• 111(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
I reproduced a channel about an hour with AceStream in OSMC (Raspberry Pi 2)

When I pressed "X" to close the stream the screen goes to black and Kodi process consumes 100% CPU (I need to kill the process)

Here is the log from reproduction start to the end of the file (and Kodi crash): http://pastebin.com/gVpYcGtk
Just tested and everything's working on my end now!
maybe I was testing a dead torrent Sad
thanks enen92!
(2015-08-25, 15:55)enen92 Wrote: I can't reproduce any of those problems. The ammount of seeds on the pi is exactly the same ammount of seeds I get on my laptop running a general purpose linux distro. Other people I've talk to get the same results as me.
I wonder if this issue (if real and not due to you using old/invalid hashes) has nothing to do with your isp blocking some hosts, ports not forwarded or even the presence of cache files on your system. In this case, just delete manually the cache files:

Quote:
rm $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/program.plexus/acestream/androidfs/system/sdcard/.ACEStream/.acestream_cache/*
(2015-08-25, 22:07)Julipo Wrote: I reproduced a channel about an hour with AceStream in OSMC (Raspberry Pi 2)

When I pressed "X" to close the stream the screen goes to black and Kodi process consumes 100% CPU (I need to kill the process)

Here is the log from reproduction start to the end of the file (and Kodi crash): http://pastebin.com/gVpYcGtk

If you were playing a stream from the addon or from kodi itself I would consider to spend some time understanding what the error (if any) was. Since you're not calling the addon properly and using probably addons full of piracy I won't even bother. Plugin:// paths are supposed to be playable.
The same way I didn't provide any support for parsers I won't give any support now if you try to adapt them to call plexus instead (and not even properly).
Hi guys,

First of all thanks to enen92 for his amazing work, Plexus works well, and it is a pleasure to watch tv with my RP2.

Now I have a question, and I did not find the answer in previous message.

Is there a way to force Openelec to run Acestream (or Sopcast) from Plexus either than from P2P-Stream, when I run an Acestream link from another Kodi AddOn ? I tried to unactivate P2P-Stream, but it does not work.
Frozen screen using Sopcast after 18 minutes of playback. Same problem as usual.

Here's the log:

http://xbmclogs.com/pej8zqci4
(2015-08-26, 11:25)Meiden Wrote: Frozen screen using Sopcast after 18 minutes of playback. Same problem as usual.

Here's the log:

Post #1653
(2015-08-26, 11:35)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 11:25)Meiden Wrote: Frozen screen using Sopcast after 18 minutes of playback. Same problem as usual.

Here's the log:

Post #1653

I loaded the stream writing Sopcast ID directly on Plexus. I can assure you that.
Anyway, I'll give you a fresh new one: bug appears all the time.
I have installed the p2p stream, followed the instructions and added the website pars. All sobcast links work fine but the acestream links don't work. I get an error message at bottom right corner saying 'Acestream not installed' Please help anyone
(2015-08-26, 11:35)enen92 Wrote: Post #1653

you are not implying that a pirated stream causes problems and a official one - does not? right? Smile
again, we are talking theoretically.
(2015-08-26, 11:56)saifurv Wrote: I have installed the p2p stream, followed the instructions and added the website pars. All sobcast links work fine but the acestream links don't work. I get an error message at bottom right corner saying 'Acestream not installed' Please help anyone

p2p-streams doesn't exist anymore: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2083926

However: p2p-streams acestream didn't work in raspberry pi since almost a year ago.
Has anybody got any legal acestream links that stream 1080p for me to test on my Pi2 ?
(2015-08-26, 11:59)grey Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 11:35)enen92 Wrote: Post #1653

you are not implying that a pirated stream causes problems and a official one - does not? right? Smile
again, we are talking theoretically.

I am saying according to the logs I've seen there is some sort of plexus-streams addon that (having in account the modes and prints to the log) is just plain old p2p-streams parsers calling plexus incorrectly. This might be one of the causes of error, even if it is not, the simple fact it could be invalidate any attempt to seek support. Specially if to start that issue has to be fixed to proceed further debugging.

And again...already said I can't reproduce any freezing issue so the problem is most likely on the user system (sdcard, power supply, services running on the device) than on the addon.I simply can't reproduce it.
I think I managed to watch the problem with "1000mb" but I don't get any freeze. I am simply disconected from the network. Plexus has a thread that starts as soon as you start the playback and checks (in half a second intervals) if you are still playing the stream. If you are not it just kills everything (properly) if, of course, the shutdown engine option is enabled. And it is by default.
If for some reason, you choose to disable the option you will start to have freezing problems when stopping the playback.

Now, if I have to wait 30 minutes to get near the 1000mb mark do you thing this is quick or easy to fix? If so please fix it and send me the improved code.
i never said the last part about easy fixing Smile

and i agree with the rest of your reply. cheers Wink
enen92, you're the master. You can't imagine how grateful that the comunity is for your wonderful job.

So, please, don't get angry with posts here. We're just trying to improve the addon for ourselves and for the whole community, reporting all the bugs that we can find. I know it could be very annonying to have people saying you "look this log", "look this another", but don't take it so serious.

And again: thank you very very very much.
Anyway, the same Acestream bug appeared to me again just with 450 Mb downloaded.

I was just wondering: enen92, do you have your pi2 overclocked?
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14