• 92(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2015-05-20, 11:41)coledobrinja Wrote: Where can I download plexus
Thanks

Are you serious? Rofl
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Why I'm new here and I have problem with p2p stream (acestream) on raspberry pi2 model b
Hi all can anyone please advise, BTW great add-on! I've got this installed on a Amazon fire TV box, will the cache destroy the aftv memory. Is it possible to move the cache to the external memory stick I have plugged in? If possible will it be safe to use p2p without destroying the aftv internal memory.

Any help or advice much appreciated guy's.
You guys believe in everything you read on the internet. As if saving to the internal memory would destroy your android box in 3 days. By the time your nand flash memory is compromised by peer-to-peer you already have 2 or 3 new boxes. Those android boxes are consumer products, sold to last for a ridulous small ammout of time.
Of course it is possible to save to external memory. I think the UI of the addon is simple enough to find how to do this if you are using the builtin acestream engine. It makes sense it would be somewhere either on the addon settings or in the advanced tools menu? How hard have you searched?

If you use external applications (the external acestream engine) of external players for p2p playback the settings of those applications would be the place to search for it don't you think? In that case the issue of saving to external storage is not even related with this addon or kodi.
(2015-05-20, 16:19)coledobrinja Wrote: Why I'm new here and I have problem with p2p stream (acestream) on raspberry pi2 model b

Welcome. Here is where we live:

Acestreams only work on raspberry pi 3 model D.
So funny, you help many people. ...
(2015-05-20, 18:10)enen92 Wrote: You guys believe in everything you read on the internet. As if saving to the internal memory would destroy your android box in 3 days. By the time your nand flash memory is compromised by peer-to-peer you already have 2 or 3 new boxes. Those android boxes are consumer products, sold to last for a ridulous small ammout of time.
Of course it is possible to save to external memory. I think the UI of the addon is simple enough to find how to do this if you are using the builtin acestream engine. It makes sense it would be somewhere either on the addon settings or in the advanced tools menu? How hard have you searched?

If you use external applications (the external acestream engine) of external players for p2p playback the settings of those applications would be the place to search for it don't you think? In that case the issue of saving to external storage is not even related with this addon or kodi.

ERM yes the p2p cache fills up hundreds of MB in just one day so yes it will actually ruin the memory will it not? And it was a polite question on my part no need for you to be so rude! I suggest you chill out lol.Rofl

Hopefully someone helpful will reply to my question.
(2015-05-20, 18:23)coledobrinja Wrote: So funny, you help many people. ...

I help those who deserve to be helped as you can easily check if you read my previous posts. The problem is, if you have read any of my previous posts (or 2% of the posts on this thread at least) you would easily find that there is no acestreamengine build for the pi and you wouldn't have posted in the first place.
So, basically you easily find the reason of the ironic post.
but afaik PLEXUS would run on the Pi, right?
Cont from my previous post.

having the cache allocation set to memory instead. Is this a better option?
(2015-05-20, 19:01)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 18:23)coledobrinja Wrote: So funny, you help many people. ...

I help those who deserve to be helped as you can easily check if you read my previous posts. The problem is, if you have read any of my previous posts (or 2% of the posts on this thread at least) you would easily find that there is no acestreamengine build for the pi and you wouldn't have posted in the first place.
So, basically you easily find the reason of the ironic post.
Sorry for misunderstanding, you know when you something desperately wants Angel
@all the newcomers (at least low post count).
If you come here with an educated kind of question you will surely get help from enen92 or from the dozens of other regular users that post in this topic.
But if you fail to read the 1st post and at least the last 2 or 3 pages, you will surely pose a dumb question or at least one that has already been answered.

@enen92,
I'm not so sure about destroying the internal memory.
I've seen many small gadgets turn into bricks lately because their NAND was heavily used for just a small amount of time.
For instance, a friend of mine decided to use the internal NAND memory of one of his gadgets for linux swap. Just 128MB.
In less than 8 months the NAND was full of errors. Now he has to boot from usb hdd which is also being used for swap. And that's because the area where the booloader is stored still doesn't have any problems otherwise it would be a brick.
I don't use the internal memory for anything else besides the OS (Android) and bootloader/recovery but I play it safe. I install all the Apps to the SD card (not that it matters much) and I write all the p2p cache to the usb thumb drive.
Amazon FireTV stick 4k Max
(worst device ever for running Kodi on...)

Kodi 20 Nexus
gone temporarily back to Kodi 19.5 due to Nexus subtitles font issues
says "torrent not available or invalid" on my pivos xios ds, what can I do to fix this?
any updates on the PLEXUS?
I made a mistake. i bought an Amazon fire TV stick, and REALLY, it does a great job on 1080P video, and plays EVERYTHING, all and any codecs cause it no issues. Two good quality Android boxes can't quite manage that. A dual core win7 PC even struggles sometimes, but that little stick keeps plugging away.

I have upgraded my streaming from Xbmc Frodo, then XBMC 13, 13.2 Gotham, 14, 14.1, 14.2, then onto two versions etc. All over time via apk pushes after uninstalling the older version. At each upgrade, I installed p2p since there are certain streams i enjoy via Acestreams My problem is that Acestreams downloads the cache each time, and though I can delete that cache on the SD card, via Abfire, I still see a lot of memory space is being used. I eventually uninstalled p2p for the last time, because these puny sticks simply have too little space to cache ever more on the SD cards. OK, that is taken care of, and I deleted the Acestreams cache on the SD card too. Still, too much memory is being used.
After searching a bit, I found yet another Acestreams cache, this time in the root file, but not in the SD card area, but rather in Storage, which is inaccessable via Abfire.
I have no idea how much is stored there; it doesn't tell that, only that it is there. Since i removed a LOT when I deleted all the Acestreams cahes on the SD card, I shudder to think how much more might be strored in Storage. Acestreams really went cache crazy! Wouldn't matter on a PC with a TB of space, but these Android units with 8Gb flash memory etc. Well, it can matter.

So, any ideas on how to access that Storage area, to remove the last of Acestreams? Yes, I could once again delete data, delete cache, uninstall Kodi, and then restore the Amazon fire TV stick to original(supposedly...). If any of you have done that, you know it quickly becomes annoying and tiresome as Amazon once again gives you the third degree and forces you to re-register, then another pain as you try and get the Ikono Tv app. to steal the thumbnail space to get kodi onto the Amazon homescreen, then back to more Abfire pushing, and massaging with llama, sprinkling in some usb pushes, and etc.

I'd rather just be able to access that darn Storage area and dig those pesky Acestreams caches out of there....

If I can't find a solution, I guess I'm in for another 3 hours of delete, delete, uninstall, reset, reregister, buy apps, streal thumbnails, install apk's, install config wizard, add more sources, configure more sources, install zips, get mad because of script errors, walk the dogs, feed the cat, update addons, and repos, make a sandwich, swear at the error messages, explain to the wife I'm watching something and it's fun, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Guess i could buy another PC and convert it just for kodi eh? It's late; I'm tired cranky and out of beer! yes, I'll cross post this in whatever forum is most appicable to Amazon Fire Tv's, but then the problem is also the Acestreams caching too... I'll bet it isn't just an issue with Amazon Fire Tv sticks, although those are perhaps the biggest pain to work with.

Any way, good night my fellow kodi insomniacs!
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14