and the bar at the bottom kept going on forever (~ 30 min). Then I used it to compile it and even that seemed like an unending process. In both scenarios the resultant folder and file size were not increasing with time, so I guess there wasn't really any progress although being indicated. Any suggestions?
(2016-05-19, 13:53)extremeaudio Wrote: I am using this with Windows 7 and first used to unpack a textures file and the bar at the bottom kept going on forever (~ 30 min). Then I used it to compile it and even that seemed like an unending process. In both scenarios the resultant folder and file size were not increasing with time, so I guess there wasn't really any progress although being indicated. Any suggestions?

Texturetool is checking in background if theres any cmd process still ongoing, if not, its done.
if you had any cmd processes running, please end them, and try again.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)2