• 108(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Is there any tips to add an acestream link into Plexus ? Because with a Rapsberry Pi II, it is not easy to copy/paste the url or acestream number ...
(2015-08-23, 19:35)rados Wrote: Is there any tips to add an acestream link into Plexus ? Because with a Rapsberry Pi II, it is not easy to copy/paste the url or acestream number ...

If you have an android phone install yatse an you can copy paste.
@enen92 Did you make any change to Sopcast engine? I've been noticed a much better performance using Plexus than using p2p-streams.
Acestream stops after a while. I don't know why. It goes back to the Plexus menu.

Here is the log:
http://xbmclogs.com/p10kkg56q
(2015-08-23, 21:34)Meiden Wrote: Acestream stops after a while. I don't know why. It goes back to the Plexus menu.

Here is the log:
http://xbmclogs.com/p10kkg56q

doing the same for me. I'm using plexus on an RPI2. It was working fine yesterday. Today it stops after like 15-30 seconds.

think i'll just play it on my PC and broadcast on my TV via HDMI while plexus gets finalized
Setting up an upload limit would be great. I noticed the streaming is much smoother and buffer free on my Windows devices where I use NetBalancer. I limit the upload of ace_engine at 75% of my max upload speed and things work great. Unfortunately not such a thing for Raspberry Pi and my modem doesn't have an option to limit upload.
afaik, kodi itself has such a setting
Hi guys,

I'm using your addon on a Minix Neo X7 and it's AWESOME.

Now I would like to try to do the same on a old netbook running the last version of LUBUNTU 15.04, but I have a lot of problems:
- SopCast and Acestream modules aren't automatically downloaded (I answer "NO" to the question if i'm using OpenElec)
- I follow the guide and download the Acestream Engine (I need to download the 14.04 version because I didn't find repositories for Ubuntu 15.04)
The engine works but the speed rate is incredibly slow, is there some bandwith limit to configure? (on Minix Neo this doesn't happens)
- Is there a way to download the SopCast module?

Thanks a lot for your support, i'm running Kodi 15.1 Isengaard.

YOU ARE GREAT!
(2015-08-24, 09:54)grey Wrote: afaik, kodi itself has such a setting
It's a totall limititation of bandwith, not just only upload.

(2015-08-24, 12:01)_matteo Wrote: Hi guys,

Now I would like to try to do the same on a old netbook running the last version of LUBUNTU 15.04, but I have a lot of problems:
- SopCast and Acestream modules aren't automatically downloaded (I answer "NO" to the question if i'm using OpenElec)
- I follow the guide and download the Acestream Engine (I need to download the 14.04 version because I didn't find repositories for Ubuntu 15.04)
The engine works but the speed rate is incredibly slow, is there some bandwith limit to configure? (on Minix Neo this doesn't happens)

YOU ARE GREAT!

If you install Plexus both modules will be downloaded automatically during the first run. Search this thread for more information about Plexus.

To avoid confusion the OP should be edited, or a new Plexus thread should be opened and this one closed (since p2p-streams addon and repo don't work anymore).

YOU ARE GREAT!
Why don't the automatic/builtin modules work? I think I tested both on Lubuntu and they ran pretty well. Sopcast has no reason not to work its a single file
(2015-08-24, 12:33)baba420 Wrote:
(2015-08-24, 09:54)grey Wrote: afaik, kodi itself has such a setting
It's a totall limititation of bandwith, not just only upload.

YOU ARE GREAT!

If you install Plexus both modules will be downloaded automatically during the first run. Search this thread for more information about Plexus.

To avoid confusion the OP should be edited, or a new Plexus thread should be opened and this one closed (since p2p-streams addon and repo don't work anymore).

thanks, I will try Plexus!

(2015-08-24, 13:25)enen92 Wrote:

YOU ARE GREAT!
Why don't the automatic/builtin modules work? I think I tested both on Lubuntu and they ran pretty well. Sopcast has no reason not to work its a single file

I honestly don't know, I also used "Fresh start" plugin to totally reset Kodi and make a new attempt, but Kodi does not download the additional modules...

If I launch an Acestream Link i receive "Torrent not found", while if I launch a sopcast link Kodi gives an error (to be checked through log file)

THANKS!!!
p2p-streams doesnt work anymore. I doubt anything can be still downloaded from google code.
It's weird. After the issues that I wrote here yesterday about Acestream, I'm not having any single problem right now. A fluent and smooth streaming after 30 minutes without pause, and further.

The freeze problem should be related (in my impression) just to high demanded streamings with a huge amount of seeds/leechs.

Anyway, I'm having an old issue that I used to have using Sopcast on p2p-streams as well: a random freeze after a while that results in a freeze of the whole system (I have to unplug and plug again). It used to happen on my old MX2 and It happens again on my Pi2 with Plexus.
(2015-08-23, 15:15)Il-Mejjet Wrote: Testing on android box, Ace streams work fine, however when I stop a stream, I am taken back to the android launcher home screen. This happened all the time.
This issue was reported several times even in the old addon. It doesn't happen either on my phone or "crappy" Android box. Which is the brand, model and Android version of you box?
Thanks to plexus addon'm playing links p2p-streams using the integrated acestream change the plexus internal executable options p2p-streams.

How you could do the same with the sopcats links?

How I can tell the P2P-streams using the sopcast the plexus?

Regards.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14